Sisterhood Of Scrap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  GALLERY  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Email Us!  

Thankful Thursday Jan. 24th

Go down 
+4
Scraprageous
ScrapHappyMarie
After8
Helen
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Helen
ADMIN SISTER
Helen

Number of posts : 26409

Thankful Thursday Jan. 24th  Empty
PostSubject: Thankful Thursday Jan. 24th    Thankful Thursday Jan. 24th  Icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2013, 2:44 pm

Today I am thankful that Stuart has no school, as it is freezing cold outside and I just want to stay in my pj's this am!
Back to top Go down
http://neverenoughtime2-helen.blogspot.com/
After8
Lifetime Sister
After8

Number of posts : 2867

PostSubject: Re: Thankful Thursday Jan. 24th    Thankful Thursday Jan. 24th  Icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2013, 2:58 pm

I am thankful DS#1 and DS#2 are writing their last exams today. I am also thankful for the wood heat in this house, it's -23 outside!
Back to top Go down
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

Number of posts : 2553

PostSubject: Re: Thankful Thursday Jan. 24th    Thankful Thursday Jan. 24th  Icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2013, 3:09 pm

I'm thankful that I'm having my very virst bible study group at my house today. I'm also thankful that I don't have to go out into that could to go to bible study. It's so dang cold. Come on Florida!!!
Back to top Go down
Scraprageous
Little Sister
Scraprageous

Number of posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: Thankful Thursday Jan. 24th    Thankful Thursday Jan. 24th  Icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2013, 3:21 pm

I am thankful for the clouds that moved in to keep us warmer than predicted and that the wind did not arrive (-9 with very little wind rather than the -25 with 30 mph winds predicted)!
Back to top Go down
http://www.scrapbooksandcows.blogspot.com
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

Number of posts : 6325

PostSubject: Re: Thankful Thursday Jan. 24th    Thankful Thursday Jan. 24th  Icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2013, 3:41 pm

Sounds absolutely balmy, Lucinda. LOL

I am thankful for the wood firnance. Nice and toasty warm and not high cost -- hard physical work in the fall. DH cuts his own on a wood lot. Thankful that he can do this.
Back to top Go down
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

PostSubject: Re: Thankful Thursday Jan. 24th    Thankful Thursday Jan. 24th  Icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2013, 4:02 pm

well I was thankful.....until I went out to start my car and it was dead in my driveway! Frozen in its tires! Now I'm just annoyed and disapointed that I can't go to my mom's group or pick up my friend for my bible study group.
Back to top Go down
spuccini
Design Team "SISTER"
spuccini

Number of posts : 12398

PostSubject: Re: Thankful Thursday Jan. 24th    Thankful Thursday Jan. 24th  Icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2013, 5:45 pm

I'm thankful that our washer part came yesterday & now I can do laundry. I never thought I'd be excited about laundry!! LOL!!
Back to top Go down
http://stephieree80.blogspot.com
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

PostSubject: Re: Thankful Thursday Jan. 24th    Thankful Thursday Jan. 24th  Icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2013, 5:50 pm

spuccini wrote:
I'm thankful that our washer part came yesterday & now I can do laundry. I never thought I'd be excited about laundry!! LOL!!
Been there! Thankfully My son bought me a new set for Christmas in 2011 This one talks to me and everything!
Back to top Go down
spuccini
Design Team "SISTER"
spuccini

Number of posts : 12398

PostSubject: Re: Thankful Thursday Jan. 24th    Thankful Thursday Jan. 24th  Icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2013, 5:57 pm

Wow, that's a little weird. I don't know if I'd want my washer to talk to me. LOL! If anything, I'd want it to sort & then fold everything for me. Is that too much to ask? LOL!!
Back to top Go down
http://stephieree80.blogspot.com
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

Number of posts : 6325

PostSubject: Re: Thankful Thursday Jan. 24th    Thankful Thursday Jan. 24th  Icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2013, 6:29 pm

spuccini wrote:
Wow, that's a little weird. I don't know if I'd want my washer to talk to me. LOL! If anything, I'd want it to sort & then fold everything for me. Is that too much to ask? LOL!!

Not to much at all, let me know when you find that model. LOL
Back to top Go down
Carla
Forum Owner
Carla

Number of posts : 15397

PostSubject: Re: Thankful Thursday Jan. 24th    Thankful Thursday Jan. 24th  Icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2013, 8:26 pm

lirose wrote:
Sounds absolutely balmy, Lucinda. LOL

I am thankful for the wood firnance. Nice and toasty warm and not high cost -- hard physical work in the fall. DH cuts his own on a wood lot. Thankful that he can do this.

Some days I wish for a wood stove! We had one when I was in my teens. It was so nice! We did have one once after we were married, but Devin was always so nervous of chimney fires (we had several) that he wasn't sleeping well. We moved to a different house, then.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sisterhoodofscrap.blogspot.com
Carla
Forum Owner
Carla

Number of posts : 15397

PostSubject: Re: Thankful Thursday Jan. 24th    Thankful Thursday Jan. 24th  Icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2013, 8:28 pm

I am thankful for dental insurance -- for another few weeks.

Thankful for our van, and for GPS Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.sisterhoodofscrap.blogspot.com
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

PostSubject: Re: Thankful Thursday Jan. 24th    Thankful Thursday Jan. 24th  Icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2013, 2:47 am

spuccini wrote:
Trust me....it freaked me out when it first did it! My son just laughed at me. I so want one that can sort, fold and put away....oh the dreams!
Back to top Go down
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

PostSubject: Re: Thankful Thursday Jan. 24th    Thankful Thursday Jan. 24th  Icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2013, 2:49 am

Carla wrote:
I am thankful for dental insurance -- for another few weeks.

Thankful for our van, and for GPS Smile
I'm always thankful for my GPS....except when its wrong! LOL
Back to top Go down
katesmum
Lifetime Sister
katesmum

Number of posts : 6910

PostSubject: Re: Thankful Thursday Jan. 24th    Thankful Thursday Jan. 24th  Icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2013, 7:16 am

I'm thankful Maria is not whining so much today!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://scrapgramsphotos.blogspot.com/
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

PostSubject: Re: Thankful Thursday Jan. 24th    Thankful Thursday Jan. 24th  Icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2013, 8:21 am

katesmum wrote:
I'm thankful Maria is not whining so much today!!!!
Well that is good. She will most likely get better day by day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thankful Thursday Jan. 24th    Thankful Thursday Jan. 24th  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thankful Thursday Jan. 24th
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sisterhood Of Scrap :: WEEKLY INSPIRATION! :: THANKFUL Thursday-
Jump to: