Sisterhood Of Scrap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  GALLERY  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Email Us!  

Hallmark Scrapbook Studio

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alimom4
Lifetime Sister
Alimom4

Number of posts : 8440

Hallmark Scrapbook Studio Empty
PostSubject: Hallmark Scrapbook Studio   Hallmark Scrapbook Studio Icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2009, 9:38 pm

2001, from Sierra Home.
I ONLY downloaded the many fonts from it. It was my b'day gift one year from sis, not REALLY my cuppa tea but I THOUGHT I wanted it! LOL Gorgeous fonts in this freebie!

FREE to a good home. Will send the CD in a puffy envie (I'll pay postage) but if you want the approx 8x10x1.5" box, you will need to pay the postage. Smile Postage is HORRIBLE for boxes, to be honest!

This has 500+ Hallmark Scrapbook Templates
4,000 + Hallmark Art Iimages

20+ HallMark fonts
300+ AGFA fonts

Digital Photo editing
Original Hallmark phrases
Paper Dolls to help tell the stories
500+ Paper doll accessories

Box says: "Design one of a kind Hallmark scrapbooks to save and share."

Needs very little to run- we are light-years past these minimum system requirements now. Pentium 200, 32 MB RAM
360MB HD Space and 4x CD ROM.

LMK if you'd like this fun scrappy CD sent to you. First come, first served!
Back to top Go down
http://loveisthereason.ctmh.com
Alimom4
Lifetime Sister
Alimom4

PostSubject: Re: Hallmark Scrapbook Studio   Hallmark Scrapbook Studio Icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2009, 1:27 pm

Over 320 really NICE fonts. For this reason alone this is a fun item!

LMK if you'd like me to mail it to you.
Back to top Go down
Ingrid
A Sister, A Friend
Ingrid

Number of posts : 906

PostSubject: Re: Hallmark Scrapbook Studio   Hallmark Scrapbook Studio Icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2009, 7:57 pm

Is it for digi scrapping? Or something one can use (print out) for paper scrapping? Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Alimom4
Lifetime Sister
Alimom4

PostSubject: Re: Hallmark Scrapbook Studio   Hallmark Scrapbook Studio Icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2009, 9:24 pm

Ingrid wrote:
Is it for digi scrapping? Or something one can use (print out) for paper scrapping? Embarassed

Well, you'd create pages digitally using their templates and designs, fonts and sayings and your own words/journaling-- then you can either save pages in 'puter, (& I assume can email them) OR print digitally. It may take a LOT of ink to do that LOL- the printing thing I mean. It says it includes "Digital Photo editing," Ingrid.

Would you like me to mail it to you? I would mail it in a puffy envelope. LMK.
Back to top Go down
Ingrid
A Sister, A Friend
Ingrid

Number of posts : 906

PostSubject: Re: Hallmark Scrapbook Studio   Hallmark Scrapbook Studio Icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2009, 10:08 pm

Alimom4 wrote:
Ingrid wrote:

Well, you'd create pages digitally using their templates and designs, fonts and sayings and your own words/journaling-- then you can either save pages in 'puter, (& I assume can email them) OR print digitally. It may take a LOT of ink to do that LOL- the printing thing I mean. It says it includes "Digital Photo editing," Ingrid.

Would you like me to mail it to you? I would mail it in a puffy envelope. LMK.

thanks, Ali, but I don't do any form of digi scrapping, so I don't think I'd get any use of it. Thanks anyway!
Back to top Go down
Alimom4
Lifetime Sister
Alimom4

PostSubject: Re: Hallmark Scrapbook Studio   Hallmark Scrapbook Studio Icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2009, 10:12 pm

Awww, that's OK!! Surprised)

Anyone else who'd like it, pls say the word.
Back to top Go down
Alimom4
Lifetime Sister
Alimom4

PostSubject: Re: Hallmark Scrapbook Studio   Hallmark Scrapbook Studio Icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2009, 2:27 pm

A friend of ours has a dd who is a single Mommy to 1yr old. She has begun Sb'ing digitally so I gave this to her via her Mom. :O) YAY!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hallmark Scrapbook Studio   Hallmark Scrapbook Studio Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hallmark Scrapbook Studio
Page 1 of 1