Sisterhood Of Scrap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  GALLERY  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Email Us!  

Question for Pat

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lisa L.
Lifetime Sister
Lisa L.

Number of posts : 2950

Question for Pat Empty
PostSubject: Question for Pat   Question for Pat Icon_minitimeMay 28th 2013, 8:17 pm

Did you cut all of the intricate designs with your cricut? I can't imagine mine doing that without tearing.

Also, what paper do you use. It is so soft - I love the finish on it.
Back to top Go down
PatiO
Always a Sister
PatiO

Number of posts : 1013

Question for Pat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question for Pat   Question for Pat Icon_minitimeMay 29th 2013, 2:44 am

Not the cricut! I have memory box dies for the intricate designs and I use a cuttlebug for them. Sometimes the dies don't cut too well but I am persistent running them through a few times and then they work. The pain comes with some of the spellbinder dies because you have to sometimes pick them out-the intricate ones! It is soooo time consuming. The memory box ones are much better!
The paper I use is from bazzil-the smooth cardstock.The textured one rips sometimes when you are cutting on the cricut! Check the memory box site. They have some nice ideas.
Back to top Go down
Lisa L.
Lifetime Sister
Lisa L.

Question for Pat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question for Pat   Question for Pat Icon_minitimeMay 29th 2013, 5:23 am

Yes I think the smooth would be amazing.

Back to top Go down
Kelly
Design Team "SISTER"
Kelly

Number of posts : 10026

Question for Pat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question for Pat   Question for Pat Icon_minitimeMay 29th 2013, 5:01 pm

PatiO wrote:
Not the cricut! I have memory box dies for the intricate designs and I use a cuttlebug for them. Sometimes the dies don't cut too well but I am persistent running them through a few times and then they work. The pain comes with some of the spellbinder dies because you have to sometimes pick them out-the intricate ones! It is soooo time consuming. The memory box ones are much better!
The paper I use is from bazzil-the smooth cardstock.The textured one rips sometimes when you are cutting on the cricut! Check the memory box site. They have some nice ideas.

That may be part of my problem. I have mostly textured cardstock.. I wonder if I had smoother cardstock it would work better.. hmm..
Back to top Go down
http://www.apparentlymygrammahasablog.blogspot.com
spuccini
Design Team "SISTER"
spuccini

Number of posts : 12398

Question for Pat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question for Pat   Question for Pat Icon_minitimeMay 29th 2013, 5:07 pm

Sounds like you will have to buy some new paper Kelly. Oh shucks! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://stephieree80.blogspot.com
Kelly
Design Team "SISTER"
Kelly

Number of posts : 10026

Question for Pat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question for Pat   Question for Pat Icon_minitimeMay 29th 2013, 5:11 pm

Like I said, I have several thousand pieces of cardstock I'm pretty sure I can't justify any new cardstock right now.. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.apparentlymygrammahasablog.blogspot.com
Lisa L.
Lifetime Sister
Lisa L.

Question for Pat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question for Pat   Question for Pat Icon_minitimeMay 29th 2013, 5:28 pm

I know - I have a pile too that i just bought. But maybe some smooth stuff for the intricate designs.
Back to top Go down
Lisa L.
Lifetime Sister
Lisa L.

Question for Pat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question for Pat   Question for Pat Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2013, 7:58 pm

Pat where do you order the Bazzill smooth from?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Question for Pat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question for Pat   Question for Pat Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Question for Pat
Page 1 of 1