Sisterhood Of Scrap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  GALLERY  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Email Us!  

Change of heart.. re: deadlines.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kelly
Design Team "SISTER"
Kelly

Number of posts : 10026

Change of heart.. re: deadlines. Empty
PostSubject: Change of heart.. re: deadlines.   Change of heart.. re: deadlines. Icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2013, 7:16 pm

OK got as far as my scraproom before I started to feel guilty about my stern position on the deadlines for our project life books this year! LOL

The random RAK challenges will be for up to date work (when they are posted) BUT as for showing each other our work, we'll go with Linda's suggestion of mid-month since it makes sense that the DT challenges are due end-month.

So count your lucky stars that Linda is so thoughtful and makes such great arguements!! lol! and I'm blaming it on my head cold.. Wink

Back to top Go down
http://www.apparentlymygrammahasablog.blogspot.com
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

Number of posts : 2553

PostSubject: Re: Change of heart.. re: deadlines.   Change of heart.. re: deadlines. Icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2013, 7:26 pm

Again have I told you today that I love you Linda? Kelly I love you to. I can take a sigh of relief now. I want to do this PL!
Back to top Go down
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

PostSubject: Re: Change of heart.. re: deadlines.   Change of heart.. re: deadlines. Icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2013, 7:27 pm

I still don't even have my journal. I need to get to it!!!!!
Back to top Go down
After8
Lifetime Sister
After8

Number of posts : 2867

PostSubject: Re: Change of heart.. re: deadlines.   Change of heart.. re: deadlines. Icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2013, 7:46 pm

So to clarify... we need to have all of January ready for mid-February? All of February ready for mid-March... etc? And to be in on the RAK draws we need to be posting regularly? Question
Back to top Go down
Kelly
Design Team "SISTER"
Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Change of heart.. re: deadlines.   Change of heart.. re: deadlines. Icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2013, 9:11 pm

After8 wrote:
So to clarify... we need to have all of January ready for mid-February? All of February ready for mid-March... etc? And to be in on the RAK draws we need to be posting regularly? Question

Exactly but the RAK draws will be intermittent and to be eligible for them, you MUST be up to date and ready to show your work within whatever time frame is given. Wink

It's just incentive to keep up to date and not rush at the middle of every month to get last month's ready! LOL

Back to top Go down
Kelly
Design Team "SISTER"
Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Change of heart.. re: deadlines.   Change of heart.. re: deadlines. Icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2013, 9:12 pm

I'm going to try to keep the RAK draws random so you never know when one is going to come or how much time you'll have. Again incentive to keep up to date!
Back to top Go down
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

PostSubject: Re: Change of heart.. re: deadlines.   Change of heart.. re: deadlines. Icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2013, 9:14 pm

Kelly wrote:
After8 wrote:

Exactly but the RAK draws will be intermittent and to be eligible for them, you MUST be up to date and ready to show your work within whatever time frame is given. Wink

It's just incentive to keep up to date and not rush at the middle of every month to get last month's ready! LOL

hahaha....this is so me!!!!!
Back to top Go down
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

PostSubject: Re: Change of heart.. re: deadlines.   Change of heart.. re: deadlines. Icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2013, 9:14 pm

Kelly wrote:
I'm going to try to keep the RAK draws random so you never know when one is going to come or how much time you'll have. Again incentive to keep up to date!
definitely a good idea. I need something to keep me on target.
Back to top Go down
Kelly
Design Team "SISTER"
Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Change of heart.. re: deadlines.   Change of heart.. re: deadlines. Icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2013, 9:25 pm

Well this should help if you want to win any prizes. Wink
Back to top Go down
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

PostSubject: Re: Change of heart.. re: deadlines.   Change of heart.. re: deadlines. Icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2013, 9:31 pm

Kelly wrote:
Well this should help if you want to win any prizes. Wink
for sure and scrappy prizes are awesome!!
Back to top Go down
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

Number of posts : 6325

PostSubject: Re: Change of heart.. re: deadlines.   Change of heart.. re: deadlines. Icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2013, 10:09 pm

Great news, Kelly!
Back to top Go down
Carla
Forum Owner
Carla

Number of posts : 15397

PostSubject: Re: Change of heart.. re: deadlines.   Change of heart.. re: deadlines. Icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2013, 10:11 pm

Good news Smile I wasn't thinking straight when the deadlines were being posted, but this does make more sense Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.sisterhoodofscrap.blogspot.com
Kelly
Design Team "SISTER"
Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Change of heart.. re: deadlines.   Change of heart.. re: deadlines. Icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2013, 12:20 am

Glad that everyone's happy. Seems we made the right choice. Smile

Thanks for your patience with my muddled head!!
Back to top Go down
After8
Lifetime Sister
After8

Number of posts : 2867

PostSubject: Re: Change of heart.. re: deadlines.   Change of heart.. re: deadlines. Icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2013, 1:44 am

Okay! Thanks for the extension and the clarifications!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Change of heart.. re: deadlines.   Change of heart.. re: deadlines. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Change of heart.. re: deadlines.
Page 1 of 1