Sisterhood Of Scrap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  GALLERY  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Email Us!  

Game #1 - Getting to know YOU!

Go down 
+6
Carla
ScrapHappyMarie
katesmum
Tams
Kelly
Helen
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Helen
ADMIN SISTER
Helen

Number of posts : 26409

Game #1 - Getting to know YOU! Empty
PostSubject: Game #1 - Getting to know YOU!   Game #1 - Getting to know YOU! Icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2013, 10:10 pm

This first game is an easy one!!

I want you to take a photo of 3 things that are in your purse right now, and explain to us how they represent you!
Back to top Go down
http://neverenoughtime2-helen.blogspot.com/
Helen
ADMIN SISTER
Helen

PostSubject: Re: Game #1 - Getting to know YOU!   Game #1 - Getting to know YOU! Icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2013, 10:12 pm

Here is mine...

[img]Game #1 - Getting to know YOU! 3_thin10[/img]

As you can see... I have an old school cell phone! The boys laugh at me but I only use it to call them.. as I am always available to them!! LOL!!

I have a journal book and some marker pens, as I am always waiting somewhere for someone in the car, so I take this time to jot down ideas that come to me!

Pretty boring.. but that is who I am!
Back to top Go down
Kelly
Design Team "SISTER"
Kelly

Number of posts : 10026

PostSubject: Re: Game #1 - Getting to know YOU!   Game #1 - Getting to know YOU! Icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2013, 12:08 am

Yikes! my PURSE?!?!

First photo is my messy purse within my "go bag". I hate carrying a purse so tend to just use a wallet and keep my "purse" in the car when I'm out. But within that blackness you can see my brown wallet (I hate to be unprepared when not in my fortress... uh.. home) and my blue bag. Why a blue bag? Why not I ask you...
Game #1 - Getting to know YOU! Feb_1812

In this photo you can see a pen and my phone. I always have a pen. I haven't figured out to be high tech enough to use a list on my phone and you never know when you'll need to write something. Usually at the bottom of my go bag you'll find several pens. My phone? Because I hate being on the road with no cell phone. I'm disabled and this gives me a feeling of security. Very Happy
Game #1 - Getting to know YOU! Feb_1814

Last edited by Kelly on March 16th 2013, 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.apparentlymygrammahasablog.blogspot.com
Tams
A Sister, A Friend
Tams

Number of posts : 673

PostSubject: Re: Game #1 - Getting to know YOU!   Game #1 - Getting to know YOU! Icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2013, 12:11 am

Game #1 - Getting to know YOU! 102_0210

The hand lotion is I like stuff that smells good and is pretty! Change purse is I like girly stuff! And the popcorn is i'm lazy and never cleaned out my purse.
Back to top Go down
katesmum
Lifetime Sister
katesmum

Number of posts : 6910

PostSubject: Re: Game #1 - Getting to know YOU!   Game #1 - Getting to know YOU! Icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2013, 12:16 am

Game #1 - Getting to know YOU! Img_4313

Game #1 - Getting to know YOU! Img_4314

not the best photos... a wallet stuffed with junk... a Michaels flyer waiting for me... and a pen to write with!!

It's the scattered messy, semi-organized shopper person who writes everything instead of using my ipad memo thingy!!
Back to top Go down
http://scrapgramsphotos.blogspot.com/
Helen
ADMIN SISTER
Helen

PostSubject: Re: Game #1 - Getting to know YOU!   Game #1 - Getting to know YOU! Icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2013, 12:20 am

LOVE it Tammy... I have a ton of wrappers of sorts in my purse too!!

Lois.. LOVE the michael's flyer!! LOL!!! A true crafter!
Back to top Go down
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

Number of posts : 2553

PostSubject: Re: Game #1 - Getting to know YOU!   Game #1 - Getting to know YOU! Icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2013, 12:24 am

OK here are the three things in my purse that represent me. My iPad for sanity and to keep connected, my passport for my love of getting away, and my EpiPen for when I dare to eat out and someone doesn't do their job properly.

Game #1 - Getting to know YOU! Conten10
Back to top Go down
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

Number of posts : 2553

PostSubject: Re: Game #1 - Getting to know YOU!   Game #1 - Getting to know YOU! Icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2013, 12:25 am

Don't ya love my tink purse?
Back to top Go down
Carla
Forum Owner
Carla

Number of posts : 15397

PostSubject: Re: Game #1 - Getting to know YOU!   Game #1 - Getting to know YOU! Icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2013, 12:25 am

I'll do this later -- I still have kiddies here Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.sisterhoodofscrap.blogspot.com
kimberly_m
A Sister, A Friend
kimberly_m

Number of posts : 654

PostSubject: Re: Game #1 - Getting to know YOU!   Game #1 - Getting to know YOU! Icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2013, 12:26 am

Here we have my cell phone, because I drive an hour each way for work, and I need to be able to reach someone if something happens.
Next is a little note book because sometimes I get inspired to create a LO sketch, or I just need to write something down.
Last is my Blistex because I hate dry, chapped lips.

Game #1 - Getting to know YOU! Purse10
Back to top Go down
Helen
ADMIN SISTER
Helen

PostSubject: Re: Game #1 - Getting to know YOU!   Game #1 - Getting to know YOU! Icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2013, 12:26 am

LOVE that TINK purse marie!! How cool is that!!!

And no worries Carla.. you have all weekend!!!! It has been a busy week for you hasn't it?
Back to top Go down
Helen
ADMIN SISTER
Helen

PostSubject: Re: Game #1 - Getting to know YOU!   Game #1 - Getting to know YOU! Icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2013, 12:27 am

kimberly_m wrote:
Here we have my cell phone, because I drive an hour each way for work, and I need to be able to reach someone if something happens.
Next is a little note book because sometimes I get inspired to create a LO sketch, or I just need to write something down.
Last is my Blistex because I hate dry, chapped lips.

Game #1 - Getting to know YOU! Purse10

LOVE it Kimberly!!!!
Back to top Go down
Helen
ADMIN SISTER
Helen

PostSubject: Re: Game #1 - Getting to know YOU!   Game #1 - Getting to know YOU! Icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2013, 12:36 am

Game #1 - Getting to know YOU! Purse

Pat.. I think I may have deleted your explanation.... Embarassed I am sooo sorry!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
PatiO
Always a Sister
PatiO

Number of posts : 1013

PostSubject: Re: Game #1 - Getting to know YOU!   Game #1 - Getting to know YOU! Icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2013, 12:42 am

Thanks Helen for fixing it-all of a sudden my mind is blank regarding how to get the photo on here without going to the gallery-I'll figure it out sometimes this day or next!!

Just my wallet,change purse,and a date book which is sometimes blank too-I forget to use it LOL! And I have plenty loads of junk in the bottom of my purse but it means cleaning it out so I'm not doing it--LOL.
Back to top Go down
After8
Lifetime Sister
After8

Number of posts : 2867

PostSubject: Re: Game #1 - Getting to know YOU!   Game #1 - Getting to know YOU! Icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2013, 1:01 am

Game #1 - Getting to know YOU! Img_2811

The banana clip - I have really thick hair, this clip holds it back for me
change purse - I like quantity over quality so I tend to buy more that cost less - coins rather than dollars!
nail file/buffer - I am most comfortable when my hands are busy so I keep this in my purse so I have something I can do while I'm waiting.
Back to top Go down
Evinta
Always a Sister
Evinta

Number of posts : 2355

PostSubject: Re: Game #1 - Getting to know YOU!   Game #1 - Getting to know YOU! Icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2013, 5:54 am

Marie i want that bag. Tinkerbell is seriously awesome.

Game #1 - Getting to know YOU! 24b11f8

Ipod touch and headphones - When i am out walking and shopping i like this because it helps me control the noise levels outside without me running away. I also use this to help learn new songs and such.
Mobile - It is a "legal" requirement for me to have it at all times.
Keys - So i can get into my house!
My keyboard - It doesn't fit in my purse but it is a part of me. Ha!
--
"legal" = required by law according to my big sister, mother and flatmates. Lol
Back to top Go down
Helen
ADMIN SISTER
Helen

PostSubject: Re: Game #1 - Getting to know YOU!   Game #1 - Getting to know YOU! Icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2013, 2:51 pm

Those are awesome Bryar!!! Love the piano keys on your lanyard too!!!
Back to top Go down
Evinta
Always a Sister
Evinta

Number of posts : 2355

PostSubject: Re: Game #1 - Getting to know YOU!   Game #1 - Getting to know YOU! Icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2013, 3:53 am

Great conversation starter! Had it for years, got it before my keyboard lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game #1 - Getting to know YOU!   Game #1 - Getting to know YOU! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game #1 - Getting to know YOU!
Page 1 of 1