Sisterhood Of Scrap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  GALLERY  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Email Us!  

Find-It FRIDAY - Jan 25

Go down 
+8
ScrapHappyMarie
After8
lirose
kiwicanuck
Kelly
Tams
Lisa L.
Carla
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Carla
Forum Owner
Carla

Number of posts : 15397

Find-It FRIDAY - Jan 25 Empty
PostSubject: Find-It FRIDAY - Jan 25   Find-It FRIDAY - Jan 25 Icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2013, 7:49 pm

I was looking though my stash and found a pin. Do you have any like this? I think they are called hat pins....
Take a look and see if you can find one in your stash.... And then use it on a scrappy project Smile
Find-It FRIDAY - Jan 25 9F2C7E86-CE4D-4516-B530-8219C1FA7C6C-19035-00001448ADC0F5A5

I made a Valentine card:
Find-It FRIDAY - Jan 25 1B333995-4203-4D72-B72B-EE3566D8590F-19035-00001448BD0A5984
Back to top Go down
http://www.sisterhoodofscrap.blogspot.com
Lisa L.
Lifetime Sister
Lisa L.

Number of posts : 2950

PostSubject: Re: Find-It FRIDAY - Jan 25   Find-It FRIDAY - Jan 25 Icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2013, 8:21 pm

I do have some of these - great card!
Back to top Go down
Tams
A Sister, A Friend
Tams

Number of posts : 673

PostSubject: Re: Find-It FRIDAY - Jan 25   Find-It FRIDAY - Jan 25 Icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2013, 9:10 pm

Very cute, I have hat pins but have never used them on anything yet! I have those stickers too.
Back to top Go down
Kelly
Design Team "SISTER"
Kelly

Number of posts : 10026

PostSubject: Re: Find-It FRIDAY - Jan 25   Find-It FRIDAY - Jan 25 Icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2013, 10:24 pm

You got it park pontiac... I have tons of pins and LOVE to use them! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.apparentlymygrammahasablog.blogspot.com
kiwicanuck
A Sister, A Friend
kiwicanuck

Number of posts : 547

PostSubject: Re: Find-It FRIDAY - Jan 25   Find-It FRIDAY - Jan 25 Icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2013, 10:36 pm

Off couse I have hat pins!! There are actually very few sb items that I don't own - and some of them I have lots of them!! We have a long weekend here in Auckland, so I will definitely use a hat pin on a project.
Back to top Go down
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

Number of posts : 6325

PostSubject: Re: Find-It FRIDAY - Jan 25   Find-It FRIDAY - Jan 25 Icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2013, 12:10 am

I have some too and I even know where they are!!! A BONUS Smile
Back to top Go down
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

PostSubject: Re: Find-It FRIDAY - Jan 25   Find-It FRIDAY - Jan 25 Icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2013, 12:10 am

Cute card, too Carla!
Back to top Go down
Kelly
Design Team "SISTER"
Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Find-It FRIDAY - Jan 25   Find-It FRIDAY - Jan 25 Icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2013, 12:30 am

You'll see mine in the morning. Smile
Back to top Go down
After8
Lifetime Sister
After8

Number of posts : 2867

PostSubject: Re: Find-It FRIDAY - Jan 25   Find-It FRIDAY - Jan 25 Icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2013, 12:48 am

I don't think I have one.... but I'll look!
Back to top Go down
Kelly
Design Team "SISTER"
Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Find-It FRIDAY - Jan 25   Find-It FRIDAY - Jan 25 Icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2013, 4:06 am

Psst... use a sewing pin if that's what you have....
Back to top Go down
After8
Lifetime Sister
After8

Number of posts : 2867

PostSubject: Re: Find-It FRIDAY - Jan 25   Find-It FRIDAY - Jan 25 Icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2013, 3:11 pm

A sewing pin it will have to be!
Back to top Go down
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

Number of posts : 2553

PostSubject: Re: Find-It FRIDAY - Jan 25   Find-It FRIDAY - Jan 25 Icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2013, 3:26 pm

I do have some....I use one the other day on a challenge for the first time! I loved how it worked.
Back to top Go down
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

PostSubject: Re: Find-It FRIDAY - Jan 25   Find-It FRIDAY - Jan 25 Icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2013, 3:40 pm

I hope to do this one today. I know the pic that I'm going to use.
Back to top Go down
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

PostSubject: Re: Find-It FRIDAY - Jan 25   Find-It FRIDAY - Jan 25 Icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2013, 3:51 pm

Find-It FRIDAY - Jan 25 Text10

the heart is one of those hat pins....I need to use on another LO now that I tried it I like it.
Back to top Go down
kelpy45
Big Sister
kelpy45

Number of posts : 341

PostSubject: Re: Find-It FRIDAY - Jan 25   Find-It FRIDAY - Jan 25 Icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2013, 4:01 pm

ScrapHappyMarie wrote:
https://i.servimg.com/u/f13/13/73/68/83/text10.jpg the heart is one of those hat pins....I need to use on another LO now that I tried it I like it.

Love the LO Marie!!
Back to top Go down
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

PostSubject: Re: Find-It FRIDAY - Jan 25   Find-It FRIDAY - Jan 25 Icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2013, 4:03 pm

Thanks Kels....its so nice to see you on here.
Back to top Go down
Kelly
Design Team "SISTER"
Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Find-It FRIDAY - Jan 25   Find-It FRIDAY - Jan 25 Icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2013, 5:50 pm

Find-It FRIDAY - Jan 25 IMG_9786small

It's down on the bottom right hand corner. I love using the pins!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Kelly
Design Team "SISTER"
Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Find-It FRIDAY - Jan 25   Find-It FRIDAY - Jan 25 Icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2013, 5:53 pm

What a lovely bright layout, marie! I hope you don't mind that I added the photo for you.

Where in San Diego did she go? We lived there for 5 years before moving here. We all miss it!
Back to top Go down
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

PostSubject: Re: Find-It FRIDAY - Jan 25   Find-It FRIDAY - Jan 25 Icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2013, 7:05 pm

Oh Kelly I love your LO. How cute!
Cassie was in Salona Beach. It is so beautiful there. Busy as heck though! Tons of traffic and so many lanes on their highways! To crazy for me. LOL
Back to top Go down
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

PostSubject: Re: Find-It FRIDAY - Jan 25   Find-It FRIDAY - Jan 25 Icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2013, 7:06 pm

Kelly wrote:
What a lovely bright layout, marie! I hope you don't mind that I added the photo for you.

Where in San Diego did she go? We lived there for 5 years before moving here. We all miss it!
LOL I'm so not techie so thank you for adding it. I will figure this stuff out eventually! I hope. pale
Back to top Go down
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

PostSubject: Re: Find-It FRIDAY - Jan 25   Find-It FRIDAY - Jan 25 Icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2013, 7:08 pm

Kelly are you an American or Canadian? I'm Canadian but my DH is American....we tease poor Cassie all the time and tell her that she is a half breed. Isn't that awful?
Back to top Go down
Kelly
Design Team "SISTER"
Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Find-It FRIDAY - Jan 25   Find-It FRIDAY - Jan 25 Icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2013, 7:13 pm

We are Canadian. My husband is with the military. We have been posted all over the world. Right now my son is studying for his PhD at Yale in Connecticut. That's why the grands are down there. My other son (and wife) is studying out in SK (where we all hail from originally) and my dd is moving to Korea in less than a month.

Yes it's awful Laughing.. do you only have the one dd?
Back to top Go down
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

PostSubject: Re: Find-It FRIDAY - Jan 25   Find-It FRIDAY - Jan 25 Icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2013, 7:24 pm

Kelly wrote:
We are Canadian. My husband is with the military. We have been posted all over the world. Right now my son is studying for his PhD at Yale in Connecticut. That's why the grands are down there. My other son (and wife) is studying out in SK (where we all hail from originally) and my dd is moving to Korea in less than a month.

Yes it's awful Laughing.. do you only have the one dd?
WOW...I'm a selfish mom because I need my kids to all be here. Korea.....I would be lost and devastated as well as broke! I'd be visiting and calling 24/7

I have three amazing children. I have two older children from my first marriage who live out in the real world now. My Oldest daughter will be 26 in March and my DS is 23. My DD#1 was living an hour away for a while (a few months) and I hated it. I was so ecstatic when she announced that she was offered a transfer back to here. My DS was working in another province about 7 hours away and I was devastated when he told me about his promotion and offer to take of a store so far away. I supported his decision but my heart was broken. He is now back here as well so mama bear is happy to have her cubs back where they all belong! And you all know about my baby girl Cassie who is 12.
Back to top Go down
Carla
Forum Owner
Carla

Number of posts : 15397

PostSubject: Re: Find-It FRIDAY - Jan 25   Find-It FRIDAY - Jan 25 Icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2013, 10:19 pm

Thanks for doing my challenge, Kelly! I need to find some pins like that!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sisterhoodofscrap.blogspot.com
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

PostSubject: Re: Find-It FRIDAY - Jan 25   Find-It FRIDAY - Jan 25 Icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2013, 10:22 pm

This is my LO, with a pin.

Find-It FRIDAY - Jan 25 00219
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Find-It FRIDAY - Jan 25   Find-It FRIDAY - Jan 25 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Find-It FRIDAY - Jan 25
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next