Sisterhood Of Scrap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  GALLERY  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Email Us!  

Hello from British Columbia Canada :)

Go down 
+8
scrappywmk
Alimom4
Carla
Katanja
kiwicanuck
katesmum
Site Owner
cdnscrappy
12 posters
AuthorMessage
cdnscrappy
Little Sister

Number of posts : 19

Hello from British Columbia Canada :) Empty
PostSubject: Hello from British Columbia Canada :)   Hello from British Columbia Canada :) Icon_minitimeJune 27th 2009, 2:25 am

Hey everyone,

It is super cool to see so many people from different parts of the world. cat <----thought that cat was cute, lol)

I am from BC Canada and love my scrappy stuff!!! I think I BUY more than I actually DO but really need to get going on a few LO!!! Especially now that I have a new baby cousin that was born today Smile!!! bounce

Looking forward in getting to know everyone Very Happy (Oh and my name is Carrie-Anne but most people just call me carrie, hehe!
Back to top Go down
Site Owner
ADMIN SISTER

Number of posts : 3515

PostSubject: Re: Hello from British Columbia Canada :)   Hello from British Columbia Canada :) Icon_minitimeJune 27th 2009, 2:40 am

Hi Carrie!!!! So happy to have you here!!!!!!! Congrats on the new baby cousin!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
katesmum
Lifetime Sister
katesmum

Number of posts : 6910

PostSubject: Re: Hello from British Columbia Canada :)   Hello from British Columbia Canada :) Icon_minitimeJune 27th 2009, 3:31 am

Hi... I'm in BC too!
Back to top Go down
http://scrapgramsphotos.blogspot.com/
kiwicanuck
A Sister, A Friend
kiwicanuck

Number of posts : 547

PostSubject: Re: Hello from British Columbia Canada :)   Hello from British Columbia Canada :) Icon_minitimeJune 27th 2009, 7:34 am

I'm originally from Burnaby, BC but have lived in New Zealand for 22 years.
Back to top Go down
Katanja
Big Sister
Katanja

Number of posts : 161

PostSubject: Re: Hello from British Columbia Canada :)   Hello from British Columbia Canada :) Icon_minitimeJune 27th 2009, 1:58 pm

Hey Carrie welcome to the SOS forum Wink
Back to top Go down
http://tanjascraps.blogspot.com
Carla
Forum Owner
Carla

Number of posts : 15397

PostSubject: Re: Hello from British Columbia Canada :)   Hello from British Columbia Canada :) Icon_minitimeJune 28th 2009, 12:09 am

Welcome, Carrie!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sisterhoodofscrap.blogspot.com
Alimom4
Lifetime Sister
Alimom4

Number of posts : 8440

PostSubject: Re: Hello from British Columbia Canada :)   Hello from British Columbia Canada :) Icon_minitimeJune 28th 2009, 1:16 am

Hi Carrie! Welcome to SOS. Everyone is caring and supportive here- so feel free to jjjjjjump right on in!! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://loveisthereason.ctmh.com
scrappywmk
Lifetime Sister
scrappywmk

Number of posts : 3970

PostSubject: Re: Hello from British Columbia Canada :)   Hello from British Columbia Canada :) Icon_minitimeJune 28th 2009, 3:24 am

Welcome to the group Carrie! I'm from BC too Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.wanitasblogspot.blogspot.com
Site Owner
ADMIN SISTER

PostSubject: Re: Hello from British Columbia Canada :)   Hello from British Columbia Canada :) Icon_minitimeJune 28th 2009, 3:25 am

Lot of BCers!!!! Cool stuff!!!

Carla and I have been in BC many years ago as a teenager.Our church had a youth exchange.We went to their town for a couple of weeks and they came to ours.We were in Surrey. It's a beautiful province!!!
Back to top Go down
cdnscrappy
Little Sister

PostSubject: Re: Hello from British Columbia Canada :)   Hello from British Columbia Canada :) Icon_minitimeJune 28th 2009, 5:09 am

Thank you everyone for the warm friendly welcome Smile Very cool that many are from BC...super cool!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
melw
Little Sister
melw

Number of posts : 45

PostSubject: Re: Hello from British Columbia Canada :)   Hello from British Columbia Canada :) Icon_minitimeJune 28th 2009, 3:38 pm

Welcome Carrie!!
Back to top Go down
cdnscrappy
Little Sister

PostSubject: Re: Hello from British Columbia Canada :)   Hello from British Columbia Canada :) Icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2009, 3:54 am

It's been awhile since I was last here. (sorry) was happy to get an email from Deanne she sent out to all of us MIA'S!!! Thanks girl!!! I promise to be more diligent in posting and getting to know everyone Smile Thanks for the warm welcomes too
Back to top Go down
Helen
ADMIN SISTER
Helen

Number of posts : 26409

PostSubject: Re: Hello from British Columbia Canada :)   Hello from British Columbia Canada :) Icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2009, 2:03 pm

Welcome back Carrie!
Back to top Go down
http://neverenoughtime2-helen.blogspot.com/
Susan C.
ADMIN SISTER
Susan C.

Number of posts : 1808

PostSubject: Re: Hello from British Columbia Canada :)   Hello from British Columbia Canada :) Icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2009, 4:30 pm

Hi Carrie, welcome back!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.scrapndoodle.blogspot.com
Site Owner
ADMIN SISTER

PostSubject: Re: Hello from British Columbia Canada :)   Hello from British Columbia Canada :) Icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2009, 9:33 pm

Hi Carrie!!!
Back to top Go down
Ingrid
A Sister, A Friend
Ingrid

Number of posts : 906

PostSubject: Re: Hello from British Columbia Canada :)   Hello from British Columbia Canada :) Icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2009, 7:52 am

Hi there Carrie! Welcome to this forum! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cdnscrappy
Little Sister

PostSubject: Re: Hello from British Columbia Canada :)   Hello from British Columbia Canada :) Icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2009, 2:11 am

Thanks so much everyone Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from British Columbia Canada :)   Hello from British Columbia Canada :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello from British Columbia Canada :)
Page 1 of 1