Sisterhood Of Scrap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  GALLERY  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Email Us!  

Welcome Andrea21

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Site Owner
ADMIN SISTER

Number of posts : 3515

Welcome Andrea21 Empty
PostSubject: Welcome Andrea21   Welcome Andrea21 Icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2008, 1:39 am

Hi Andrea welcome to the site! Very Happy rendeer
Back to top Go down
andrea21
Little Sister
andrea21

Number of posts : 56

Welcome Andrea21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Andrea21   Welcome Andrea21 Icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2008, 6:45 am

Thank you for my warm welcome and my gallery!! I can't wait to put some of my pages in there!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lyssabz
Big Sister
lyssabz

Number of posts : 171

Welcome Andrea21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Andrea21   Welcome Andrea21 Icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2008, 7:50 am

Welcome Welcome!
Back to top Go down
http://www.stufflyssamakes.blogspot.com
andrea21
Little Sister
andrea21

Number of posts : 56

Welcome Andrea21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Andrea21   Welcome Andrea21 Icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2008, 6:13 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome!! I'm a 3rd grade teacher, a mother to 2 red-headed daughters, and married to my dh for 5 1/2 years! I reside in the States in Idaho where it is currently snowing!! In 1 hour I hope to be leaving for the airport to pick up my sister who has been stranded in Portland, OR for a week!! I have been scrapping for a long time and I love this hobby!! It has become my obsession!! Well . . .actually . . .reading vampire books and learning how to knit have become recent obsessions as well!! I can't wait to meet knew people and share creative ideas with you all!!
Back to top Go down
Mel
Big Sister
Mel

Number of posts : 259

Welcome Andrea21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Andrea21   Welcome Andrea21 Icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2008, 11:34 pm

Hi Andrea!! Surprised)
Back to top Go down
http://www.mycropspot.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

Welcome Andrea21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Andrea21   Welcome Andrea21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome Andrea21
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sisterhood Of Scrap :: SISTERHOOD OF SCRAP! :: Welcome-
Jump to: