Sisterhood Of Scrap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  GALLERY  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Email Us!  

THANKFUL Thursday - April 18

Go down 
+4
Carla
After8
spuccini
lirose
8 posters
AuthorMessage
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

Number of posts : 6325

THANKFUL Thursday - April 18 Empty
PostSubject: THANKFUL Thursday - April 18   THANKFUL Thursday - April 18 Icon_minitimeApril 18th 2013, 3:33 pm

What are you thankful for today?

I am thankful to be home in my own Bed! Smile I am thankful for sunny
Back to top Go down
spuccini
Design Team "SISTER"
spuccini

Number of posts : 12398

PostSubject: Re: THANKFUL Thursday - April 18   THANKFUL Thursday - April 18 Icon_minitimeApril 18th 2013, 3:50 pm

I'm thankful our basement only has 6 inches of water in it & it's not flooded completely like many other people around us.
Back to top Go down
http://stephieree80.blogspot.com
After8
Lifetime Sister
After8

Number of posts : 2867

PostSubject: Re: THANKFUL Thursday - April 18   THANKFUL Thursday - April 18 Icon_minitimeApril 18th 2013, 4:26 pm

Ughhh, sorry to hear, Stephanie. I'm glad you are looking for ways to be thankful!

I'm thankful I can hang my laundry out to dry again. Fresh smelling laundry soon to be folded!
Back to top Go down
spuccini
Design Team "SISTER"
spuccini

PostSubject: Re: THANKFUL Thursday - April 18   THANKFUL Thursday - April 18 Icon_minitimeApril 18th 2013, 4:31 pm

I'm also thankful that I had the urge to check the basement before I went to bed at 2am so I could get all my scrappy stuff off the floor. If I hadn't, a lot of things would've been ruined this morning!
Back to top Go down
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

PostSubject: Re: THANKFUL Thursday - April 18   THANKFUL Thursday - April 18 Icon_minitimeApril 18th 2013, 4:44 pm

Good planning, Stephanie. Glad you did not have significant flooding!
Back to top Go down
Carla
Forum Owner
Carla

Number of posts : 15397

PostSubject: Re: THANKFUL Thursday - April 18   THANKFUL Thursday - April 18 Icon_minitimeApril 18th 2013, 5:21 pm

After8 wrote:
Ughhh, sorry to hear, Stephanie. I'm glad you are looking for ways to be thankful!

I'm thankful I can hang my laundry out to dry again. Fresh smelling laundry soon to be folded!

I so miss hanging laundry out Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.sisterhoodofscrap.blogspot.com
Carla
Forum Owner
Carla

Number of posts : 15397

PostSubject: Re: THANKFUL Thursday - April 18   THANKFUL Thursday - April 18 Icon_minitimeApril 18th 2013, 5:22 pm

I am thankful for a husband who works hard
Back to top Go down
http://www.sisterhoodofscrap.blogspot.com
pammypapers
Big Sister
pammypapers

Number of posts : 357

PostSubject: Re: THANKFUL Thursday - April 18   THANKFUL Thursday - April 18 Icon_minitimeApril 19th 2013, 4:39 pm

Stephanie so sorry to hear your basement flooded.

I am thankful for life and courage today. Last Thursday we lost a dear friend and wonderful Scout leader to a massive heart attack. Brad was only 33 and has 2 fantastic children, the oldest is in scouts with our son. Last night DH, who is also a scout leader and the boys had their first scout meeting since Brad passed. The courage those boys have shown over the course of this past week has been unbelievable. The entire scout troup attended the funeral in uniform and had an "honor guard" for Brad and they all attended their meeting last night.
Back to top Go down
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

PostSubject: Re: THANKFUL Thursday - April 18   THANKFUL Thursday - April 18 Icon_minitimeApril 19th 2013, 4:45 pm

So very sad, Pam! We never know what live holds.
Back to top Go down
spuccini
Design Team "SISTER"
spuccini

PostSubject: Re: THANKFUL Thursday - April 18   THANKFUL Thursday - April 18 Icon_minitimeApril 19th 2013, 4:45 pm

Oh, that's so tough Pam. {{{HUGS}}} to your DH and the scout group.
Back to top Go down
Kelly
Design Team "SISTER"
Kelly

Number of posts : 10026

PostSubject: Re: THANKFUL Thursday - April 18   THANKFUL Thursday - April 18 Icon_minitimeApril 19th 2013, 5:33 pm

Wow. That's tough Pam. So sorry for your loss. Sad

Stephanie, once again, I'm thankful with you that you didn't flood worse! Water, plumbing problems are THE WORST!

I am thankful for a home to come home to. It's a place that is warm, is affirming, calming and is ME. Spending so much time at Jenny's is hard some days. She came here for a while yesterday and it was SO MUCH BETTER!

I love my own space.
Back to top Go down
http://www.apparentlymygrammahasablog.blogspot.com
Helen
ADMIN SISTER
Helen

Number of posts : 26409

PostSubject: Re: THANKFUL Thursday - April 18   THANKFUL Thursday - April 18 Icon_minitimeApril 19th 2013, 10:07 pm

Oh no Pam.. sending prayers... how so very sad.
Back to top Go down
http://neverenoughtime2-helen.blogspot.com/
Scrappin Sabian
A Sister, A Friend
Scrappin Sabian

Number of posts : 842

PostSubject: Re: THANKFUL Thursday - April 18   THANKFUL Thursday - April 18 Icon_minitimeApril 20th 2013, 1:17 am

pammypapers wrote:
Stephanie so sorry to hear your basement flooded.

I am thankful for life and courage today. Last Thursday we lost a dear friend and wonderful Scout leader to a massive heart attack. Brad was only 33 and has 2 fantastic children, the oldest is in scouts with our son. Last night DH, who is also a scout leader and the boys had their first scout meeting since Brad passed. The courage those boys have shown over the course of this past week has been unbelievable. The entire scout troup attended the funeral in uniform and had an "honor guard" for Brad and they all attended their meeting last night.

So so sorry that your boys and his family are going through this.

I am thankful for my grandmother, who brought me up. She is an amazing lady and I greatly admire her good qualities
Back to top Go down
Http://www.scrapshackanyone.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THANKFUL Thursday - April 18   THANKFUL Thursday - April 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THANKFUL Thursday - April 18
Page 1 of 1