Sisterhood Of Scrap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  GALLERY  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Email Us!  

SWAP - SIGN UPS!!!!

Go down 
+10
spuccini
Scrappin Sabian
Kelly
Evinta
katesmum
lirose
After8
Helen
Carla
ScrapHappyMarie
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Evinta
Always a Sister
Evinta

Number of posts : 2355

SWAP - SIGN UPS!!!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SWAP - SIGN UPS!!!!   SWAP - SIGN UPS!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2013, 6:54 am

Surprised bunting one!

Hehe. I can't wait to see how it looks in the end.
Back to top Go down
Helen
ADMIN SISTER
Helen

Number of posts : 26409

PostSubject: Re: SWAP - SIGN UPS!!!!   SWAP - SIGN UPS!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2013, 1:12 pm

How neat to see what is sent.. and I see I get these befoe Kelly... hmm.. I see some major sucking up if she wants those frogs!! LOL!!
Back to top Go down
http://neverenoughtime2-helen.blogspot.com/
Helen
ADMIN SISTER
Helen

PostSubject: Re: SWAP - SIGN UPS!!!!   SWAP - SIGN UPS!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2013, 1:12 pm

How neat to see what is sent.. and I see I get these befoe Kelly... hmm.. I see some major sucking up if she wants those frogs!! LOL!!
Back to top Go down
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

Number of posts : 2553

PostSubject: Re: SWAP - SIGN UPS!!!!   SWAP - SIGN UPS!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeApril 5th 2013, 6:15 am

Tarah is working on figuring out how to post a pic and she will be dropping hers off to Kels on Sunday.
Back to top Go down
Scrappin Sabian
A Sister, A Friend
Scrappin Sabian

Number of posts : 842

PostSubject: Re: SWAP - SIGN UPS!!!!   SWAP - SIGN UPS!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeApril 8th 2013, 3:12 am

Ok I am not tech savvy it takes me forever to learn this stuff....that said. I took the frog ribbon because Marie said she would send some to Kelly??

I passed the envelope to roo who said she would take it to the next person on the list. Thank you for your patience, thought I would be in Fredericton earlier
Back to top Go down
Http://www.scrapshackanyone.blogspot.com
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

PostSubject: Re: SWAP - SIGN UPS!!!!   SWAP - SIGN UPS!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeApril 8th 2013, 7:28 am

LOL It's all good Tarah, I will call Roo and get a picture up and Kelly I will RAK you a piece of that frog ribbon.
Back to top Go down
Helen
ADMIN SISTER
Helen

PostSubject: Re: SWAP - SIGN UPS!!!!   SWAP - SIGN UPS!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeApril 8th 2013, 2:04 pm

Can't wait to see these!!!
Back to top Go down
Kelly
Design Team "SISTER"
Kelly

Number of posts : 10026

PostSubject: Re: SWAP - SIGN UPS!!!!   SWAP - SIGN UPS!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeApril 8th 2013, 2:26 pm

Stay away from my frog ribbon, Helen. I have a layout I've waited almost a year to do and it NEEDS frog ribbon! Laughing SWAP - SIGN UPS!!!! - Page 4 Jumping_frog_2
Back to top Go down
http://www.apparentlymygrammahasablog.blogspot.com
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

PostSubject: Re: SWAP - SIGN UPS!!!!   SWAP - SIGN UPS!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeApril 8th 2013, 3:16 pm

Kelly wrote:
Stay away from my frog ribbon, Helen. I have a layout I've waited almost a year to do and it NEEDS frog ribbon! Laughing SWAP - SIGN UPS!!!! - Page 4 Jumping_frog_2
I have yours already in the envelope and your name and address on it. I just got back from the post office to get stamps so I can mail it out to you. You are in Embrun right?
Back to top Go down
Kelly
Design Team "SISTER"
Kelly

PostSubject: Re: SWAP - SIGN UPS!!!!   SWAP - SIGN UPS!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeApril 8th 2013, 3:25 pm

That's me! Woot!! SWAP - SIGN UPS!!!! - Page 4 Jumping_frog_2 Isn't he the cutest??? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

PostSubject: Re: SWAP - SIGN UPS!!!!   SWAP - SIGN UPS!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeApril 8th 2013, 3:28 pm

He is adorable!
Back to top Go down
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

PostSubject: Re: SWAP - SIGN UPS!!!!   SWAP - SIGN UPS!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeApril 8th 2013, 3:30 pm

OK here is the picture of how the ribbon looks as it goes to Kels. Some real cute stuff for the snatching. I so want the Merry Christmas one!

SWAP - SIGN UPS!!!! - Page 4 Ribbon11
Back to top Go down
Kelly
Design Team "SISTER"
Kelly

PostSubject: Re: SWAP - SIGN UPS!!!!   SWAP - SIGN UPS!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeApril 8th 2013, 3:33 pm

SWAP - SIGN UPS!!!! - Page 4 Frogjump2
This guy isn't as cute but he's still happy. Smile
Back to top Go down
Kelly
Design Team "SISTER"
Kelly

PostSubject: Re: SWAP - SIGN UPS!!!!   SWAP - SIGN UPS!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeApril 8th 2013, 3:35 pm

ScrapHappyMarie wrote:
OK here is the picture of how the ribbon looks as it goes to Kels. Some real cute stuff for the snatching. I so want the Merry Christmas one!

I'm digging that rainbow ricrac..... Helen, you can have all the halloween stuff.... I know you LOVE it! Laughing

Marie, are you in the market for some Cmas ribbon? I have a ton I can rak you back for the frog stuff! lol!
Back to top Go down
Helen
ADMIN SISTER
Helen

PostSubject: Re: SWAP - SIGN UPS!!!!   SWAP - SIGN UPS!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeApril 8th 2013, 3:51 pm

Love what I see... I like that brown with the scalloped edge.. just saying!! And looks like you are getting the frog ribbon Kelly.. I wouldn't have taken this from you anyways... well... I don't think so anyways! LOL!!!
Back to top Go down
Kelly
Design Team "SISTER"
Kelly

PostSubject: Re: SWAP - SIGN UPS!!!!   SWAP - SIGN UPS!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeApril 8th 2013, 3:52 pm

(rubbing my hands gleefully)... Wink
I knew you wouldn't, it's just fun to play around a bit! Laughing
Back to top Go down
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

PostSubject: Re: SWAP - SIGN UPS!!!!   SWAP - SIGN UPS!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeApril 8th 2013, 3:53 pm

Kelly I didn't Rak you that so you would Rak me back. I just really wanted you to have the frog ribbon! LOL Thank you for always being so sweet! Hugz
Back to top Go down
kelpy45
Big Sister
kelpy45

Number of posts : 341

PostSubject: Re: SWAP - SIGN UPS!!!!   SWAP - SIGN UPS!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeApril 8th 2013, 3:53 pm

ScrapHappyMarie wrote:

Yeah!! I'm excited to get mail! Smile
Back to top Go down
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

PostSubject: Re: SWAP - SIGN UPS!!!!   SWAP - SIGN UPS!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeApril 8th 2013, 3:54 pm

Helen wrote:
Love what I see... I like that brown with the scalloped edge.. just saying!! And looks like you are getting the frog ribbon Kelly.. I wouldn't have taken this from you anyways... well... I don't think so anyways! LOL!!!
Helen do you want a piece of it? I still have some left.
Back to top Go down
Helen
ADMIN SISTER
Helen

PostSubject: Re: SWAP - SIGN UPS!!!!   SWAP - SIGN UPS!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeApril 8th 2013, 3:54 pm

Let's see if it comes to me first! LOL!! Thanks!!
Back to top Go down
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

Kels do you want m to drop it off at APOS for you?
Back to top Go down
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

PostSubject: Re: SWAP - SIGN UPS!!!!   SWAP - SIGN UPS!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeApril 8th 2013, 3:56 pm

Helen wrote:
Let's see if it comes to me first! LOL!! Thanks!!
I meant the frog ribbon as there is none in the swap envelope of that one now.
Back to top Go down
Kelly
Design Team "SISTER"
Kelly

PostSubject: Re: SWAP - SIGN UPS!!!!   SWAP - SIGN UPS!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeApril 9th 2013, 12:31 am

ACK! YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO GIVE ME ALL THE FROG RIBBON, MARIE!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
kelpy45
Big Sister
kelpy45

Number of posts : 341

PostSubject: Re: SWAP - SIGN UPS!!!!   SWAP - SIGN UPS!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeApril 9th 2013, 4:16 am

ScrapHappyMarie wrote:
Kels do you want m to drop it off at APOS for you?

Sure, that would work! Smile

Sorry that is took a bit for me to reply!
Back to top Go down
After8
Lifetime Sister
After8

Number of posts : 2867

PostSubject: Re: SWAP - SIGN UPS!!!!   SWAP - SIGN UPS!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeApril 9th 2013, 2:55 pm

Linda, you are after me.... what is your preference for ribbons? Any colors/thickness/style you prefer? I'd like to send ones your way that you would like.

Tams, I'd love to pick from some themed ones if you have to decide which to send!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SWAP - SIGN UPS!!!!   SWAP - SIGN UPS!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SWAP - SIGN UPS!!!!
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next