Sisterhood Of Scrap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  GALLERY  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Email Us!  

Australian and New Zealand sisters...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pam
Big Sister
Pam

Number of posts : 317

Australian and New Zealand sisters... Empty
PostSubject: Australian and New Zealand sisters...   Australian and New Zealand sisters... Icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 2:03 am

Hi ladies,

I just saw on facebook that Close to my Heart is expanding to the Australian and New Zealand market.  Here is the link http://www.closetomyheart.com.au/ I love their stuff!
Back to top Go down
Evinta
Always a Sister
Evinta

Number of posts : 2355

PostSubject: Re: Australian and New Zealand sisters...   Australian and New Zealand sisters... Icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 7:43 am

Wo Boy poor wallet!

What are their prices like? SU is quite expensive (to me)
Back to top Go down
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

Number of posts : 6325

PostSubject: Re: Australian and New Zealand sisters...   Australian and New Zealand sisters... Icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 12:14 am

I find theit prices are better than SU,  their stamps are acrylic.  I always find the 10% shipping the breaker with all home base companies, our sales tax is 13%,  so you are adding about 25% to the price.
Back to top Go down
Evinta
Always a Sister
Evinta

Number of posts : 2355

PostSubject: Re: Australian and New Zealand sisters...   Australian and New Zealand sisters... Icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 1:18 am

I'll see when they open over here.

Im trying not to buy more stuff till i use what i got Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Australian and New Zealand sisters...   Australian and New Zealand sisters... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Australian and New Zealand sisters...
Page 1 of 1