Sisterhood Of Scrap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  GALLERY  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Email Us!  

April 14th - How you...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Carla
Forum Owner
Carla

Number of posts : 15397

April 14th - How you... Empty
PostSubject: April 14th - How you...   April 14th - How you... Icon_minitimeApril 17th 2013, 7:12 am

feel today

Hmmmmm...
Back to top Go down
http://www.sisterhoodofscrap.blogspot.com
spuccini
Design Team "SISTER"
spuccini

Number of posts : 12398

PostSubject: Re: April 14th - How you...   April 14th - How you... Icon_minitimeApril 17th 2013, 5:21 pm

I went through a full range of emotions on Sunday! I was sad because of my grandpa, stressed about getting things ready to go, and upset that I saw a friend & she blatantly ignored me, even though her DH and DD talked to us Sad
Back to top Go down
http://stephieree80.blogspot.com
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

Number of posts : 2553

PostSubject: Re: April 14th - How you...   April 14th - How you... Icon_minitimeApril 17th 2013, 5:45 pm

I feel pretty good today other than a little tiered. DD#2 got up and ready for school without a big trauma drama episode. She remembered that she forgot to do some homework but didn't freak out. I'm so proud of her and how she is trying!
Yesterday and today have been all about getting my house clean! A friend came over yesterday and scrubbed my floors for me (its one of those things that I just can't do because of my disability nor can my DH. I got all of our laundry done and my bathroom. Today I've been productive as well. I've done all my dinner prep, cleaned my disgusting stove(I love when DH cooks but hate the mess of the stove when he is done!) Washed all my cupboards and counters. I've got every window in my house opened to exchange the air in the house so I'm thankful that it is a nice day out there. This afternoon I need to go and fill up my van and get a bit of shopping done. So all in all.....its been a good day!
Back to top Go down
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

Number of posts : 2553

PostSubject: Re: April 14th - How you...   April 14th - How you... Icon_minitimeApril 17th 2013, 5:46 pm

spuccini wrote:
I went through a full range of emotions on Sunday! I was sad because of my grandpa, stressed about getting things ready to go, and upset that I saw a friend & she blatantly ignored me, even though her DH and DD talked to us Sad
Sounds like she's not really a friend at all. I wouldn't ignore you girlie.....I'd run up and give ya a big hug!
Back to top Go down
spuccini
Design Team "SISTER"
spuccini

Number of posts : 12398

PostSubject: Re: April 14th - How you...   April 14th - How you... Icon_minitimeApril 18th 2013, 12:07 am

Aww, thanks Marie Smile
Back to top Go down
http://stephieree80.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: April 14th - How you...   April 14th - How you... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

April 14th - How you...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sisterhood Of Scrap :: SCRAPPY CHAT :: Photo-A-Day-
Jump to: