Sisterhood Of Scrap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  GALLERY  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Email Us!  

PET Quotes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Site Owner
ADMIN SISTER

Number of posts : 3515

PET Quotes Empty
PostSubject: PET Quotes   PET Quotes Icon_minitimeJune 11th 2009, 11:19 pm

A well-spent day brings happy sleep. ~Leonardo da Vinci

To be in your child's memories tomorrow, be in his life today. -Unknown

I am neither especially clever nor especially gifted. I am only very, very curious. - Albert Einstein

I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious. - Albert Einstein

Every house where love abides and friendship is a guest is surely home, and home, sweet home; for there the heart can rest. -Henry Van Dyke

Where we love is home. Home is where our feet may leave but not our hearts. -Oliver Wendell Holmes

A comfortable house is a great source of happiness. -Sydney Smith

If you want to feel rich, just count all of the things you have that money can't buy. ~Unknown

Beautiful memories tell our story, and wrap themselves in ribbons of the heart. -Flavia

The bond with a dog is as lasting as the ties of this earth can ever be. -Konrad Lorenz

Dogs are not our whole lives, but they make our lives whole. -Roger Caras

Happiness consists in being perfectly satisfied with what we have got and with what we haven't got. It is not how much we have, but how much we enjoy, that makes happiness. - Spurgeon.

You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them. ~Desmond Tutu

The greatest science in the world; in heaven and on earth; is love. -Mother Teresa

We cannot all do great things, but we can all do small things with great love. ~Mother Teresa

One of the secrets of a happy life is continuous small treats. -Iris Murdoch

Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened. ~ Anatole France

My little dog -- a heartbeat at my feet. ~ Edith Wharton

The average dog is a nicer person than the average person. ~ Andrew A. Rooney

A bird does not sing because it has an answer. It sings because it has a song. ~ Chinese Proverb

Whoever said you can’t buy happiness forgot about little puppies. ~Gene Hill
Back to top Go down

PET Quotes
Page 1 of 1