Sisterhood Of Scrap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  GALLERY  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Email Us!  

Manic Monday March 12

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Evinta
Always a Sister
Evinta

Number of posts : 2355

Manic Monday March 12 Empty
PostSubject: Manic Monday March 12   Manic Monday March 12 Icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2012, 6:21 am

Hey ladies Smile sorry for the late post, i have been sick. Anyways i would like to introduce you guys to my sanity saver, aka

Google Calendar

Yes Google Calender. The reason why i would be posting about this is that i use it to sync with my iPod touch and instead of having a big diary wherever i go i just put a note in the calendar and it updates the calendar in my ipod and gives me a alarm.

So far i know it syncs with iPhones, iPod Touch and Android phones, You can find the calendar here.

Here is a sample of my calendar, i haven't added my course times yet but you do get a idea of what i have set up so far. You can also use this for challenges.

Bryar's Google Calendar Screenshot
Back to top Go down
Carla
Forum Owner
Carla

Number of posts : 15397

PostSubject: Re: Manic Monday March 12   Manic Monday March 12 Icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2012, 11:39 am

Well, that is cool! I'll have tolook into it more if (when) I get a iPod :-)
Back to top Go down
http://www.sisterhoodofscrap.blogspot.com
Helen
ADMIN SISTER
Helen

Number of posts : 26409

PostSubject: Re: Manic Monday March 12   Manic Monday March 12 Icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2012, 12:00 pm

What a great idea!! And to use it for challenges would be so handy! Thanks Bryar!
Back to top Go down
http://neverenoughtime2-helen.blogspot.com/
Evinta
Always a Sister
Evinta

Number of posts : 2355

PostSubject: Re: Manic Monday March 12   Manic Monday March 12 Icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2012, 12:41 am

No problem Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Manic Monday March 12   Manic Monday March 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Manic Monday March 12
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sisterhood Of Scrap :: WEEKLY INSPIRATION! :: MAKE IT Monday-
Jump to: