Sisterhood Of Scrap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  GALLERY  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Email Us!  

Who we are...

Go down 
+3
Riverviewlady
rajah1116
Susan C.
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Susan C.
ADMIN SISTER
Susan C.

Number of posts : 1808

Who we are... Empty
PostSubject: Who we are...   Who we are... Icon_minitimeMay 20th 2009, 7:20 pm

Hi ladies!

I just thought I write up a little blurb about who 'the Sisters' really are.

We are Deanne Burton, Carla Robinson, and Susan Coish. Three real sisters who love to scrap. We all basically started scrapbooking about the same time and all have transformed into our own unique styles through the years. We grew up in a very closeknit family and 2 years ago decided to embark on a scrapbooking adventure in order to share our experiences of Sisterhood with the rest of the scrapbooking world.

Two years ago, we started up a blog called www.sisterhoodofscrap.blogspot.com that has since grown immensely and has accumulated many many followers. We post challenges each Monday and other tips, techniques, websites, sketches, etc throughout the rest of the week. During the past two years we hosted a number of crops as well, and many sponsors, and have had the opportunity to give many other 'sisters' their time to shine in the scrapbooking world. We believe that each scrapbooker deserves this, no matter what their style or how long they've been scrapbooking. Each scrapbooking has the potential to inspire someone and we believe this has been evident during the past two years of our blog.

We had talked recently about creating our own forum, but had not made the offical leap to do it until now. The three of us were active members on this forum when it was Scrap My Memories, and when Zoe announced she was going to be closing this fourm we thought it would be an awesome opportunity to jump in to take it over! Thanks ZOE!!

Deanne, Carla and I are looking forward to this exciting new adventure and look forward to seeing this forum GROW! We will stay true to our Sisterhood themes: being kind, uplifting, encouraging, help you 'soar to new heights' in this craft and support you in the ups and downs of life, and giving our 'scrapping sisters' a chance to shine. In turn, we hope you will continue to inspire us, and share your memories with us.

We will be making some changes to the blog, and will let you know when those things are decided.

In the meantime, relax, chat, and of course scrap and share with us!! And thank-you so much for being here!

And always remember....Sisterhood is a celebration of the HE{ART}!!

Here are our blog if you'd like to read more about us:

Deanne - Am I a Scrap Addict

Carla - The Pursuit of Scrappyness

Susan - Scrap N Doodle
Back to top Go down
http://www.scrapndoodle.blogspot.com
rajah1116
Little Sister
rajah1116

Number of posts : 91

Who we are... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who we are...   Who we are... Icon_minitimeJune 1st 2009, 6:28 pm

Congrats again! Your success is well earned!
Back to top Go down
http://randomness1116.blogspot.com/
Riverviewlady
Little Sister
Riverviewlady

Number of posts : 10

Who we are... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who we are...   Who we are... Icon_minitimeJune 1st 2009, 8:41 pm

Congrats again girls.....I know this will be a fun place to hang out.
Back to top Go down
Helen
ADMIN SISTER
Helen

Number of posts : 26409

Who we are... Empty
PostSubject: Congrats   Who we are... Icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2009, 7:44 pm

What a great site, I am glad I found you!
I am looking forward to the inspiration I am going to receive!
Back to top Go down
http://neverenoughtime2-helen.blogspot.com/
cdnscrappy
Little Sister

Number of posts : 19

Who we are... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who we are...   Who we are... Icon_minitimeJune 27th 2009, 2:46 am

Super Cool Smile Love reading how this site came together!!! Super cool Smile
Back to top Go down
nikkib
Baby Sister

Number of posts : 3

Who we are... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who we are...   Who we are... Icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2009, 9:02 am

You go Girls!!!! I have followed the blog and am sooo excited you have a forum now! I am looking forward to challenges and other exciting stuff!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Carla
Forum Owner
Carla

Number of posts : 15397

Who we are... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who we are...   Who we are... Icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2009, 1:56 pm

Thanks, ladies!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sisterhoodofscrap.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

Who we are... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who we are...   Who we are... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who we are...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sisterhood Of Scrap :: SISTERHOOD OF SCRAP! :: Important Stuff!!-
Jump to: