Sisterhood Of Scrap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  GALLERY  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Email Us!  

Can't edit my own posts in the RAK forum.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Evinta
Always a Sister
Evinta

Number of posts : 2355

Can't edit my own posts in the RAK forum.  Empty
PostSubject: Can't edit my own posts in the RAK forum.    Can't edit my own posts in the RAK forum.  Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2013, 12:48 am

Since its past 10am for me on the 28th i thought i would strike out the sisters who didn't guess right. I could edit before but now i can't edit my original posts at all in the thread.

Yet in general chat i can.

Shocked

So ah whats going on?
Back to top Go down
Helen
ADMIN SISTER
Helen

Number of posts : 26409

PostSubject: Re: Can't edit my own posts in the RAK forum.    Can't edit my own posts in the RAK forum.  Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2013, 2:16 am

Hmmmm... I will go check! We have had a probelm with this lately.. maybe we have a hacker kind of thing going on... Oh Carla???
Back to top Go down
http://neverenoughtime2-helen.blogspot.com/
Lisa L.
Lifetime Sister
Lisa L.

Number of posts : 2950

PostSubject: Re: Can't edit my own posts in the RAK forum.    Can't edit my own posts in the RAK forum.  Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2013, 3:08 am

That happens to me too....I think you can only edit so many times.
Back to top Go down
Evinta
Always a Sister
Evinta

PostSubject: Re: Can't edit my own posts in the RAK forum.    Can't edit my own posts in the RAK forum.  Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2013, 4:52 am

Carla, is there a way to change the amount you can edit? i rather not make a whole new topic!

This is though in every post i have done in the RAK forum itself.
Back to top Go down
Carla
Forum Owner
Carla

Number of posts : 15397

PostSubject: Re: Can't edit my own posts in the RAK forum.    Can't edit my own posts in the RAK forum.  Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2013, 6:08 am

Lisa L. wrote:
That happens to me too....I think you can only edit so many times.

Yep, that's what seems to be the problem. No hackers Smile I don't exactly know WHERE to look to change the settings. Maybe if I find some extra time I can check it out.Until then, we'll just have to deal with it. LOL!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sisterhoodofscrap.blogspot.com
Evinta
Always a Sister
Evinta

PostSubject: Re: Can't edit my own posts in the RAK forum.    Can't edit my own posts in the RAK forum.  Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2013, 6:30 am

Hmmm

I just been on the phpbb website and looked at the demo.

Try ACP > Users and Groups > Group forum permissions > Select member or what have you > select RAK forum > advanced permissions > Actions.

I am not sure what version of phpbb this one is but it looks like 2.2 or something series wise, the current is 3.x
Back to top Go down
Helen
ADMIN SISTER
Helen

PostSubject: Re: Can't edit my own posts in the RAK forum.    Can't edit my own posts in the RAK forum.  Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2013, 1:17 pm

Try it now Bryar...
Back to top Go down
Evinta
Always a Sister
Evinta

PostSubject: Re: Can't edit my own posts in the RAK forum.    Can't edit my own posts in the RAK forum.  Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2013, 9:23 pm

No change.

I'll just quote the original and strike that off and make a new topic for the winner (or get a lovely admin sister to edit it for me)

I was really trying to let you win too!
Back to top Go down
Helen
ADMIN SISTER
Helen

PostSubject: Re: Can't edit my own posts in the RAK forum.    Can't edit my own posts in the RAK forum.  Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2013, 11:25 pm

LOL!! I saw that!! LOL!! I will edit the first post.. no problems!
Back to top Go down
Evinta
Always a Sister
Evinta

PostSubject: Re: Can't edit my own posts in the RAK forum.    Can't edit my own posts in the RAK forum.  Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2013, 11:27 pm

Awesome Very Happy

Now i just got to get to 3k posts lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can't edit my own posts in the RAK forum.    Can't edit my own posts in the RAK forum.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can't edit my own posts in the RAK forum.
Page 1 of 1