Sisterhood Of Scrap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  GALLERY  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Email Us!  

Amazing...

Go down 
+6
PatiO
katesmum
lirose
Carla
ScrapHappyMarie
Lisa L.
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Lisa L.
Lifetime Sister
Lisa L.

Number of posts : 2950

Amazing... Empty
PostSubject: Amazing...   Amazing... Icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2013, 3:38 am

ladies your layouts and cards are incredible! Thank you for all the inspiration. It is so much fun looking at how
everyone interprets things.
Back to top Go down
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

Number of posts : 2553

Amazing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amazing...   Amazing... Icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2013, 3:57 am

I know I'm having a blast and getting tons done. As well I love seeing everyone's LO's they are all so beautiful and there are definately a lot that I want to lift. Thanks so much for all the great comments and thanks for everyone sharing there talent.
Back to top Go down
Carla
Forum Owner
Carla

Number of posts : 15397

Amazing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amazing...   Amazing... Icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2013, 5:10 am

There have been so many awesome layouts created so far this month! LOVE it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sisterhoodofscrap.blogspot.com
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

Number of posts : 6325

Amazing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amazing...   Amazing... Icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2013, 5:44 am

There has been lots of great projects! I love crops, they make me scrap.
Back to top Go down
katesmum
Lifetime Sister
katesmum

Number of posts : 6910

Amazing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amazing...   Amazing... Icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2013, 7:36 am

this is great fun... unfortunately I haven't been able to play as long or often as usual... Maria is sick and whiney... poor kid.
Back to top Go down
http://scrapgramsphotos.blogspot.com/
PatiO
Always a Sister
PatiO

Number of posts : 1013

Amazing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amazing...   Amazing... Icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2013, 9:02 am

There sure has been alot of really pretty and inspiring LOs and like Linda says makes you want to scrap. Gets things done much faster than if you were just plodding along on your own. I thank you gals for running the challenges-that is my inspiration.
Back to top Go down
Kelly
Design Team "SISTER"
Kelly

Number of posts : 10026

Amazing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amazing...   Amazing... Icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2013, 12:31 am

I've loved what I've been able to see. With the gkids here and starting a new job and then being hit with a cold/flu all at the same time, I've been a little overwhelmed!

Love, love, love it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.apparentlymygrammahasablog.blogspot.com
Tams
A Sister, A Friend
Tams

Number of posts : 673

Amazing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amazing...   Amazing... Icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2013, 5:32 am

It was great fun, soo many amazing layouts and cards! I had 6 challenges to complete today and I got them all done! Thanks ladies and to DT for the fun and challenges, so were very challenging and so glad I got to play along!
Back to top Go down
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

Number of posts : 6325

Amazing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amazing...   Amazing... Icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2013, 7:08 am

There has ben excellent projects posted --- very inspirational!
Back to top Go down
Helen
ADMIN SISTER
Helen

Number of posts : 26409

Amazing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amazing...   Amazing... Icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2013, 2:41 pm

Amazing talent ladies!! I feel ashamed I didn't get them all done.. but I will!! you ladies did amazing!!
Back to top Go down
http://neverenoughtime2-helen.blogspot.com/
Jules
Big Sister
Jules

Number of posts : 159

Amazing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amazing...   Amazing... Icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2013, 7:36 pm

Excellent crop! Thanks to the DT for hosting and for awesome inspiration! LOVED seeing everyone's work!!!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Amazing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amazing...   Amazing... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Amazing...
Page 1 of 1