Sisterhood Of Scrap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  GALLERY  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Email Us!  

PRIZE Announcement!!

Go down 
+11
spuccini
katesmum
Jules
Lisa L.
Helen
lirose
Tams
After8
ScrapHappyMarie
kelpy45
Carla
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Carla
Forum Owner
Carla

Number of posts : 15397

PRIZE Announcement!! Empty
PostSubject: PRIZE Announcement!!   PRIZE Announcement!! Icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2013, 6:15 pm

Pre-Crop Challenge WINNER is LOIS!!
PRIZE Announcement!! DSC_00572

Jan 14th (Quality Street/Twizzlers) WINNER is JESSICA!!
PRIZE Announcement!! SBC_cf-tcw259_0

Jan 15th (Chocolate/Ad) WINNER is LINDA!!
PRIZE Announcement!! SBC_mw-2822_0

Jan 16th (card challenge/guilty pleasure) WINNER is TAMS!!
PRIZE Announcement!! DSC_0048-1

Jan 17th (smarties/conversation hearts) WINNER is LISA!!
PRIZE Announcement!! BFF_6x6_Collecti_507dc28c014f7

Jan 18th (candy sprinkles/quick mix) WINNER is MARIE!!
PRIZE Announcement!! IMG_0302

AND....... our overall winner with the most points is
There's a tie between Jessica, Pat, Linda and Tams
by random drawing, the winner is
JESSICA!

Back to top Go down
http://www.sisterhoodofscrap.blogspot.com
Carla
Forum Owner
Carla

PostSubject: Re: PRIZE Announcement!!   PRIZE Announcement!! Icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2013, 6:16 pm

CONGRATS, ladies!! I will have these mailed out by the end of the week Smile
Back to top Go down
kelpy45
Big Sister
kelpy45

Number of posts : 341

PostSubject: Re: PRIZE Announcement!!   PRIZE Announcement!! Icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2013, 6:19 pm

Congrats ladies! Loved browsing all your work! Can't wait to join in next time!
Back to top Go down
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

Number of posts : 2553

PostSubject: Re: PRIZE Announcement!!   PRIZE Announcement!! Icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2013, 6:29 pm

awesome! Congrats to all the winners
Back to top Go down
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

PostSubject: Re: PRIZE Announcement!!   PRIZE Announcement!! Icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2013, 6:32 pm

I love my prize.....thank you!
Back to top Go down
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

PostSubject: Re: PRIZE Announcement!!   PRIZE Announcement!! Icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2013, 6:32 pm

Carla wrote:
CONGRATS, ladies!! I will have these mailed out by the end of the week Smile
bounce bounce bounce bounce scrappy mail! bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
After8
Lifetime Sister
After8

Number of posts : 2867

PostSubject: Re: PRIZE Announcement!!   PRIZE Announcement!! Icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2013, 6:55 pm

Look at all those prizes! Congratulations, ladies. We sure put out a lot of LO's and cards!!

Looking forward to playing with my chicken wire template! Lots of farm pics here to use with it! I'm excited about the overall prize too! cheers ...... Question What is the overall prize?Laughing LOL!
Back to top Go down
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

PostSubject: Re: PRIZE Announcement!!   PRIZE Announcement!! Icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2013, 8:07 pm

After8 wrote:
Look at all those prizes! Congratulations, ladies. We sure put out a lot of LO's and cards!!

Looking forward to playing with my chicken wire template! Lots of farm pics here to use with it! I'm excited about the overall prize too! cheers ...... Question What is the overall prize?Laughing LOL!
awesome Jessica, I can't wait to see what you do with your template.
LOL I just noticed that all other prize pics were there except the over all prize. Wow I'm so not observant!
Back to top Go down
After8
Lifetime Sister
After8

PostSubject: Re: PRIZE Announcement!!   PRIZE Announcement!! Icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2013, 8:18 pm

DH just suggested the template would work as a honeycomb too (he raises honey bees)... more options!
Back to top Go down
Tams
A Sister, A Friend
Tams

Number of posts : 673

PostSubject: Re: PRIZE Announcement!!   PRIZE Announcement!! Icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2013, 8:56 pm

Woohoo! Scrappy mail! Thanks for the great prize, its the perfect one for me its my scrappy guilty pleasure and I don't have that 6x6 pad.
Thanks for the great challenges it was lots of fun, and the best prize is to actually get some pages done in my scrapbooks, (as soon as I put them in a scrapbook)

Congrats to all the winner and Jessica for the grand prize winner.
Back to top Go down
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

Number of posts : 6325

PostSubject: Re: PRIZE Announcement!!   PRIZE Announcement!! Icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2013, 8:56 pm

Awesome!!! Congrats ladies!!!! Thank-you for all the wonderful prizes.
Back to top Go down
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

Number of posts : 6325

PostSubject: Re: PRIZE Announcement!!   PRIZE Announcement!! Icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2013, 8:58 pm

I put Lisa and Marie's prizes for ---How Many Cookie and Smartie Trivia --- in the mail yesterday!
Back to top Go down
Helen
ADMIN SISTER
Helen

Number of posts : 26409

PostSubject: Re: PRIZE Announcement!!   PRIZE Announcement!! Icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2013, 8:58 pm

Congrats ladies!! And a HUGE thanks to the design team and Carla for getting this doen!!! We are the best!!!!

I will have the prizes out from here this week too! Conrats again!
Back to top Go down
http://neverenoughtime2-helen.blogspot.com/
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

PostSubject: Re: PRIZE Announcement!!   PRIZE Announcement!! Icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2013, 9:45 pm

lirose wrote:
I put Lisa and Marie's prizes for ---How Many Cookie and Smartie Trivia --- in the mail yesterday!
Awe.....thanks Linda. You have no idea just how much I love scrappy mail! It's the best kind of mail in the world. Thanks for having fun games.
Back to top Go down
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

PostSubject: Re: PRIZE Announcement!!   PRIZE Announcement!! Icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2013, 9:52 pm

Tams wrote:
Woohoo! Scrappy mail! Thanks for the great prize, its the perfect one for me its my scrappy guilty pleasure and I don't have that 6x6 pad.
Thanks for the great challenges it was lots of fun, and the best prize is to actually get some pages done in my scrapbooks, (as soon as I put them in a scrapbook)

Congrats to all the winner and Jessica for the grand prize winner.
She's not fibbing when she says she has an addiction to the 6x6 books....I'll have to watch mine! LOL just kidding.
Back to top Go down
Lisa L.
Lifetime Sister
Lisa L.

Number of posts : 2950

PostSubject: Re: PRIZE Announcement!!   PRIZE Announcement!! Icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2013, 11:33 pm

Thank you!!!

Congrats everyone!
Back to top Go down
Carla
Forum Owner
Carla

PostSubject: Re: PRIZE Announcement!!   PRIZE Announcement!! Icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2013, 1:16 am

After8 wrote:

a pair of overalls Wink LOL!
Back to top Go down
After8
Lifetime Sister
After8

PostSubject: Re: PRIZE Announcement!!   PRIZE Announcement!! Icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2013, 3:24 am

Oh, that's mean!!! Evil or Very Mad Funny, but mean! Laughing How long are you going to make me wonder??

Help me out here girls! Don't we all want to know what the prize is?

What if I said "Please?"
Back to top Go down
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

PostSubject: Re: PRIZE Announcement!!   PRIZE Announcement!! Icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2013, 3:29 am

Come on Carla....the suspense is not good for her heart.
Back to top Go down
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

PostSubject: Re: PRIZE Announcement!!   PRIZE Announcement!! Icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2013, 3:34 am

After8 wrote:
Oh, that's mean!!! Evil or Very Mad Funny, but mean! Laughing How long are you going to make me wonder??

Help me out here girls! Don't we all want to know what the prize is?

What if I said "Please?"
I got your back Jessica! LOL
Back to top Go down
After8
Lifetime Sister
After8

PostSubject: Re: PRIZE Announcement!!   PRIZE Announcement!! Icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2013, 3:40 am

Thanks, Marie!! This must be how my child feels when I tell him he can't open his birthday gift until his Dad gets home from work!
Back to top Go down
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

PostSubject: Re: PRIZE Announcement!!   PRIZE Announcement!! Icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2013, 3:44 am

After8 wrote:
Thanks, Marie!! This must be how my child feels when I tell him he can't open his birthday gift until his Dad gets home from work!
LOL that's different. Children need to learn that patience is a virtue that they need to work on. As parents we work on that everyday! LOL
Back to top Go down
Jules
Big Sister
Jules

Number of posts : 159

PostSubject: Re: PRIZE Announcement!!   PRIZE Announcement!! Icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2013, 3:51 am

Wooot woot!!! Way to go ladies! We were alllll winners!!!
Back to top Go down
katesmum
Lifetime Sister
katesmum

Number of posts : 6910

PostSubject: Re: PRIZE Announcement!!   PRIZE Announcement!! Icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2013, 7:36 am

OMG... I am so surprised... my favorite line too... thanks so much!!!! Congrats everyone!
Back to top Go down
http://scrapgramsphotos.blogspot.com/
spuccini
Design Team "SISTER"
spuccini

Number of posts : 12398

PostSubject: Re: PRIZE Announcement!!   PRIZE Announcement!! Icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2013, 7:42 am

Congrats everyone!! You all did an awesome job on all the challenges!! WTG ladies!!
Back to top Go down
http://stephieree80.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PRIZE Announcement!!   PRIZE Announcement!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PRIZE Announcement!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next