Sisterhood Of Scrap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  GALLERY  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Email Us!  

Creating Keepsakes Mag

Go down 
+2
scrappinmama
kimberly_m
6 posters
AuthorMessage
kimberly_m
A Sister, A Friend
kimberly_m

Number of posts : 654

Creating Keepsakes Mag Empty
PostSubject: Creating Keepsakes Mag   Creating Keepsakes Mag Icon_minitimeApril 27th 2013, 8:58 pm

So, it finally happened. I bought something I already have. It was just a matter of time, really (and it figures that it would be something I rarely buy)!
I have two copies of the March/April issue of Creating Keepsakes magazine. Rather than tossing one copy, I'd thought it would be better to pass it along to someone else, if anyone is interested. This is the issue I'm talking about.
If you are interested, leave a message below. I will wait until Wednesday (May 1st), and if there is more than one person interested, I'll do a random draw. If only one person wants it, they get it.
This is totally free. I will cover the cost of shipping.
Back to top Go down
scrappinmama
Big Sister
scrappinmama

Number of posts : 152

PostSubject: Re: Creating Keepsakes Mag   Creating Keepsakes Mag Icon_minitimeApril 27th 2013, 9:20 pm

Wow that is so nice of you. I would love to have the magazine Smile
Back to top Go down
Helen
ADMIN SISTER
Helen

Number of posts : 26409

PostSubject: Re: Creating Keepsakes Mag   Creating Keepsakes Mag Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2013, 12:06 am

I just got one from my neighbour!!! Thanks anyways!!!
Back to top Go down
http://neverenoughtime2-helen.blogspot.com/
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

Number of posts : 6325

PostSubject: Re: Creating Keepsakes Mag   Creating Keepsakes Mag Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2013, 2:28 pm

I'll pass, too! Thanks for sharing with someone!
Back to top Go down
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

Number of posts : 2553

PostSubject: Re: Creating Keepsakes Mag   Creating Keepsakes Mag Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2013, 3:08 pm

LOL I do that so often that its just not even funny. It works out well for Tams and Jerusha though! I'd love to have it so please put my name into the draw as well, thank you.
Back to top Go down
After8
Lifetime Sister
After8

Number of posts : 2867

PostSubject: Re: Creating Keepsakes Mag   Creating Keepsakes Mag Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2013, 7:31 pm

Very nice of you, Kim! I'll step aside for this one. I haven't been using the magazines I have very much!
Back to top Go down
kimberly_m
A Sister, A Friend
kimberly_m

Number of posts : 654

PostSubject: Re: Creating Keepsakes Mag   Creating Keepsakes Mag Icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2013, 1:06 am

Marie - You are the winner! Please PM me your name and address (unless you're on the RAK list) and I'll send it out tomorrow! I hope you enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Creating Keepsakes Mag   Creating Keepsakes Mag Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Creating Keepsakes Mag
Page 1 of 1