Sisterhood Of Scrap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  GALLERY  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Email Us!  

Newbie to this forum

Go down 
+12
ScrapHappyMarie
spuccini
Carla
kelpy45
After8
Lisa L.
Pam
lirose
Helen
Kelly
Tams
Sandie
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jules
Big Sister
Jules

Number of posts : 159

Newbie to this forum - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie to this forum   Newbie to this forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2013, 1:00 am

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Sandie
Little Sister
Sandie

Number of posts : 47

PostSubject: Re: Newbie to this forum   Newbie to this forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2013, 3:01 pm

Hey Ricki!! I just joined recently too! Glad to see more and more familiar faces!

Hay Cheryl!! I heard you were on here and couldn't wait to say hi again! How is life? Oh, you'll never guess what Pam and I got into... Sewing! Haha... Never thought I'd learn that. Honestly, it was harder than photography!!!

Hey Marie... The crop is supposed to be today, but I have a feeling you might be in Florida. Also, it might be cancelled due to snow. Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. Hope you have fun with Mickey!!

Hi Jules!! Thanks!! Looking forward to getting to know you. Very Happy

Hi Stephanie, I think digi scrapping is very cool. I've done some and think its really cool to merge digi with paper! Hybrid is beautiful and I've seen some very amazing work that way. How old are your kiddos?

Hi Carla, I'm really glad to hear the move has worked out so well for you and your family. I've lived in Alberta and loved it! There is such a great atmosphere out west. Are you anywhere close to Calgary?
Back to top Go down
Carla
Forum Owner
Carla

Number of posts : 15397

PostSubject: Re: Newbie to this forum   Newbie to this forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2013, 6:48 pm

Sandie, I think we're about 8 hrs from Calgary -- we're just 10 minutes from Grande Prairie.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sisterhoodofscrap.blogspot.com
scrappinmama
Big Sister
scrappinmama

Number of posts : 152

PostSubject: Re: Newbie to this forum   Newbie to this forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2013, 8:00 pm

Hi Sandie!

Too funny that so many of the ladies are here on this forum.

It's Jen....same username as before.
Back to top Go down
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

Number of posts : 2553

PostSubject: Re: Newbie to this forum   Newbie to this forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2013, 9:06 pm

Sandie wrote:
Hey Ricki!! I just joined recently too! Glad to see more and more familiar faces!

Hay Cheryl!! I heard you were on here and couldn't wait to say hi again! How is life? Oh, you'll never guess what Pam and I got into... Sewing! Haha... Never thought I'd learn that. Honestly, it was harder than photography!!!

Hey Marie... The crop is supposed to be today, but I have a feeling you might be in Florida. Also, it might be cancelled due to snow. Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. Hope you have fun with Mickey!!

Hi Jules!! Thanks!! Looking forward to getting to know you. Very Happy

Hi Stephanie, I think digi scrapping is very cool. I've done some and think its really cool to merge digi with paper! Hybrid is beautiful and I've seen some very amazing work that way. How old are your kiddos?

Hi Carla, I'm really glad to hear the move has worked out so well for you and your family. I've lived in Alberta and loved it! There is such a great atmosphere out west. Are you anywhere close to Calgary?
I'm not gone yet Sandie, we are scheduled to leave tomorrow but we will have to see what mother natures thinks about that. I was going to go today but it was cancelled. Probably for the best as I have so much to do.
Back to top Go down
spuccini
Design Team "SISTER"
spuccini

Number of posts : 12398

PostSubject: Re: Newbie to this forum   Newbie to this forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2013, 12:30 am

Sandie wrote:

My kids are 10 (girl), 9 (boy) and 2 1/2 (boy). They fight like crazy sometimes so I definitely need to keep an eye on them!
Back to top Go down
http://stephieree80.blogspot.com
kelpy45
Big Sister
kelpy45

Number of posts : 341

PostSubject: Re: Newbie to this forum   Newbie to this forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2013, 9:58 pm

Sandie wrote:
Kelsey!!! I've missed seeing you too! How have you been? Very Happy

I've been great! Cyril and I just got back from a trip with our daughter to San Fransisco. We were gone for a week but it felt longer because we left in a storm and came home in a storm. Meaning lots of cancelations and re-bookings.

Our daughter is now 5 and 1/2 months and getting bigger every day! Smile We love being parents and she is a joyful, happy little girl and has been a breeze to travel with! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sandie
Little Sister
Sandie

Number of posts : 47

PostSubject: Re: Newbie to this forum   Newbie to this forum - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2013, 1:16 am

Wow!!! Kelsey!!! You're a momma now!!! Congrats!! I was wondering if that was your daughter in your avatar! Oh, I bet you are scrapping up a storm now!! What did you name her?

Hi Jen!! Looks like news travels fast! LOL it's so nice to get reconnected!!

Marie, have fun in Florida!! Definitely see you when you get back!

Stephanie... Sounds like you have a great little crew there. Very Happy I can't imagine having 3... I only have the 1 and he's pretty much grown up now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newbie to this forum   Newbie to this forum - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Newbie to this forum
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sisterhood Of Scrap :: SISTERHOOD OF SCRAP! :: Welcome-
Jump to: