Sisterhood Of Scrap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  GALLERY  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Email Us!  

please welcome Shutter*Bug

Go down 
+8
Kelly
After8
Shutter*Bug
Lisa L.
lirose
kelpy45
spuccini
ScrapHappyMarie
12 posters
AuthorMessage
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

Number of posts : 2553

please welcome Shutter*Bug Empty
PostSubject: please welcome Shutter*Bug   please welcome Shutter*Bug Icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2013, 5:52 am

Hey Becky so happy to see you here. Welcome welcome
Back to top Go down
spuccini
Design Team "SISTER"
spuccini

Number of posts : 12398

PostSubject: Re: please welcome Shutter*Bug   please welcome Shutter*Bug Icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2013, 7:29 am

Welcome!!
Back to top Go down
http://stephieree80.blogspot.com
kelpy45
Big Sister
kelpy45

Number of posts : 341

PostSubject: Re: please welcome Shutter*Bug   please welcome Shutter*Bug Icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2013, 3:57 pm

Hey Becky!!! I just joined too! Hope you have a little time to chat before the lil one arrives!
Back to top Go down
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

Number of posts : 6325

PostSubject: Re: please welcome Shutter*Bug   please welcome Shutter*Bug Icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2013, 4:00 pm

Welcome, Becky!!!
Back to top Go down
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

PostSubject: Re: please welcome Shutter*Bug   please welcome Shutter*Bug Icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2013, 4:06 pm

Yes Becky is expecting in two weeks.
Back to top Go down
Lisa L.
Lifetime Sister
Lisa L.

Number of posts : 2950

PostSubject: Re: please welcome Shutter*Bug   please welcome Shutter*Bug Icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2013, 4:22 pm

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Shutter*Bug
Little Sister
Shutter*Bug

Number of posts : 30

PostSubject: Re: please welcome Shutter*Bug   please welcome Shutter*Bug Icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2013, 4:50 pm

Smile Thanks!

So, yes...(official intro) My name is Becky, I am a SAHM to my daughter lauren (33mths), and we are expecting another baby in two weeks. I am married to my husband of 4 years (been together 5) We met out west(Edmonton, Alta), and ended up moving back East where we're both from. I'm a Newfoundlander he's a Blue Noser.

I have been scrapbooking since 2001 on and off. I don't go with the flow, and I do my own thing. I don't have a certain style perse, I like to dabble in many different methods.

I absolutely love photography (hence my nickname), and I'm always going around with my camera in tote. I also love to travel (hence the other part of my nikcname..."bug") So, yes when the bug bites...I have to get up and go.

I look forward to exploring this site and getting to know more about it. Thank you to Marie for the invite Smile
Back to top Go down
http://linkguider.blogspot.ca/
After8
Lifetime Sister
After8

Number of posts : 2867

PostSubject: Re: please welcome Shutter*Bug   please welcome Shutter*Bug Icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2013, 5:49 pm

Hello, Becky!! I'm trying to place you. Did we ever meet? My former forum names were "sixsons" and "7thheaven" My visits to APOS and their events were rare as I live further away.

Anyway, glad you are here and can't wait to see your LO's filled with cute baby pics!
Back to top Go down
Kelly
Design Team "SISTER"
Kelly

Number of posts : 10026

PostSubject: Re: please welcome Shutter*Bug   please welcome Shutter*Bug Icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2013, 7:00 pm

Thanks for joining us! Congrats on the baby (boy? girl?) We do love babies around here. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.apparentlymygrammahasablog.blogspot.com
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

PostSubject: Re: please welcome Shutter*Bug   please welcome Shutter*Bug Icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2013, 7:31 pm

Shutter*Bug wrote:
Smile Thanks!

So, yes...(official intro) My name is Becky, I am a SAHM to my daughter lauren (33mths), and we are expecting another baby in two weeks. I am married to my husband of 4 years (been together 5) We met out west(Edmonton, Alta), and ended up moving back East where we're both from. I'm a Newfoundlander he's a Blue Noser.

I have been scrapbooking since 2001 on and off. I don't go with the flow, and I do my own thing. I don't have a certain style perse, I like to dabble in many different methods.

I absolutely love photography (hence my nickname), and I'm always going around with my camera in tote. I also love to travel (hence the other part of my nikcname..."bug") So, yes when the bug bites...I have to get up and go.

I look forward to exploring this site and getting to know more about it. Thank you to Marie for the invite Smile
you are very welcome Becky like I told you the women here are great and so inspiring. You will love it here. I'm so glad you are here.

A newfie eh? <3 it!
Back to top Go down
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

PostSubject: Re: please welcome Shutter*Bug   please welcome Shutter*Bug Icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2013, 7:32 pm

Kelly wrote:
Thanks for joining us! Congrats on the baby (boy? girl?) We do love babies around here. Smile
Oh Kelly she knows the sex of her soon to be arrival but wont tell us!!!!!
Back to top Go down
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

PostSubject: Re: please welcome Shutter*Bug   please welcome Shutter*Bug Icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2013, 7:34 pm

After8 wrote:
Hello, Becky!! I'm trying to place you. Did we ever meet? My former forum names were "sixsons" and "7thheaven" My visits to APOS and their events were rare as I live further away.

Anyway, glad you are here and can't wait to see your LO's filled with cute baby pics!
I don't think you have Jessica. She is still fairly a newbe since your time around APOS.
Back to top Go down
Shutter*Bug
Little Sister
Shutter*Bug

PostSubject: Re: please welcome Shutter*Bug   please welcome Shutter*Bug Icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2013, 9:35 pm

Smile That's right...we do know the gender, but are keeping it a very close secret Smile It's driving everyone nuts lol.

I dont think I have met you Jessica...I've only been in Fredericton since Oct 2010. I was with pawson, then turned lcom (still visit there, but not very active).
Back to top Go down
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

PostSubject: Re: please welcome Shutter*Bug   please welcome Shutter*Bug Icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2013, 9:45 pm

Becky you will love Jessica.....She is an awesome mom with 8 beautiful children.
Back to top Go down
Carla
Forum Owner
Carla

Number of posts : 15397

PostSubject: Re: please welcome Shutter*Bug   please welcome Shutter*Bug Icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2013, 10:10 pm

Welcome, Becky!! Glad to see some new "little sisters" around here Smile

What part of NF are you from? I am also a Newfoundlander. We recently moved from NF to Grande Prairie, AB (actually Clairmont, which is about 10 min from GP)
Back to top Go down
http://www.sisterhoodofscrap.blogspot.com
Helen
ADMIN SISTER
Helen

Number of posts : 26409

PostSubject: Re: please welcome Shutter*Bug   please welcome Shutter*Bug Icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2013, 12:56 am

Welcome Becky!!! Can't wait to get to know you!

Any questions.. just ask!!
Back to top Go down
http://neverenoughtime2-helen.blogspot.com/
katesmum
Lifetime Sister
katesmum

Number of posts : 6910

PostSubject: Re: please welcome Shutter*Bug   please welcome Shutter*Bug Icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2013, 10:06 am

Hi Becky...nice to see you join us!
Back to top Go down
http://scrapgramsphotos.blogspot.com/
Jules
Big Sister
Jules

Number of posts : 159

PostSubject: Re: please welcome Shutter*Bug   please welcome Shutter*Bug Icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2013, 7:33 pm

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Shutter*Bug
Little Sister
Shutter*Bug

PostSubject: Re: please welcome Shutter*Bug   please welcome Shutter*Bug Icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2013, 10:57 pm

I am actually from Fogo Island/Labrador City/Pasadena...those are the 3 main places I've lived (in the order).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: please welcome Shutter*Bug   please welcome Shutter*Bug Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

please welcome Shutter*Bug
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sisterhood Of Scrap :: SISTERHOOD OF SCRAP! :: Welcome-
Jump to: