Sisterhood Of Scrap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  GALLERY  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Email Us!  

SAY WHAT!? Saturday September 1

Go down 
+6
lirose
Lisa L.
Gail D
Carla
Helen
Kelly
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alimom4
Lifetime Sister
Alimom4

Number of posts : 8440

SAY WHAT!? Saturday September 1 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SAY WHAT!? Saturday September 1   SAY WHAT!? Saturday September 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2012, 2:39 pm

PatiO wrote:
SAY WHAT!? Saturday September 1 - Page 2 Quote1

This is my LO for this quote. I thought it appropriate because these ancestors did leave a trail for us their descendants!
What a great LO for this particular challenge. And... they sure DID leave a trail;! Loved your journaling. The colours are perfection for this! TYFS! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://loveisthereason.ctmh.com
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

Number of posts : 6325

PostSubject: Re: SAY WHAT!? Saturday September 1   SAY WHAT!? Saturday September 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2012, 2:45 pm

Pat, fabulous, job! Love the pic and the journaling!
Back to top Go down
Alimom4
Lifetime Sister
Alimom4

PostSubject: Re: SAY WHAT!? Saturday September 1   SAY WHAT!? Saturday September 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2012, 3:01 pm

Carla wrote:
SAY WHAT!? Saturday September 1 - Page 2 DSCF8553
JUST. SO. BEAUTIFUL.
Love the white space, the chevrons, the doodling (at first I saw it as stitching!) LOVE IT ALL.
AWESOME LO.
Back to top Go down
Alimom4
Lifetime Sister
Alimom4

PostSubject: Re: SAY WHAT!? Saturday September 1   SAY WHAT!? Saturday September 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2012, 3:03 pm

After8 wrote:
I used it on this one for Kelly's September challenge:

SAY WHAT!? Saturday September 1 - Page 2 Img_1815

This is so great, I sooo adore your handwriting (printing)!
The repeated circles with their adorable stitching work so well as accent pieces!. Smile
Just awesome work!! Blue is my fave colour so I am particularly partial to this! Smile WTG!
Back to top Go down
Alimom4
Lifetime Sister
Alimom4

PostSubject: Re: SAY WHAT!? Saturday September 1   SAY WHAT!? Saturday September 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2012, 3:05 pm

Here's mine! SAY WHAT!? Saturday September 1 - Page 2 LO105in2012Travellingtheroadwithyou

Pete and I had a hard time getting a decent photo.

The journaling reads:

Travelling the road with you…

Noah, we had your Individual Program Planning Meeting with your Team yesterday. We’re very excited because at this point, you are about halfway through Level Three in the STAR program… which only includes three levels.

You have been working on the STAR program as part of your individual programming since Grade Primary. Your Resource Teacher told us that what still remains to be accomplished in STAR Level Three will probably take up most of this, your Grade 4 year.

When you get close to completing the last STAR program level, our Team will, under the guidance of your Resource Teacher, design the appropriate “next” learning steps based on what you need to tackle. How exciting is THAT??

It has been, and IS, a long journey, but you are making a steady progress that is AMAZING in itself, for a little boy who began travelling this road with no language and many challenges. So proud of you, Noah!

Thankful for the STAR program, the premise and practice of “inclusion with support,” and the amazing, forward-thinking school that includes us and Argo as part of your Team.

We’re with you for the long haul!
It’s so good to be travelling with you.

Love, Mom and Dad

PHOTO CAPTION lower right:

Journaling by Mom~ September 27, 2012
Photo: Noah and Bryan, trampoline fun- June 2012

Star Program Level Three chart- inside the pocket.

Back to top Go down
Kelly
Design Team "SISTER"
Kelly

Number of posts : 10026

PostSubject: Re: SAY WHAT!? Saturday September 1   SAY WHAT!? Saturday September 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2012, 3:23 pm

That's beautiful, Ali! Congrats to Noah!
Back to top Go down
http://www.apparentlymygrammahasablog.blogspot.com
Alimom4
Lifetime Sister
Alimom4

PostSubject: Re: SAY WHAT!? Saturday September 1   SAY WHAT!? Saturday September 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2012, 3:58 pm

Kelly wrote:
That's beautiful, Ali! Congrats to Noah!

Thanks Kelly! He works hard... Smile We have a fan-ta-bulous and amazing Team. I call them "Team Noah." Smile Very cohesive, it's a team I am proud to be a part of...
Back to top Go down
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

Number of posts : 6325

PostSubject: Re: SAY WHAT!? Saturday September 1   SAY WHAT!? Saturday September 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2012, 4:27 pm

Awesome, Ali. Love the way you are capturing Noah's development through scrapbooks.
Back to top Go down
Alimom4
Lifetime Sister
Alimom4

PostSubject: Re: SAY WHAT!? Saturday September 1   SAY WHAT!? Saturday September 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2012, 8:52 pm

lirose wrote:
Awesome, Ali. Love the way you are capturing Noah's development through scrapbooks.
Aww, TY so much Linda. I feel it is important to do that. It has been and continues to be a very long road, but I feel the success of what we have all been doing with Noah - and what HE is doing as a learner in SO many areas- needs to shine out and be shouted out. Love that kid. Love this family and our Team... Keeps me busy! ROFL Smile

Thanks for the kind words.
Back to top Go down
Gail D
Lifetime Sister
Gail D

Number of posts : 8842

PostSubject: Re: SAY WHAT!? Saturday September 1   SAY WHAT!? Saturday September 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2012, 2:04 am

That's a beautiful memory to record. I like the little embellishments you used.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SAY WHAT!? Saturday September 1   SAY WHAT!? Saturday September 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SAY WHAT!? Saturday September 1
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2