Sisterhood Of Scrap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  GALLERY  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Email Us!  

Newbie to this forum

Go down 
+12
ScrapHappyMarie
spuccini
Carla
kelpy45
After8
Lisa L.
Pam
lirose
Helen
Kelly
Tams
Sandie
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sandie
Little Sister
Sandie

Number of posts : 47

Newbie to this forum Empty
PostSubject: Newbie to this forum   Newbie to this forum Icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2013, 11:32 pm

Hi ladies!
I'd like to introduce myself to this forum. I haven't been on any scrap forums for a while and found out that this is where some of my scrappy buddies (old and new) have been hanging out. So, I thought I would drop by to say hi!!

For those who don't know me, my name is Sandie Dunn. I've been scrapbooking for a while now (can't remember when i got into it, but its been a few years now). I actually never wanted to, but a friend of mine bought me a kit for my birthday one year because I was into pics and crafts and saw it as a natural fit. I initially protested, LOL, and it took me 6 months before I actually gave it a try. I was instantly hooked!!! Then, I found a forum and a girl who was local who introduced me to crops and a local forum. That's where I met some of my dearest friends! I love how scrapbooking brings people together. I'm married to the man of my dreams, Mike, and have a son who is now 19... yip, I said it... Tyson is now 19!!! Yikes!! LOL

I'm looking forward to connecting with my friends, reconnecting with some ladies that I have lost contact with, and making some new friends along the way.

That's me in a "nut"shell. flower
Sandie
Back to top Go down
Tams
A Sister, A Friend
Tams

Number of posts : 673

PostSubject: Re: Newbie to this forum   Newbie to this forum Icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2013, 11:40 pm

Welcome Sandie, so excited you found your way here. Its a great forum lots of great inspiration and some really super nice ladies! I'm excited to see some of your layouts again!
Back to top Go down
Kelly
Design Team "SISTER"
Kelly

Number of posts : 10026

PostSubject: Re: Newbie to this forum   Newbie to this forum Icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2013, 11:48 pm

Welcome Sandie! Jump right in. We're a friendly bunch and love meeting new friends. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.apparentlymygrammahasablog.blogspot.com
Sandie
Little Sister
Sandie

PostSubject: Re: Newbie to this forum   Newbie to this forum Icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2013, 11:54 pm

Thanks ladies!!! I'm excited to be here! Trying to figure out my avatar, but I'm on a tablet right now... so, I don't think its working the best... Oooops!
Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Helen
ADMIN SISTER
Helen

Number of posts : 26409

PostSubject: Re: Newbie to this forum   Newbie to this forum Icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2013, 11:55 pm

Welcome Sandie! So glad you found us!! There are a ton of challenges to do this month, and if you need anything at all.. just ask!!
Back to top Go down
http://neverenoughtime2-helen.blogspot.com/
Sandie
Little Sister
Sandie

PostSubject: Re: Newbie to this forum   Newbie to this forum Icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2013, 11:59 pm

Thanks Helen! I'd like to float through the challenges and find something to work on. I haven't done a challenge in FOREVER! So, that will be lots of fun, Very Happy

Kelly, it's very nice to meet you too! I love meeting and talking to new people too!

Tams! Hey chick!! Miss ya and see ya soon! XOXO!!
Back to top Go down
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

Number of posts : 6325

PostSubject: Re: Newbie to this forum   Newbie to this forum Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2013, 12:00 am

Welcome Sandie, jump in and join the fun and chatter! Looking forward to see work!
Back to top Go down
Pam
Big Sister
Pam

Number of posts : 317

PostSubject: Re: Newbie to this forum   Newbie to this forum Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2013, 12:21 am

Yeahh great to see you here! cheers You are going to have a ton of fun! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lisa L.
Lifetime Sister
Lisa L.

Number of posts : 2950

PostSubject: Re: Newbie to this forum   Newbie to this forum Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2013, 12:29 am

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
After8
Lifetime Sister
After8

Number of posts : 2867

PostSubject: Re: Newbie to this forum   Newbie to this forum Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2013, 1:29 am

cheers HI SANDIE! I'VE MISSED YOU DEAR FRIEND! I still remember your beautiful LOs from the APOS forum and can't wait to see more and the wonderful editing you do with your pictures!
I'm after8 now, you knew me as sixsons.
Back to top Go down
Sandie
Little Sister
Sandie

PostSubject: Re: Newbie to this forum   Newbie to this forum Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2013, 3:19 am

Hi Linda and Lisa! Nice to meet you both!

Pam... Thanks for pointing me in the right direction, LOL I'm going to scope the challenges like you said... Have a happy pj day tomorrow and we'll connect for sure. Hope you get some sleep tonight. Get rested for a day of scrapping, I love you

Jessica!!! I heard a rumor that you were on here and blessed with even more beautiful children!! Congrats! I lost track of you at 7... Did you have a boy or girl for #8? I've missed you and your gorgeous layouts a lot!!! So happy to get reconnected! Xoxo
Back to top Go down
After8
Lifetime Sister
After8

PostSubject: Re: Newbie to this forum   Newbie to this forum Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2013, 3:25 am

A boy (ofcourse!), Sandie! His name is Thane, looks like the rest. LOL! Looking forward to chatting with you again!
Back to top Go down
Sandie
Little Sister
Sandie

PostSubject: Re: Newbie to this forum   Newbie to this forum Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2013, 3:32 am

Haha!!! I should have guessed, but I thought maybe you got on a spree of girls, queen
Thane is a great name! How old is he now? And, your DD is adorable! I was just scanning your gallery. You make beautiful children, Very Happy
Back to top Go down
After8
Lifetime Sister
After8

PostSubject: Re: Newbie to this forum   Newbie to this forum Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2013, 3:35 am

He is 7 months old. Just got his first tooth. Thanks for the compliment!
Back to top Go down
kelpy45
Big Sister
kelpy45

Number of posts : 341

PostSubject: Re: Newbie to this forum   Newbie to this forum Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2013, 4:18 am

Hey Sandie!! So great to see you here! Missed seeing you around!!
Back to top Go down
Sandie
Little Sister
Sandie

PostSubject: Re: Newbie to this forum   Newbie to this forum Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2013, 4:26 am

Kelsey!!! I've missed seeing you too! How have you been? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Carla
Forum Owner
Carla

Number of posts : 15397

PostSubject: Re: Newbie to this forum   Newbie to this forum Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2013, 4:59 am

Welcome, Sandie! I think you'll be a great fit around here Smile Looks like you know a few ladies already!

I am CArla, owner of this spot on the web. Along with Helen (and our DT) we keep things running FAIRLY smooth;y Wink

My family and I recently moved to Grande Prairie. STILL trying to settle in and find friends. DH works selling RVs. I run a dayhome. Our two older boys (18 and 20) work. Jessica (16) and Benjamin (15) do online schooling.

Looking forward to seeing your work!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sisterhoodofscrap.blogspot.com
spuccini
Design Team "SISTER"
spuccini

Number of posts : 12398

PostSubject: Re: Newbie to this forum   Newbie to this forum Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2013, 6:56 am

Welcome Sandie! So glad to have & I can't wait to see your work!
Back to top Go down
http://stephieree80.blogspot.com
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

Number of posts : 2553

PostSubject: Re: Newbie to this forum   Newbie to this forum Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2013, 2:39 pm

SANDIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so glad you are finally here! You are going to love it here. These ladies are AWESOME! Hugz my sweet friend!
Back to top Go down
Sandie
Little Sister
Sandie

PostSubject: Re: Newbie to this forum   Newbie to this forum Icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2013, 2:27 am

Carla, thank you so much for the warm welcome! It's a pleasure to meet you. I've taking a peek through the forum and it looks like a VERY friendly place to hang and scrap. Very Happy the challenges look great and the DT have some very creative ideas!

I live in Oromocto, NB with my DH. We've been together for 10 wonderful years and he is truly my BFF. I work at a clinic as an administrative assistant. I only have one son who is 19. He used to play a lot of hockey and I miss being a hockey mom a lot.

What took you out to Alberta? I lived in Calgary for about a year a while back. Loved it. Very Happy

Hi Stephanie, Smile it's a pleasure to meet you too! I was just checking out your blog... Are those digital kits? Do you do digi? Very Happy

Marie!! Hey Babe!! I heard you guys were hanging here!!! Had to come and check it out!! Missed you in Jan!! Hope to see you this month.... Hugs!!! I love you
Back to top Go down
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

Number of posts : 2553

PostSubject: Re: Newbie to this forum   Newbie to this forum Icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2013, 5:21 am

I have missed you ladies big bunches!!! Since today is almost over I will be leaving for Florida in 9 DAYS so not sure if I can make it this month. When is it?
Back to top Go down
spuccini
Design Team "SISTER"
spuccini

Number of posts : 12398

PostSubject: Re: Newbie to this forum   Newbie to this forum Icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2013, 6:13 am

Sandie wrote:

Hi Stephanie, Smile it's a pleasure to meet you too! I was just checking out your blog... Are those digital kits? Do you do digi? Very Happy

Marie!! Hey Babe!! I heard you guys were hanging here!!! Had to come and check it out!! Missed you in Jan!! Hope to see you this month.... Hugs!!! I love you

Yes those are digital pages. I was asked to be a guest designer for a shop called Adriana's Cafe. She just had 2 regular design team spots open up so she asked if I'd want to be on the regular team. I said yes Smile

I do paper scrapping as well it's just that my craft room is a disaster now and it's easier to keep an eye on my kiddos when I'm upstairs on my computer instead of downstairs in my basement Smile
Back to top Go down
http://stephieree80.blogspot.com
Carla
Forum Owner
Carla

Number of posts : 15397

PostSubject: Re: Newbie to this forum   Newbie to this forum Icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2013, 8:00 am

Sandie wrote:

I live in Oromocto, NB with my DH. We've been together for 10 wonderful years and he is truly my BFF. I work at a clinic as an administrative assistant. I only have one son who is 19. He used to play a lot of hockey and I miss being a hockey mom a lot.

I have a sister in Moncton.

Quote :
What took you out to Alberta? I lived in Calgary for about a year a while back. Loved it. Very Happy

Hubby went to find work. We stuck it out in NL for a long time -- probably should have left sooner. Hubby worked in th oilpatch for a few months. This past month he started in sales -- selling RVs. He loves it! Our two older boys are also working and their paychecks are much better than when we lived in NL, and they worked in a grocery store. They both do line locating.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sisterhoodofscrap.blogspot.com
RickiLeBlanc
Little Sister
RickiLeBlanc

Number of posts : 69

PostSubject: Re: Newbie to this forum   Newbie to this forum Icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2013, 12:00 am

Hi Sandie!!!!! We meet again ... I just joined today and am looking forward to having fun, getting some wonderful inspiration and just having a laugh or two.
Back to top Go down
oliebud
Always a Sister
oliebud

Number of posts : 1449

PostSubject: Re: Newbie to this forum   Newbie to this forum Icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2013, 5:50 pm

SANDIE!!!! so wonderful to see you here!! I miss seeing your wonderful LO's and photography!!!! hope you share lots here!!!! .... oliebud AKA alleycat!
Back to top Go down
http://cherylscraftycreations.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newbie to this forum   Newbie to this forum Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Newbie to this forum
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next