Sisterhood Of Scrap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  GALLERY  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Email Us!  

Thankful Thursday - May 30

Go down 
+2
Carla
lirose
6 posters
AuthorMessage
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

Number of posts : 6325

Thankful Thursday - May 30 Empty
PostSubject: Thankful Thursday - May 30   Thankful Thursday - May 30 Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2013, 3:43 pm

What are you thankful for today?
Back to top Go down
Carla
Forum Owner
Carla

Number of posts : 15397

PostSubject: Re: Thankful Thursday - May 30   Thankful Thursday - May 30 Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2013, 3:53 pm

I am thankful for a hubby who puts up with all my contrariness Smile LOL!

Back to top Go down
http://www.sisterhoodofscrap.blogspot.com
Kelly
Design Team "SISTER"
Kelly

Number of posts : 10026

PostSubject: Re: Thankful Thursday - May 30   Thankful Thursday - May 30 Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2013, 4:22 pm

I'm also thankful for my hubby, but I'm most thankful this morning for the first of our summer plans to start to "firm up" a little. Last night ds told us that he'd be here the first week of July to help his dad (my dh) with all the "two man stuff" and that dil and the kids would be here for the rest of the month probably. Dil has to be back in CT for the month of August. (work). Also this morning found out when registration for swimming lessons at the local pool are going to be and passed that along.

One thing in place, now let's see about the rest!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.apparentlymygrammahasablog.blogspot.com
After8
Lifetime Sister
After8

Number of posts : 2867

PostSubject: Re: Thankful Thursday - May 30   Thankful Thursday - May 30 Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2013, 5:18 pm

I am thankful for disappointments in life. DS1 didn't pass his driving test today. This experience will help him learn to cope when things don't go as planned.
Back to top Go down
Lisa L.
Lifetime Sister
Lisa L.

Number of posts : 2950

PostSubject: Re: Thankful Thursday - May 30   Thankful Thursday - May 30 Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2013, 7:09 pm

That is such a great perspective Jessica.
Back to top Go down
Lisa L.
Lifetime Sister
Lisa L.

Number of posts : 2950

PostSubject: Re: Thankful Thursday - May 30   Thankful Thursday - May 30 Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2013, 7:09 pm

I am thankful for a son who treats his girlfriend with respect and kindness.
Back to top Go down
Helen
ADMIN SISTER
Helen

Number of posts : 26409

PostSubject: Re: Thankful Thursday - May 30   Thankful Thursday - May 30 Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2013, 9:12 pm

My youngest didn't pass his first time on his driving test.. and I have to say.. it was a humbling experience...

I am thankful that today is Thursday and there is art journal class tonight that I NEED to go to.. I need some o"ther lady time"! LOL!!
Back to top Go down
http://neverenoughtime2-helen.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thankful Thursday - May 30   Thankful Thursday - May 30 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thankful Thursday - May 30
Page 1 of 1