Sisterhood Of Scrap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  GALLERY  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Email Us!  

card inserts from scraps

Go down 
+3
lirose
kelpy45
Lisa L.
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Lisa L.
Lifetime Sister
Lisa L.

Number of posts : 2950

card inserts from scraps Empty
PostSubject: card inserts from scraps   card inserts from scraps Icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2013, 9:51 pm

I have been taking my excess scrap paper and cutting into the sizes I need for my project life. Then I'm storing them in a little photo keeper (but anything will work). You can even sort by colour. When you need a card or filler card or background for a picture, you can just grab one and use as is or embellish. This is a great idea for all the scraps.

I round my corners too - I think it looks more finished.
Back to top Go down
kelpy45
Big Sister
kelpy45

Number of posts : 341

PostSubject: Re: card inserts from scraps   card inserts from scraps Icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2013, 11:25 pm

Great idea! Thanks!
Back to top Go down
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

Number of posts : 6325

PostSubject: Re: card inserts from scraps   card inserts from scraps Icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2013, 11:49 pm

Super suggestion. TFS
Back to top Go down
spuccini
Design Team "SISTER"
spuccini

Number of posts : 12398

PostSubject: Re: card inserts from scraps   card inserts from scraps Icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2013, 11:59 pm

Great idea!
Back to top Go down
http://stephieree80.blogspot.com
katesmum
Lifetime Sister
katesmum

Number of posts : 6910

PostSubject: Re: card inserts from scraps   card inserts from scraps Icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2013, 8:20 am

that's what I've been doing, using my scraps and some of the older paper that goes with them! I haven't rounded corners but have been sanding the edges of the paper... I like the look. I am now collecting for February!!
Back to top Go down
http://scrapgramsphotos.blogspot.com/
Kelly
Design Team "SISTER"
Kelly

Number of posts : 10026

PostSubject: Re: card inserts from scraps   card inserts from scraps Icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2013, 2:37 pm

It's sure a great idea. I need to get more focused on mine again now that the kids are gone.
Back to top Go down
http://www.apparentlymygrammahasablog.blogspot.com
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

Number of posts : 2553

PostSubject: Re: card inserts from scraps   card inserts from scraps Icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2013, 6:09 pm

Great idea! Thanks for sharing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: card inserts from scraps   card inserts from scraps Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

card inserts from scraps
Page 1 of 1