Sisterhood Of Scrap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  GALLERY  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Email Us!  

My New Technique - digital weaving :0)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jacqueline
Little Sister
Jacqueline

Number of posts : 85

My New Technique - digital weaving  :0) Empty
PostSubject: My New Technique - digital weaving :0)   My New Technique - digital weaving  :0) Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2009, 5:40 pm

I haven't managed to get my "in hand" scrappy supplies gathered from the four corners of my house so I've been doing some digital scrapping and one of the latest sketches I decided to use as inspiration had a weaved look to the papers so I decided to reproduce that look in my digital layout. It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be and I think it turned out great. Here's the layout:
My New Technique - digital weaving  :0) Yummys10
Back to top Go down
http://jacsscrappin.blogspot.com/
Carla
Forum Owner
Carla

Number of posts : 15397

PostSubject: Re: My New Technique - digital weaving :0)   My New Technique - digital weaving  :0) Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2009, 6:10 pm

I have so much trouble with Paint Shop Pro, but you make it look easy :-)
Back to top Go down
http://www.sisterhoodofscrap.blogspot.com
Site Owner
ADMIN SISTER

Number of posts : 3515

PostSubject: Re: My New Technique - digital weaving :0)   My New Technique - digital weaving  :0) Icon_minitimeJune 6th 2009, 4:41 am

Cool! PSP!!! Yeah, I can't seem to get anything to work for me either! I love it Jacqueline!!! Lovely!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My New Technique - digital weaving :0)   My New Technique - digital weaving  :0) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My New Technique - digital weaving :0)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sisterhood Of Scrap :: SCRAPPY CHAT :: Tutorials and Techniques-
Jump to: