Sisterhood Of Scrap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  GALLERY  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Email Us!  

Whats everyone using?

Go down 
+5
ScrapHappyMarie
spuccini
Evinta
lirose
LynnMarie
9 posters
AuthorMessage
LynnMarie
Big Sister
LynnMarie

Number of posts : 190

Whats everyone using?  Empty
PostSubject: Whats everyone using?    Whats everyone using?  Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2013, 7:40 pm

I have decided im on the market for a new camera. Want something that is going to be easy to use and want to be able to get some good night still and action shots while Im on vacation. Any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

Number of posts : 6325

PostSubject: Re: Whats everyone using?    Whats everyone using?  Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2013, 8:03 pm

I'm a big Canon fan.
Back to top Go down
Evinta
Always a Sister
Evinta

Number of posts : 2355

PostSubject: Re: Whats everyone using?    Whats everyone using?  Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2013, 10:15 pm

^^

I suggest something like http://www.canon.ca/inetCA/products?m=gp&pid=18465#_020

The reason being is that i have the SX130IS and its awesome. "IS" is for image stabilizer and it really works, pictures are really clear and batteries last quite a while Very Happy

It also has a record feature in 720 HD so you will be able to record quite well if the need arises.

I went to the canada website for canon, im hoping i chose the right country!
Back to top Go down
LynnMarie
Big Sister
LynnMarie

PostSubject: Re: Whats everyone using?    Whats everyone using?  Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2013, 10:56 pm

You did Smile thanks for the info ill check it out on my home computer tonight
Back to top Go down
spuccini
Design Team "SISTER"
spuccini

Number of posts : 12398

PostSubject: Re: Whats everyone using?    Whats everyone using?  Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2013, 11:37 pm

I have a Nikon D40 that we bought quite awhile ago. It's only 6 megapixels and the lens just recently started having issues but after 6 years, what do you expect? I also just got a Canon 2300 so I could carry it in my purse/pocket. I like it so far.
Back to top Go down
http://stephieree80.blogspot.com
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

Number of posts : 2553

PostSubject: Re: Whats everyone using?    Whats everyone using?  Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2013, 6:48 am

I have a Cannon T3i and I love it.
Back to top Go down
Helen
ADMIN SISTER
Helen

Number of posts : 26409

PostSubject: Re: Whats everyone using?    Whats everyone using?  Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2013, 2:43 pm

I have a nikon D60 and love it! The problem is with the user.. I need to use it more!! LOL!
Back to top Go down
http://neverenoughtime2-helen.blogspot.com/
After8
Lifetime Sister
After8

Number of posts : 2867

PostSubject: Re: Whats everyone using?    Whats everyone using?  Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2013, 3:55 pm

I have a Canon Rebel XS and like it just fine.
Back to top Go down
Evinta
Always a Sister
Evinta

Number of posts : 2355

PostSubject: Re: Whats everyone using?    Whats everyone using?  Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2013, 10:09 pm

So lynn how's the search?
Back to top Go down
katesmum
Lifetime Sister
katesmum

Number of posts : 6910

PostSubject: Re: Whats everyone using?    Whats everyone using?  Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2013, 11:54 pm

I'm a Canon fan too... I have a small one for my pocket and then the Canon Rebel T3i and love them both.
Back to top Go down
http://scrapgramsphotos.blogspot.com/
Sandie
Little Sister
Sandie

Number of posts : 47

PostSubject: Re: Whats everyone using?    Whats everyone using?  Icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2013, 1:53 am

Hey LynnMarie! Are you looking for a big DSLR? Or a small pocket camera? Or something in between? I have Canon and Nikon DSLR's and prefer Nikon. For a smaller camera that really packs a punch, go for the Canon G series. They are gorgeous and lots of wiggle room to learn and use creative features. You can also attach an external flash (great feature on a small camera).

Whatever you think you might invest in, do some research. A good spot is:
www.dpreview.com

You can compare specs and even sample photos.
Back to top Go down
LynnMarie
Big Sister
LynnMarie

PostSubject: Re: Whats everyone using?    Whats everyone using?  Icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2013, 7:09 am

The search is slowly going... Smile I've been busy the last few days and havent had a chance to get out to a store and actually hold one in my hands to check them out... Hopefully Saturday.... Sandie I'm not looking for a super big fancy thing just want something that I am going to be happy with night settings... I had so many shots I took while at Disney in August that just didn't turn out since they were night shots.... I am hoping to be able to have some better shots to scrap when I get back from this trip...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats everyone using?    Whats everyone using?  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whats everyone using?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sisterhood Of Scrap :: SCRAPPY CHAT :: Photography/Photo Editing-
Jump to: