Sisterhood Of Scrap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  GALLERY  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Email Us!  

Let's chat here

Go down 
+9
ScrapHappyMarie
Scrappin Sabian
littlekiwi
Carla
Kelly
Tams
Lisa L.
kelpy45
After8
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
After8
Lifetime Sister
After8

Number of posts : 2867

Let's chat here Empty
PostSubject: Let's chat here   Let's chat here Icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2013, 6:56 pm

I was just wondering where to post my excitement that I will get to play on this day when I saw this new topic! The children and DH have school and work off tomorrow so we are working outside, taking Saturday off and working again Sunday. I'll be here all day! I'm so happy to be joining you all!
Back to top Go down
kelpy45
Big Sister
kelpy45

Number of posts : 341

Let's chat here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's chat here   Let's chat here Icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2013, 7:21 pm

Yipeeee!I'll be here to chat on Saturday! hope to scrap during the evening!
Back to top Go down
Lisa L.
Lifetime Sister
Lisa L.

Number of posts : 2950

Let's chat here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's chat here   Let's chat here Icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2013, 7:40 pm

Maybe I can post a couple project life challenges too for fun or a game?
Back to top Go down
Tams
A Sister, A Friend
Tams

Number of posts : 673

Let's chat here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's chat here   Let's chat here Icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2013, 7:49 pm

Woohoo Jessica! I hope to take at least Saturday nite to scrapbook.
Back to top Go down
After8
Lifetime Sister
After8

Let's chat here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's chat here   Let's chat here Icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2013, 9:43 pm

Lisa L. wrote:
Maybe I can post a couple project life challenges too for fun or a game?

We can always use that motivation!
Back to top Go down
Kelly
Design Team "SISTER"
Kelly

Number of posts : 10026

Let's chat here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's chat here   Let's chat here Icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2013, 10:02 pm

Depengind on dh, I'll be around!
Back to top Go down
http://www.apparentlymygrammahasablog.blogspot.com
Carla
Forum Owner
Carla

Number of posts : 15397

Let's chat here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's chat here   Let's chat here Icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2013, 1:50 am

I'm getting my hair cut on Saturday, but other than that I'll be around Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.sisterhoodofscrap.blogspot.com
littlekiwi
A Sister, A Friend
littlekiwi

Number of posts : 944

Let's chat here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's chat here   Let's chat here Icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2013, 2:33 am

not sure how much scrapping I will be able to do - have 2 assignments due on Monday plus a test on Tuesday so need to work on them
Back to top Go down
http://www.creationsbylittlekiwi.blogspot.com
Scrappin Sabian
A Sister, A Friend
Scrappin Sabian

Number of posts : 842

Let's chat here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's chat here   Let's chat here Icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2013, 3:33 am

We will be in and out. We are going to the circus on Saturday, Friday is a trip to the hospital for physio for dd and then Sunday........I am FREE
Back to top Go down
Http://www.scrapshackanyone.blogspot.com
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

Number of posts : 2553

Let's chat here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's chat here   Let's chat here Icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2013, 6:08 am

I'm sad!!!!! I have to go away this weekend to the States so I don't get to be here to play! Don't get me wrong I'm happy that I'm going but sad that I am missing out on a scrappy opportunity. I made a card tonight just so I can feel like I did something.

Let's chat here Mom_ca10

I need to pick up a stamp that says Happy Mothers Day so I can finish it up, but I made this for my step-mother-in-law. I'm so happy that she will be here in Canada with us on Mothers Day!
Back to top Go down
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

Let's chat here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's chat here   Let's chat here Icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2013, 6:32 am

Check it out....even my DH made a card tonight.

Let's chat here Jay_ca10
Back to top Go down
Scrappin Sabian
A Sister, A Friend
Scrappin Sabian

Let's chat here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's chat here   Let's chat here Icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2013, 10:07 am

Great job Marie!

Woot woot for your husbands card. Gotta love when hubby makes cards too:)
Back to top Go down
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

Let's chat here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's chat here   Let's chat here Icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2013, 10:32 am

Scrappin Sabian wrote:
Great job Marie!

Woot woot for your husbands card. Gotta love when hubby makes cards too:)
Thanks Tarah. DH loves to make cards but he usually likes doing it with the Cricut but we can't find my cord so he had to do it from scratch. I just showed him a sketch and he went with it. I'm very proud of him.
Back to top Go down
Scrappin Sabian
A Sister, A Friend
Scrappin Sabian

Let's chat here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's chat here   Let's chat here Icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2013, 2:05 pm

I have tried to get my hubby to scrap but he just WILL NOT- he's a stick in the mud....lol
Back to top Go down
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

Number of posts : 6325

Let's chat here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's chat here   Let's chat here Icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2013, 2:28 pm

Great cards, Marie!!! If you get a chance to look at the list before you go, you will be participating. Smile
Back to top Go down
Kelly
Design Team "SISTER"
Kelly

Let's chat here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's chat here   Let's chat here Icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2013, 3:15 pm

Love that your hubby scraps with you, Marie!
Back to top Go down
Helen
ADMIN SISTER
Helen

Number of posts : 26409

Let's chat here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's chat here   Let's chat here Icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2013, 3:26 pm

Awesome Marie... I will not be around... Hanging out with my Mom! have fun ladies.
Back to top Go down
http://neverenoughtime2-helen.blogspot.com/
Kelly
Design Team "SISTER"
Kelly

Let's chat here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's chat here   Let's chat here Icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2013, 3:27 pm

Scrappin Sabian wrote:
We will be in and out. We are going to the circus on Saturday, Friday is a trip to the hospital for physio for dd and then Sunday........I am FREE

Wow, the circus?? That will make for some amazing photo ops for sure!!
Back to top Go down
pammypapers
Big Sister
pammypapers

Number of posts : 357

Let's chat here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's chat here   Let's chat here Icon_minitimeMay 4th 2013, 2:14 am

I have a karate tournament to attending Saturday morning with my DS, but after that I will be spending most of the weekend in my scrap room I think (and the laundry room probably) lol Looking forward to this weekend I must say.
Back to top Go down
KerriNZ
Always a Sister
KerriNZ

Number of posts : 2182

Let's chat here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's chat here   Let's chat here Icon_minitimeMay 4th 2013, 1:23 pm

I hope to get cracking on some challenges i am behind in ....but will be back & forth here , as I have work 1st thing in the morning
Back to top Go down
After8
Lifetime Sister
After8

Let's chat here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's chat here   Let's chat here Icon_minitimeMay 4th 2013, 2:41 pm

I am here and will be working on challenges between caring for baby and feeding the family. Might have to run out for a half hour this am to take DS1 to his play practice. He is Robin Hood in the high school play "Robin Hood" - pretty important that he be there!
Back to top Go down
Kelly
Design Team "SISTER"
Kelly

Let's chat here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's chat here   Let's chat here Icon_minitimeMay 4th 2013, 3:30 pm

As the main character, I'd say he's essential! Laughing

I started a "day" thread over in general chat. I'm going to be around the neighbourhood today. Off for a little bit to pick up some prescriptions and then home to get busy in my scraproom. I love the sun outside!

Check out the NSD photo RAK opportunity!
Back to top Go down
pammypapers
Big Sister
pammypapers

Number of posts : 357

Let's chat here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's chat here   Let's chat here Icon_minitimeMay 4th 2013, 5:35 pm

I am home and am planning to spend most of the day between my scraproom and my laundryroom. I am only off for 3 days this round so laundry has to be done today.
Back to top Go down
Kelly
Design Team "SISTER"
Kelly

Let's chat here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's chat here   Let's chat here Icon_minitimeMay 4th 2013, 5:41 pm

I am at my deskwork, getting birthday cards in the mail (the ones that are already belated Rolling Eyes) and figuring out what I need to do this week, fixing appointments, shopping lists etc..

I have another splitting headache today. I hope the doctor says I do have a sinus infection (or even a tumor at this point, I'm so tired of these headaches!) and can "fix" me on Tuesday.

Back to top Go down
Carla
Forum Owner
Carla

Number of posts : 15397

Let's chat here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's chat here   Let's chat here Icon_minitimeMay 4th 2013, 6:06 pm

Kelly wrote:
I am at my deskwork, getting birthday cards in the mail (the ones that are already belated Rolling Eyes) and figuring out what I need to do this week, fixing appointments, shopping lists etc..

I have another splitting headache today. I hope the doctor says I do have a sinus infection (or even a tumor at this point, I'm so tired of these headaches!) and can "fix" me on Tuesday.

Praying for answers on Tuesday, Kelly!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sisterhoodofscrap.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

Let's chat here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's chat here   Let's chat here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's chat here
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next