Sisterhood Of Scrap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  GALLERY  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Email Us!  

Hello from Norway

Go down 
+4
Site Owner
Carla
Ingrid
Marihona
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Marihona
Baby Sister
Marihona

Number of posts : 9

Hello from Norway Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Norway   Hello from Norway Icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2009, 1:34 pm

Hi -
I stumbled over this site, and just fell in love! What a great forum!

I am a single mom, been a widdow for three years now, and I have 3 wonderful children!

I have been scrapping for several years, but really got addicted 6 years ago. I work as a teacher. And that is basicly me flower

I'm looking so forward to being a member here!

- Love,
Mari
Back to top Go down
Ingrid
A Sister, A Friend
Ingrid

Number of posts : 906

Hello from Norway Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Norway   Hello from Norway Icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2009, 2:21 pm

Hei på deg! Welcome to this forum! Can't wait to get to know you and see your work! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Carla
Forum Owner
Carla

Number of posts : 15397

Hello from Norway Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Norway   Hello from Norway Icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2009, 2:41 pm

Welcome, Mari! Good to meet you :-)
Back to top Go down
http://www.sisterhoodofscrap.blogspot.com
Site Owner
ADMIN SISTER

Number of posts : 3515

Hello from Norway Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Norway   Hello from Norway Icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2009, 2:42 pm

Hi Mari!!! So happy to have you here! Big {welcome hug} to you!!!
Back to top Go down
Helen
ADMIN SISTER
Helen

Number of posts : 26409

Hello from Norway Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Norway   Hello from Norway Icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2009, 5:01 pm

Hi Mari! Welcome to the sisterhood! it is a great forum and great place to be! Looking forward to getting to know you!
Back to top Go down
http://neverenoughtime2-helen.blogspot.com/
katesmum
Lifetime Sister
katesmum

Number of posts : 6910

Hello from Norway Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Norway   Hello from Norway Icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2009, 12:45 am

Hi Mari... sounds like life has been interesting for you... I'm happy to meet you!
Back to top Go down
http://scrapgramsphotos.blogspot.com/
Marihona
Baby Sister
Marihona

Hello from Norway Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Norway   Hello from Norway Icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2009, 1:13 am

Ingrid: Hei på deg også!
Carla: Wonderfull to meet you to!
Deanne: Thanks a million! And a large hug right back at you!
Katesmum: Yes, in may ways my life has been interesting. I know that no matter what, I will allways be thankfull for what I have got and what I have been through in my life! Lovely to meet you too!
Back to top Go down
Alimom4
Lifetime Sister
Alimom4

Number of posts : 8440

Hello from Norway Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Norway   Hello from Norway Icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2009, 3:37 am

Hi Mari! Welcome to the sisterhood. It's such an awesome place, PLUS it's awesome to have you with us. SO happy you've found us... we love new faces and new friends here! ((HUGZ))-Ali
Back to top Go down
http://loveisthereason.ctmh.com
Marihona
Baby Sister
Marihona

Hello from Norway Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Norway   Hello from Norway Icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2009, 1:40 pm

Thanks Alimom4!
I am so looking forward to getting some pictures of my work on the forum. I am not sure that I'm doing it right. Having some problems, but I will not give up.
I have also just started blogging. I need to work on it a bit first, but eventually I will get some pictures out there to! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ingrid
A Sister, A Friend
Ingrid

Hello from Norway Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Norway   Hello from Norway Icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2009, 9:20 pm

Marihøna, the galleri is really hard to use at the moment.... but apparently there will be a change next month, and then it should be easier Smile In the meantime I'll check out your blog!

From an ex-Norwegian Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Marihona
Baby Sister
Marihona

Hello from Norway Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Norway   Hello from Norway Icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2009, 1:15 am

Thanks, Ingrid! It is good to know that I'm not the only one having difficulties uploading pictures. Looking forward to it becoming easier sunny

Og ja, jeg hadde en mistanke om at du hadde noe norsk-tilknytning flower And Ingrid, I love your avatar-picture!
Back to top Go down
Susan C.
ADMIN SISTER
Susan C.

Number of posts : 1808

Hello from Norway Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Norway   Hello from Norway Icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2009, 4:21 am

Hi and welcome!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.scrapndoodle.blogspot.com
Ingrid
A Sister, A Friend
Ingrid

Hello from Norway Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Norway   Hello from Norway Icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2009, 7:04 am

Marihona wrote:
Thanks, Ingrid! It is good to know that I'm not the only one having difficulties uploading pictures. Looking forward to it becoming easier sunny

Og ja, jeg hadde en mistanke om at du hadde noe norsk-tilknytning flower And Ingrid, I love your avatar-picture!

Laughing Can it be that we hang out at scrapping.no together as well?

My avatar pic is made at www.photofunia.com Very Happy One can have loads of fun creating pictures there!!!!
Back to top Go down
Marihona
Baby Sister
Marihona

Hello from Norway Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Norway   Hello from Norway Icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2009, 6:32 pm

Ingrid wrote:
Marihona wrote:

Laughing Can it be that we hang out at scrapping.no together as well?

My avatar pic is made at www.photofunia.com Very Happy One can have loads of fun creating pictures there!!!!

Yes, Ingrid, that's correct! We both hang out there! cheers

Thank's for the link!

Thank you, Susan C. Lovely to be here!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello from Norway Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Norway   Hello from Norway Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello from Norway
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sisterhood Of Scrap :: SISTERHOOD OF SCRAP! :: Welcome-