Sisterhood Of Scrap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  GALLERY  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Email Us!  

I need your help! Photo challenge!

Go down 
+2
Evinta
Sonya
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sonya
A Sister, A Friend
Sonya

Number of posts : 593

I need your help! Photo challenge! Empty
PostSubject: I need your help! Photo challenge!   I need your help! Photo challenge! Icon_minitimeMay 25th 2011, 5:06 am

Hey ladies,

I would like to see a photo challenge of the month again! Very Happy I know we have the Foto Friday challenges, and there are some awesome challenges posted there....I don't even think I have a photo of me and my Mommy.....

If anyone is interested please post here, and if anyone is interested in helping me brainstorm ideas please PM me, or post on this thread.

TIA

Happy trails to you,

Sonya

Back to top Go down
Evinta
Always a Sister
Evinta

Number of posts : 2355

PostSubject: Re: I need your help! Photo challenge!   I need your help! Photo challenge! Icon_minitimeMay 25th 2011, 11:24 am

O boy i can think of many challenges Sonya Very Happy shall i pm you a list tomorrow? yes i shall.
Back to top Go down
Colleen
Lifetime Sister
Colleen

Number of posts : 11112

PostSubject: Re: I need your help! Photo challenge!   I need your help! Photo challenge! Icon_minitimeMay 25th 2011, 1:27 pm

I am game, not very good at this but willing to try.
Back to top Go down
http://scrappingranny-colleen.blogspot.com/
Carla
Forum Owner
Carla

Number of posts : 15397

PostSubject: Re: I need your help! Photo challenge!   I need your help! Photo challenge! Icon_minitimeMay 25th 2011, 1:29 pm

I would love to know how to do scrap sketches using Paint Shop Por.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sisterhoodofscrap.blogspot.com
Evinta
Always a Sister
Evinta

PostSubject: Re: I need your help! Photo challenge!   I need your help! Photo challenge! Icon_minitimeMay 25th 2011, 10:16 pm

Carla wrote:

I'll download a trail and make a tut for you in the weekend Carla Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sonya
A Sister, A Friend
Sonya

PostSubject: Re: I need your help! Photo challenge!   I need your help! Photo challenge! Icon_minitimeMay 26th 2011, 12:33 am

Bryar I'm looking forward to hear from you! Very Happy Thank you!!

Carla You've been wanting to learn how to do sketches for a while now.....I hope you learn soon.

Talk soon,

Sonya
Back to top Go down
Carla
Forum Owner
Carla

Number of posts : 15397

PostSubject: Re: I need your help! Photo challenge!   I need your help! Photo challenge! Icon_minitimeMay 26th 2011, 1:26 am

Evinta wrote:
Carla wrote:

Thank you, Bryar!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sisterhoodofscrap.blogspot.com
Jackie P
Lifetime Sister
Jackie P

Number of posts : 4979

PostSubject: Re: I need your help! Photo challenge!   I need your help! Photo challenge! Icon_minitimeMay 26th 2011, 2:30 am

Neutral <---- see this, this is me keeping my mouth shut tight.
Back to top Go down
Sonya
A Sister, A Friend
Sonya

PostSubject: Re: I need your help! Photo challenge!   I need your help! Photo challenge! Icon_minitimeMay 26th 2011, 3:40 am

Jackie P wrote:
Neutral <---- see this, this is me keeping my mouth shut tight.

?? Please do share. scratch
Back to top Go down
Jackie P
Lifetime Sister
Jackie P

Number of posts : 4979

PostSubject: Re: I need your help! Photo challenge!   I need your help! Photo challenge! Icon_minitimeMay 26th 2011, 4:13 am

Nothing to share Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Evinta
Always a Sister
Evinta

PostSubject: Re: I need your help! Photo challenge!   I need your help! Photo challenge! Icon_minitimeMay 26th 2011, 6:20 am

Carla wrote:
Evinta wrote:
Carla wrote:

Thank you, Bryar!!

Your welcome, which version do you have? i got the latest one "paint shop photo pro" but thats confusing.
Back to top Go down
katesmum
Lifetime Sister
katesmum

Number of posts : 6910

PostSubject: Re: I need your help! Photo challenge!   I need your help! Photo challenge! Icon_minitimeMay 26th 2011, 6:55 am

Yeah... photo challenges are good!
Back to top Go down
http://scrapgramsphotos.blogspot.com/
Sonya
A Sister, A Friend
Sonya

PostSubject: Re: I need your help! Photo challenge!   I need your help! Photo challenge! Icon_minitimeJune 20th 2011, 11:08 pm

katesmum wrote:
Yeah... photo challenges are good!

Always Smile I am challenged every single time I get behind the lens of my camera! People think I have this big ass fancy camera, but what they don't realize is that it's an entry level camera.

"Perhaps the biggest negative on the D40 is that it doesn't have an internal focus drive motor and hence no mechanical focus drive pin, instead it only has CPU contacts which means it can only Auto Focus with AF-S and AF-I lenses (those with built-in focus motors). Indeed our 'standard' lens the Nikkor 50 mm F1.8D (and the F1.4D) are manual focus only on the D40. From dpreview

You see, I can't even go out and buy any lens, it has to be a lens with a built in motor. Am I complaining? Yes. If I would have known then what I know now I would have never made the purchase.

Whew do I feel much better. Thanks Lois for being here.

Advice I would give for purchasing a new camera. DO YOUR RESEARCH. Know how the lens attaches to the camera, how many focal points it has, how many active megapixels it has. etc etc. This vs that.

Well now that I have blown this post way off topic, any ideas?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need your help! Photo challenge!   I need your help! Photo challenge! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I need your help! Photo challenge!
Page 1 of 1