Sisterhood Of Scrap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  GALLERY  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Email Us!  

ROUND 1: "The Christmas Card Mystery"

Go down 
+4
Vanessa86
Helen
GinniG
goldhalo
8 posters
AuthorMessage
goldhalo
Always a Sister
goldhalo

Number of posts : 2193

ROUND 1: "The Christmas Card Mystery" Empty
PostSubject: ROUND 1: "The Christmas Card Mystery"   ROUND 1: "The Christmas Card Mystery" Icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2011, 3:57 pm

Sooo... there were 2 BEAUTIFUL cards missing from the original line-up, and they MUST be shared!!! You don't have to vote, as EVERYONE who participated in ROUND 1 is moving onto ROUND 2. So without further delay, presenting.....

Contestant #9
ROUND 1: "The Christmas Card Mystery" Nine10

Contestant #10
ROUND 1: "The Christmas Card Mystery" Ten10
Back to top Go down
GinniG
Always a Sister
GinniG

Number of posts : 1332

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 1: "The Christmas Card Mystery"   ROUND 1: "The Christmas Card Mystery" Icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2011, 5:28 pm

WOW! Those are STUNNING! Why weren't they included??? Just curious!

How AWESOME that we're all advancing!!!
Back to top Go down
goldhalo
Always a Sister
goldhalo

Number of posts : 2193

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 1: "The Christmas Card Mystery"   ROUND 1: "The Christmas Card Mystery" Icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2011, 8:18 pm

GinniG wrote:
WOW! Those are STUNNING! Why weren't they included??? Just curious!

How AWESOME that we're all advancing!!!

They ARE stunning aren't they - so hard to pick from any of them!! One card was not included as it was sent to an alternate email address, and the other card was lost in cyberspace and did not make it to my mail server. Sad My internet provider is looking into it for me just in case other mail went missing, so when a card is submitted make sure you receive a confirmation from me, I don't want to miss any other stunning cards!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Helen
ADMIN SISTER
Helen

Number of posts : 26409

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 1: "The Christmas Card Mystery"   ROUND 1: "The Christmas Card Mystery" Icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2011, 11:19 pm

Wowsers! Those are nice!!!! I am so happy that we are all doing the second round.. there are too many gorgeous cards to choose from!
Thanks Tash!
Back to top Go down
http://neverenoughtime2-helen.blogspot.com/
Vanessa86
Little Sister
Vanessa86

Number of posts : 47

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 1: "The Christmas Card Mystery"   ROUND 1: "The Christmas Card Mystery" Icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2011, 11:21 pm

Gorgeous!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.newfienes.blogspot.com
Colleen
Lifetime Sister
Colleen

Number of posts : 11112

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 1: "The Christmas Card Mystery"   ROUND 1: "The Christmas Card Mystery" Icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2011, 1:22 am

Just beautiful cards.
Back to top Go down
http://scrappingranny-colleen.blogspot.com/
Gail D
Lifetime Sister
Gail D

Number of posts : 8842

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 1: "The Christmas Card Mystery"   ROUND 1: "The Christmas Card Mystery" Icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2011, 2:41 am

Beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Jackie P
Lifetime Sister
Jackie P

Number of posts : 4979

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 1: "The Christmas Card Mystery"   ROUND 1: "The Christmas Card Mystery" Icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2011, 2:52 am

Those are very pretty!!!!
Back to top Go down
Carla
Forum Owner
Carla

Number of posts : 15397

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 1: "The Christmas Card Mystery"   ROUND 1: "The Christmas Card Mystery" Icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2011, 3:00 am

Gorgeous!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sisterhoodofscrap.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 1: "The Christmas Card Mystery"   ROUND 1: "The Christmas Card Mystery" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ROUND 1: "The Christmas Card Mystery"
Page 1 of 1