Sisterhood Of Scrap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  GALLERY  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Email Us!  

Hi from Georgia

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
toucann
Baby Sister

Number of posts : 4

Hi from Georgia Empty
PostSubject: Hi from Georgia   Hi from Georgia Icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2009, 7:59 am

Hi,
my name is Cori and I've been reading the Sisterhood blog for some time. A couple of friends have even been featured as a sister of the week (hence how I started reading the blog).

I love to scrapbook, but the school year got in the way of that. Now that summer is here, I plan on getting some pages done. I've just started stamping and realize that it is going to be a new addiction if I don't control myself lol!

I love all the smilies I can use in the posts cheers
Back to top Go down
Robin G
Little Sister
Robin G

Number of posts : 119

Hi from Georgia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Georgia   Hi from Georgia Icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2009, 9:15 am

Hi Cori! Welcome here! How are you??
Back to top Go down
http://www.ohscrapblog.blogspot.com
Site Owner
ADMIN SISTER

Number of posts : 3515

Hi from Georgia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Georgia   Hi from Georgia Icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2009, 12:59 pm

Hi Cori!!! So excited to have you here!!! Summer's my fav time too, to scrap!!! 2 months of ME time!!! Wahoo!!!
Back to top Go down
Carla
Forum Owner
Carla

Number of posts : 15397

Hi from Georgia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Georgia   Hi from Georgia Icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2009, 2:22 pm

Welcome, Cori! Glad you stopped by!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sisterhoodofscrap.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

Hi from Georgia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Georgia   Hi from Georgia Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi from Georgia
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sisterhood Of Scrap :: SISTERHOOD OF SCRAP! :: Welcome-
Jump to: