Sisterhood Of Scrap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  GALLERY  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Email Us!  

Hello from UK

Go down 
+2
Ingrid
Shell
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Shell
Baby Sister

Number of posts : 3

Hello from UK Empty
PostSubject: Hello from UK   Hello from UK Icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2009, 11:23 am

I have just found your lovely forum. I am a cardmaker but a wannabe scrapper. I have 3 boys and I am definately missing out by no scrapping them.

I am a single mom and I think what stops me scrapping is I don't take good enough photos Rolling Eyes

I need all the help I can get so if you have some must know advice, tips etc.....please tell me.

look forward to getting to know you all

shell x
Back to top Go down
Ingrid
A Sister, A Friend
Ingrid

Number of posts : 906

Hello from UK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from UK   Hello from UK Icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2009, 12:40 pm

Hi there! Welcome to the forum! I'm sure you'll pick up lots of tips from all the creative ladies here! Feel free to ask questions, and everyone will do their best to answer! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Alimom4
Lifetime Sister
Alimom4

Number of posts : 8440

Hello from UK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from UK   Hello from UK Icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2009, 1:11 pm

Hi Shell! Welcome to SOS This is such a GREAT place to "be". I also have three boys! Plus a girl, Kate, she's my eldest.

Our kids are Kate, 15.5, Bryan 14 tomorrow, Daniel, 9 in 2 weeks, and Noah, 7, who has special needs. He has Autism Spectrum Disorder. and is a sweetie pie.

I am very blessed.

Have a great time getting to know everyone here! I love you I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
http://loveisthereason.ctmh.com
Shell
Baby Sister

Hello from UK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from UK   Hello from UK Icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2009, 2:13 pm

Thank you for the welcome ladies. Forgot to say my boys are David, 13 going on 33, and George and Charlie and 5 year old twins!!!!!

Shell
Back to top Go down
Site Owner
ADMIN SISTER

Number of posts : 3515

Hello from UK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from UK   Hello from UK Icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2009, 2:38 pm

Hi Shell! Happy to have you here!!! As Ingrid said, if you have questions, just ask! We'll help you in whatever way we can, That's what "sisters" are for!!!
Back to top Go down
Helen
ADMIN SISTER
Helen

Number of posts : 26409

Hello from UK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from UK   Hello from UK Icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2009, 4:29 pm

Hi Shell!
Welcome to the best forum ever! The sisters are here to help! I hope we get to know you and are able to give you some inspiration!
Back to top Go down
http://neverenoughtime2-helen.blogspot.com/
hippy_chick
Little Sister....with LOTS of spark!
hippy_chick

Number of posts : 133

Hello from UK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from UK   Hello from UK Icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2009, 8:42 pm

Hi shell, im from the uk 2, bristol, which part are u from?
Welcome to the board!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://miss-hippy-chick.blogspot.com/
Shell
Baby Sister

Hello from UK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from UK   Hello from UK Icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2009, 11:20 pm

Hello Bristol.

I am just up the M5 from you in Wolverhampton

Shell x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello from UK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from UK   Hello from UK Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello from UK
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sisterhood Of Scrap :: SISTERHOOD OF SCRAP! :: Welcome-