Sisterhood Of Scrap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  GALLERY  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Email Us!  

"Sweet Treats" Quick Mix Challenge

Go down 
+7
Kelly
kimberly_m
After8
lirose
Carla
ScrapHappyMarie
spuccini
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lisa L.
Lifetime Sister
Lisa L.

Number of posts : 2950

"Sweet Treats" Quick Mix Challenge - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Sweet Treats" Quick Mix Challenge   "Sweet Treats" Quick Mix Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2013, 4:47 am

great layouts!
Back to top Go down
PatiO
Always a Sister
PatiO

Number of posts : 1013

PostSubject: Re: "Sweet Treats" Quick Mix Challenge   "Sweet Treats" Quick Mix Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2013, 5:55 am

"Sweet Treats" Quick Mix Challenge - Page 2 Thomas

A quick mix-the paper was in a kit all matted and the stickers all match the theme.Don't have much to think about when it's done like that.
Oh, can the steam coming out of the engine count as something flying?It kinda flies out the funnel.??
The blue background paper also has tiny flags in it?
Back to top Go down
spuccini
Design Team "SISTER"
spuccini

Number of posts : 12398

PostSubject: Re: "Sweet Treats" Quick Mix Challenge   "Sweet Treats" Quick Mix Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2013, 6:37 am

Great job Pat! Don't you love it when the pages come together easily like that?

I'll count the steam Smile
Back to top Go down
http://stephieree80.blogspot.com
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

Number of posts : 2553

PostSubject: Re: "Sweet Treats" Quick Mix Challenge   "Sweet Treats" Quick Mix Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2013, 7:01 am

Very cute Pat. I love the ticket.
Back to top Go down
PatiO
Always a Sister
PatiO

PostSubject: Re: "Sweet Treats" Quick Mix Challenge   "Sweet Treats" Quick Mix Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2013, 7:14 am

Thank you , Stephanie and Marie. The paper does have little flags as well! I'm sure you saw that too!
Back to top Go down
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

Number of posts : 6325

PostSubject: Re: "Sweet Treats" Quick Mix Challenge   "Sweet Treats" Quick Mix Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2013, 8:35 am

I love it, Marie!! The inking gives so much dimension!
Back to top Go down
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

PostSubject: Re: "Sweet Treats" Quick Mix Challenge   "Sweet Treats" Quick Mix Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2013, 8:37 am

Great Thomas page, Pat!!! The kids must have really enjoyed the visit with Thomas!
Back to top Go down
Helen
ADMIN SISTER
Helen

Number of posts : 26409

PostSubject: Re: "Sweet Treats" Quick Mix Challenge   "Sweet Treats" Quick Mix Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2013, 2:58 pm

Awesome Pat!!! LOVE that train!! Both of my boys wer big into Thomas when they were little! I still have their wooden track and all the trains and such!
Back to top Go down
http://neverenoughtime2-helen.blogspot.com/
PatiO
Always a Sister
PatiO

PostSubject: Re: "Sweet Treats" Quick Mix Challenge   "Sweet Treats" Quick Mix Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2013, 6:54 pm

My GSs are 6 now and sort of getting into Star Wars but Thomas is never far away still! Alexander asked last week if we can all go see him again when he comes to Calgary! He comes in May so guess where we'll be going? LOL
Back to top Go down
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

PostSubject: Re: "Sweet Treats" Quick Mix Challenge   "Sweet Treats" Quick Mix Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2013, 10:00 pm

Thanks Linda....I hate doing LO's of myself so I very rarely do it.
Back to top Go down
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

PostSubject: Re: "Sweet Treats" Quick Mix Challenge   "Sweet Treats" Quick Mix Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2013, 6:56 am

Me too, but that's not really a problem because there are seldom pics of me. I usually have the camera.
Back to top Go down
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

PostSubject: Re: "Sweet Treats" Quick Mix Challenge   "Sweet Treats" Quick Mix Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2013, 7:40 am

lirose wrote:
Me too, but that's not really a problem because there are seldom pics of me. I usually have the camera.
I hear ya there....that's why I always grab the camera first. I tell everyone its mine so they know not to touch it. LOL Yup I'm a camera hog....behind the camera but still a camera hog. LOL lol!
Back to top Go down
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

PostSubject: Re: "Sweet Treats" Quick Mix Challenge   "Sweet Treats" Quick Mix Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2013, 9:55 pm

Just finished my Quick Fix

"Sweet Treats" Quick Mix Challenge - Page 2 00118

The papers and LO are basically from a scrapbooking kit. I used a sticker in one square and a big chipboard Santa in the center. Bonus bird is sittng on the square.

Amanda was excited about her stocking but was walking down the stairs with her eyes closed. I don't think DD slept all night to catch these pics!

Back to top Go down
spuccini
Design Team "SISTER"
spuccini

PostSubject: Re: "Sweet Treats" Quick Mix Challenge   "Sweet Treats" Quick Mix Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2013, 10:50 pm

Cute Linda! I love the bird!
Back to top Go down
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

PostSubject: Re: "Sweet Treats" Quick Mix Challenge   "Sweet Treats" Quick Mix Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2013, 11:08 pm

Thanks, Stephanie!
Back to top Go down
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

PostSubject: Re: "Sweet Treats" Quick Mix Challenge   "Sweet Treats" Quick Mix Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2013, 1:42 am

Linda that is adorable! I love the Santa and how you told the story by the ribon. Great LO
Back to top Go down
Kelly
Design Team "SISTER"
Kelly

Number of posts : 10026

PostSubject: Re: "Sweet Treats" Quick Mix Challenge   "Sweet Treats" Quick Mix Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2013, 1:49 am

Ohmygosh Linda! I think I'd wait for those pics too. Those curls are to die for!
Back to top Go down
http://www.apparentlymygrammahasablog.blogspot.com
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

PostSubject: Re: "Sweet Treats" Quick Mix Challenge   "Sweet Treats" Quick Mix Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2013, 3:08 am

Thanks, ladies.
Back to top Go down
Carla
Forum Owner
Carla

Number of posts : 15397

PostSubject: Re: "Sweet Treats" Quick Mix Challenge   "Sweet Treats" Quick Mix Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2013, 5:22 am

Love how you did the journaling along the ribbon!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sisterhoodofscrap.blogspot.com
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

PostSubject: Re: "Sweet Treats" Quick Mix Challenge   "Sweet Treats" Quick Mix Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2013, 5:25 am

Thanks, Carla, I love tiny type letters.
Back to top Go down
spuccini
Design Team "SISTER"
spuccini

PostSubject: Re: "Sweet Treats" Quick Mix Challenge   "Sweet Treats" Quick Mix Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2013, 6:26 am

I love them too Linda!
Back to top Go down
PatiO
Always a Sister
PatiO

PostSubject: Re: "Sweet Treats" Quick Mix Challenge   "Sweet Treats" Quick Mix Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2013, 8:02 am

Very memorable LO,linda. What an idea to stay up and get that perfect shot. I do like the journalling done with those little letters!
Back to top Go down
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

PostSubject: Re: "Sweet Treats" Quick Mix Challenge   "Sweet Treats" Quick Mix Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2013, 1:53 pm

Thanks, Pat!
Back to top Go down
Kelly
Design Team "SISTER"
Kelly

Number of posts : 10026

PostSubject: Re: "Sweet Treats" Quick Mix Challenge   "Sweet Treats" Quick Mix Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2013, 3:45 pm

I did this last night! Can't wait to fphotograph and show you all. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.apparentlymygrammahasablog.blogspot.com
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

PostSubject: Re: "Sweet Treats" Quick Mix Challenge   "Sweet Treats" Quick Mix Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2013, 4:30 pm

yeah Kelly, I'm so glad you were productive when you were awake so late....I wasn't so lucky LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Sweet Treats" Quick Mix Challenge   "Sweet Treats" Quick Mix Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Sweet Treats" Quick Mix Challenge
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next