Sisterhood Of Scrap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  GALLERY  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Email Us!  

Hi Ya'll! from NC.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
maggi43
Lifetime Sister
maggi43

Number of posts : 3093

Hi Ya'll! from NC. Empty
PostSubject: Hi Ya'll! from NC.   Hi Ya'll! from NC. Icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2009, 4:53 pm

HI everyone, HI Ali and Deanne, and whoever else I already know on this site!

I live in NC with my dh and 2 spoos (standard poodles). they are the loves of my life including dh, lol! We moved to NC from CO in June of 2008. Since then I've been a lazy scrapper but am now resolved to get my mojo back!! For me, making new SB friends is a great way to get inspired so here I am. I look forward to "meeting" you all!
Back to top Go down
Ingrid
A Sister, A Friend
Ingrid

Number of posts : 906

Hi Ya'll! from NC. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Ya'll! from NC.   Hi Ya'll! from NC. Icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2009, 6:04 pm

Hi there! Welcome! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Alimom4
Lifetime Sister
Alimom4

Number of posts : 8440

Hi Ya'll! from NC. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Ya'll! from NC.   Hi Ya'll! from NC. Icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2009, 6:16 pm

Hi MAggi! Girls, Maggi visited me this summer with her Dh Dick on their way thru the Maritimes! How lucky asm I to have met her and her family, incl the s'poos!! LOL Love ya Maggi! You will bring US a ton of inspiration!! Welcome!!
Back to top Go down
http://loveisthereason.ctmh.com
maggi43
Lifetime Sister
maggi43

Number of posts : 3093

Hi Ya'll! from NC. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Ya'll! from NC.   Hi Ya'll! from NC. Icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2009, 6:33 pm

TY Ingrid and Ali.

You can see a picture of Ali and me in the gallery. We did have a wonderful time in the Maritimes and visiting Ali and her family was the highlight of our trip!!
Back to top Go down
Site Owner
ADMIN SISTER

Number of posts : 3515

Hi Ya'll! from NC. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Ya'll! from NC.   Hi Ya'll! from NC. Icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2009, 6:42 pm

Hi Maggi!!! So glad that you are here with us!!!
Back to top Go down
Carla
Forum Owner
Carla

Number of posts : 15397

Hi Ya'll! from NC. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Ya'll! from NC.   Hi Ya'll! from NC. Icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2009, 12:33 am

Welcome, Maggi!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sisterhoodofscrap.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

Hi Ya'll! from NC. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Ya'll! from NC.   Hi Ya'll! from NC. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi Ya'll! from NC.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sisterhood Of Scrap :: SISTERHOOD OF SCRAP! :: Welcome-
Jump to: