Sisterhood Of Scrap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  GALLERY  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Email Us!  

Hello from Texas & Happy 4th of July

Go down 
+6
maggi43
Gail D
Helen
Colleen
Carla
Sassyscrapper
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Sassyscrapper
Little Sister
Sassyscrapper

Number of posts : 11

Hello from Texas & Happy 4th of July Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Texas & Happy 4th of July   Hello from Texas & Happy 4th of July Icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2011, 12:55 am

Hello ladies! My name is Karen. I've had the best time looking at the forum and now I'm ready to jump in and start participating. I've been in such a slump this year and really want to get back into scrapping on a regular basis! Besides, I have to get going on Christmas presents or I'll never finish if I don't start soon! lol

Looking forward to making some new friends here!

Karen

Back to top Go down
Carla
Forum Owner
Carla

Number of posts : 15397

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Texas & Happy 4th of July   Hello from Texas & Happy 4th of July Icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2011, 1:11 am

Welcome, Karen! Hoping you'll jump in and scrap with us :-)
Back to top Go down
http://www.sisterhoodofscrap.blogspot.com
Colleen
Lifetime Sister
Colleen

Number of posts : 11112

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Texas & Happy 4th of July   Hello from Texas & Happy 4th of July Icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2011, 1:41 am

Howdy Karen and welcome. You will get lots of inspiration here. Can't wait to get to know you better.
Back to top Go down
http://scrappingranny-colleen.blogspot.com/
Helen
ADMIN SISTER
Helen

Number of posts : 26409

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Texas & Happy 4th of July   Hello from Texas & Happy 4th of July Icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2011, 2:47 am

Hi Karen! Welcome to the sisterhood! Jump on in and get going! We have a huge summer crop that just started and looking forward to seeing what you create!!!
Back to top Go down
http://neverenoughtime2-helen.blogspot.com/
Gail D
Lifetime Sister
Gail D

Number of posts : 8842

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Texas & Happy 4th of July   Hello from Texas & Happy 4th of July Icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2011, 3:12 am

Hi Karen. Welcome to SOS.
Back to top Go down
Sassyscrapper
Little Sister
Sassyscrapper

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Texas & Happy 4th of July   Hello from Texas & Happy 4th of July Icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2011, 3:21 am

Thank you all for the warm welcome!!!

Karen
Back to top Go down
maggi43
Lifetime Sister
maggi43

Number of posts : 3093

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Texas & Happy 4th of July   Hello from Texas & Happy 4th of July Icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2011, 4:24 am

Welcme Karen!!
Back to top Go down
onlycarol1
Always a Sister
onlycarol1

Number of posts : 2441

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Texas & Happy 4th of July   Hello from Texas & Happy 4th of July Icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2011, 1:01 pm

Hi Karen! Welcome! I also need to jump start my Christmas presents - I have a labor intensive Advent Calendar from KaiserKraft that needs to be completed - and I keep procrastinating.

Where in Texas?
Back to top Go down
spuccini
Design Team "SISTER"
spuccini

Number of posts : 12398

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Texas & Happy 4th of July   Hello from Texas & Happy 4th of July Icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2011, 4:51 pm

Welcome to SOS!!
Back to top Go down
http://stephieree80.blogspot.com
Sassyscrapper
Little Sister
Sassyscrapper

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Texas & Happy 4th of July   Hello from Texas & Happy 4th of July Icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2011, 5:00 pm

I'm in Garland, which is just outside of Dallas.

I started 3 - 12x12 calendars for Christmas last year, with birthdays filled in, and yet .... there they sit in my sb room with no pictures! (Darn darn darn) That's why I know I HAVE to start soon if I have any prayer of getting gifts made for this year!

I'm also working on 2 family recipe albums for my girls and if I don't finish them this year they may never speak to me again (they're tired of my procrastination problem).

I'll encourage you to work on your advent calendar if you help me to finish my cookbooks.

Karen
Back to top Go down
spuccini
Design Team "SISTER"
spuccini

Number of posts : 12398

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Texas & Happy 4th of July   Hello from Texas & Happy 4th of July Icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2011, 5:10 pm

You should check out Colleen's monthly recipe challenge Karen. That would be some motivation to help you finish. good luck!
Back to top Go down
http://stephieree80.blogspot.com
Jackie P
Lifetime Sister
Jackie P

Number of posts : 4979

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Texas & Happy 4th of July   Hello from Texas & Happy 4th of July Icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2011, 5:11 pm

Welcome to SOS Karen, you have found the greatest forum online.
Back to top Go down
Sassyscrapper
Little Sister
Sassyscrapper

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Texas & Happy 4th of July   Hello from Texas & Happy 4th of July Icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2011, 6:18 pm

Thanks Stephanie for the suggestion! I've already been through most of Colleen's posts for her recipe challenge and you're right, they are very motivating!!! For the longest time my excuse was running out of printer ink, but I've got new cartridges and now I just need to DO IT! (ha,ha)

Karen
Back to top Go down
onlycarol1
Always a Sister
onlycarol1

Number of posts : 2441

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Texas & Happy 4th of July   Hello from Texas & Happy 4th of July Icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2011, 6:39 pm

My friend, and tenant here in Boston, grew up in Dallas. She's been scrapping for years and years now ... wouldn't it be funny if you all knew each other.
Back to top Go down
Lindy
Lifetime Sister
Lindy

Number of posts : 4985

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Texas & Happy 4th of July   Hello from Texas & Happy 4th of July Icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2011, 7:09 pm

Welcome to SOS Karen!!!! You will have a blast here!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://venividiscrappy.blogspot.com/
Sassyscrapper
Little Sister
Sassyscrapper

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Texas & Happy 4th of July   Hello from Texas & Happy 4th of July Icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2011, 8:04 pm

Yes Carol - it would be amazing if I knew your friend! It's a small world tho and nothing would surprise me!

There used to be so many neighborhood sbing stores in the Dallas area and now almost all of them are gone. Now it's just Michael's, Hobby Lobby and Joann's for us to find our goodies. I truly miss getting to know the shop owners, popping in to find the items I needed for a certain layout and going to crops to meet other scrappers. (Sigh)

Karen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Texas & Happy 4th of July   Hello from Texas & Happy 4th of July Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello from Texas & Happy 4th of July
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sisterhood Of Scrap :: SISTERHOOD OF SCRAP! :: Welcome-
Jump to: