Sisterhood Of Scrap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  GALLERY  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Email Us!  

Hello, from North Georgia, USA!

Go down 
+5
Ingrid
Carla
Site Owner
Robin G
GaMtnScrap
9 posters
AuthorMessage
GaMtnScrap
Little Sister

Number of posts : 18

Hello, from North Georgia, USA! Empty
PostSubject: Hello, from North Georgia, USA!   Hello, from North Georgia, USA! Icon_minitimeJune 10th 2009, 12:05 am

Hi everybody! I found your website from a sketch contest over at Pagemaps.com. One of the people entering had you on their blog and I followed it right over. It was something about the name that drew me in, LOL! Anyway, I was looking for a place to 'hang' and talk scrapping, and I don't have a real sister, so it seemed like a good fit! I've been scrapping for, I don't know, maybe 6 yrs? I can't really remember when I started because that first project was only supposed to be a one time thing. I never intended to adopt the hobby for good, just that one project. Yeah, famous last words, right?!? One project led to a few cards, cards led to a couple of layouts, and a whole room of stuff later, I'd say I'm in it for good now! LOL!

Anyway, I'm looking forward to getting to know everybody and talking
'scrap.' (Let's face it, my husband just doesn't 'get it,' ya know?) I've seen some awesome layouts in the gallery (and I've only started looking really) so I hope to learn from y'all too!
Back to top Go down
Robin G
Little Sister
Robin G

Number of posts : 119

PostSubject: Re: Hello, from North Georgia, USA!   Hello, from North Georgia, USA! Icon_minitimeJune 10th 2009, 1:27 am

Welcome:) You'll love it here! Everyone's an instant friend! Lots of great challenges, and techniques to get your inspired too! Plus, we are a chatty bunch, lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ohscrapblog.blogspot.com
Site Owner
ADMIN SISTER

Number of posts : 3515

PostSubject: Re: Hello, from North Georgia, USA!   Hello, from North Georgia, USA! Icon_minitimeJune 10th 2009, 1:51 am

Hi!!!!!!! Welcome "sister"!!! It's always fun to add another sister to our list!!! So happy to have you join us!
Back to top Go down
Carla
Forum Owner
Carla

Number of posts : 15397

PostSubject: Re: Hello, from North Georgia, USA!   Hello, from North Georgia, USA! Icon_minitimeJune 10th 2009, 4:04 am

Welcome to our forum!! Glad you popped by :-)

Lots of "sisters" here, so chat away!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sisterhoodofscrap.blogspot.com
Ingrid
A Sister, A Friend
Ingrid

Number of posts : 906

PostSubject: Re: Hello, from North Georgia, USA!   Hello, from North Georgia, USA! Icon_minitimeJune 12th 2009, 8:37 am

Hi there! Welcome! This is truly a great place to be!
Back to top Go down
Zoe
Little Sister
Zoe

Number of posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: Hello, from North Georgia, USA!   Hello, from North Georgia, USA! Icon_minitimeJune 12th 2009, 2:57 pm

Hi welcome to the site :-)
Back to top Go down
toucann
Baby Sister

Number of posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: Hello, from North Georgia, USA!   Hello, from North Georgia, USA! Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2009, 2:32 am

Hi "neighbor"!
I'm over in Buford :-) Looking forward to hanging out with you here.
Back to top Go down
Alimom4
Lifetime Sister
Alimom4

Number of posts : 8440

PostSubject: Re: Hello, from North Georgia, USA!   Hello, from North Georgia, USA! Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2009, 5:06 am

Welcome to SOS!~!!! So gld you found us!
Back to top Go down
http://loveisthereason.ctmh.com
Katanja
Big Sister
Katanja

Number of posts : 161

PostSubject: Re: Hello, from North Georgia, USA!   Hello, from North Georgia, USA! Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2009, 8:29 pm

welcome to the sisterhood GaMtnScrap...
Back to top Go down
http://tanjascraps.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello, from North Georgia, USA!   Hello, from North Georgia, USA! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello, from North Georgia, USA!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sisterhood Of Scrap :: SISTERHOOD OF SCRAP! :: Welcome-
Jump to: