Sisterhood Of Scrap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  GALLERY  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Email Us!  

TTDBC - December 3

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

Number of posts : 6325

TTDBC - December 3 Empty
PostSubject: TTDBC - December 3   TTDBC - December 3 Icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2012, 8:44 pm

The Living Christmas Tree is a Christmas performance but on my the Weslyn Church in Moncton NB, this year is the final performance of the tree. It is performed over 5 days with 7 shows and has become a Christmas tradition for many families. In 2010, my SIL and I attended the Friday night performance. It is an awesome presentation.

TTDBC - December 3 00162

Dh's cousin, husband and baby played the part of Mary, Joseph and baby Jesus- right LO upper top pic and the picture (manger scene) in the center of the on the right side is sand art, prior to the show a gentleman did sand art, it was absolutely amazing. The LO is primarily pictures, I wanted to capture so much. The program is in the sleeve behind the LOs.

Last edited by lirose on December 3rd 2012, 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Carla
Forum Owner
Carla

Number of posts : 15397

TTDBC - December 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTDBC - December 3   TTDBC - December 3 Icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2012, 9:38 pm

You got a lot of pics on here, plus the program! Wow! Looks great!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sisterhoodofscrap.blogspot.com
Kelly
Design Team "SISTER"
Kelly

Number of posts : 10026

TTDBC - December 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTDBC - December 3   TTDBC - December 3 Icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2012, 11:45 pm

One of my friends' church does this every year but it's too far to go. I've always wanted to though!

Love your photo arrangement, Linda!
Back to top Go down
http://www.apparentlymygrammahasablog.blogspot.com
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

Number of posts : 6325

TTDBC - December 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTDBC - December 3   TTDBC - December 3 Icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2012, 3:32 am

Thanks Carla and Kelly!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TTDBC - December 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TTDBC - December 3   TTDBC - December 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TTDBC - December 3
Page 1 of 1