Sisterhood Of Scrap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  GALLERY  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Email Us!  

FREE FONT FRIDAY - Sept. 14

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

Number of posts : 6325

FREE FONT FRIDAY - Sept. 14 Empty
PostSubject: FREE FONT FRIDAY - Sept. 14   FREE FONT FRIDAY - Sept. 14 Icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2012, 4:29 pm

I tend to be a computer journaler, I don't like my own hand writing and I usually make a mess somehow, my letters are not uniform or my spacing sucks. This site has lots of free fonts - www.1001freefonts.com

I like the curly because it looks like doodling, animal is paw prints and would make a great title font for those animal or pet pages, Christmas - has holly leaves and berries with open letters which would be great for colouring and Snow has snow capped letters.

Check out the site, and share with us any that you use.

Also, Carla says that if you use it on any of the DT challenges or the scraplift, you get extra drawings for the prizes! How can you go wrong?!?

Have fun!
Back to top Go down
Kelly
Design Team "SISTER"
Kelly

Number of posts : 10026

PostSubject: Re: FREE FONT FRIDAY - Sept. 14   FREE FONT FRIDAY - Sept. 14 Icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2012, 2:33 pm

That's an awesome site, Linda! I'm going to have to go through it more carefully later.. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.apparentlymygrammahasablog.blogspot.com
spuccini
Design Team "SISTER"
spuccini

Number of posts : 12398

PostSubject: Re: FREE FONT FRIDAY - Sept. 14   FREE FONT FRIDAY - Sept. 14 Icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2012, 5:52 pm

Oooh love those! I'm really liking that first one "One Starry Night" also like Cinnamon Cake, Dandelion and English Essay. TFS Linda!
Back to top Go down
http://stephieree80.blogspot.com
Carla
Forum Owner
Carla

Number of posts : 15397

PostSubject: Re: FREE FONT FRIDAY - Sept. 14   FREE FONT FRIDAY - Sept. 14 Icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2012, 6:09 pm

I can see myself download a ton of these! Then, I just have to remember to use them....LOL!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sisterhoodofscrap.blogspot.com
Gail D
Lifetime Sister
Gail D

Number of posts : 8842

PostSubject: Re: FREE FONT FRIDAY - Sept. 14   FREE FONT FRIDAY - Sept. 14 Icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2012, 1:55 am

I like one starry night and Of Wild Flowers and Wings. I have so many fonts already though. I think I need to delete some that I don't use before I get more.
Back to top Go down
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

Number of posts : 6325

PostSubject: Re: FREE FONT FRIDAY - Sept. 14   FREE FONT FRIDAY - Sept. 14 Icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2012, 9:05 pm

Glad you are enjoying the site!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FREE FONT FRIDAY - Sept. 14   FREE FONT FRIDAY - Sept. 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FREE FONT FRIDAY - Sept. 14
Page 1 of 1