Sisterhood Of Scrap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  GALLERY  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Email Us!  

"Sweet Treats" - Candy Challenge

Go down 
+9
After8
ScrapHappyMarie
spuccini
Kelly
Gail D
Helen
KerriNZ
lirose
Carla
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

Number of posts : 2553

"Sweet Treats" - Candy Challenge - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Sweet Treats" - Candy Challenge   "Sweet Treats" - Candy Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2013, 2:32 am

OK I'm really doing it now...I'm working on this challenge now and I will get it done! LOL I'm determined. LOL
Back to top Go down
spuccini
Design Team "SISTER"
spuccini

Number of posts : 12398

PostSubject: Re: "Sweet Treats" - Candy Challenge   "Sweet Treats" - Candy Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2013, 3:14 am

Go Marie, go!! LOL!
Back to top Go down
http://stephieree80.blogspot.com
Carla
Forum Owner
Carla

Number of posts : 15397

PostSubject: Re: "Sweet Treats" - Candy Challenge   "Sweet Treats" - Candy Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2013, 4:36 am

Linda, that's just gorgeous!! Love everything about it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sisterhoodofscrap.blogspot.com
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

PostSubject: Re: "Sweet Treats" - Candy Challenge   "Sweet Treats" - Candy Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2013, 4:47 am

spuccini wrote:
Go Marie, go!! LOL!
LOL I'm trying I just can't come up with a title....my glittery thickers are just not helping me!
Back to top Go down
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

PostSubject: Re: "Sweet Treats" - Candy Challenge   "Sweet Treats" - Candy Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2013, 5:04 am

I finally got it figured out! Posting in a second.
Back to top Go down
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

PostSubject: Re: "Sweet Treats" - Candy Challenge   "Sweet Treats" - Candy Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2013, 5:08 am

OK here are my dots! Lots of them. Each pattern paper has dots except for the matting piece. There are lots of hearts on my crafting tape and my Thickers glitter as does the bling.
"Sweet Treats" - Candy Challenge - Page 2 Santa10
Back to top Go down
spuccini
Design Team "SISTER"
spuccini

PostSubject: Re: "Sweet Treats" - Candy Challenge   "Sweet Treats" - Candy Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2013, 5:27 am

Love the inking again! You are making me want to ink everything now! LOL!!
Back to top Go down
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

Number of posts : 6325

PostSubject: Re: "Sweet Treats" - Candy Challenge   "Sweet Treats" - Candy Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2013, 6:10 am

Great Job, Marie, Love how you placed everything on an angle!!!
Back to top Go down
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

PostSubject: Re: "Sweet Treats" - Candy Challenge   "Sweet Treats" - Candy Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2013, 6:15 am

Thanks Carla, Stephanie and Marie. I had fun with these two challenges!

When challenges are posted I challenge myself to put two challenges together for a two pager. I like the pages in my book to coordinate. Is that OCD??? Smile
Back to top Go down
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

PostSubject: Re: "Sweet Treats" - Candy Challenge   "Sweet Treats" - Candy Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2013, 7:35 am

lirose wrote:
Thanks Carla, Stephanie and Marie. I had fun with these two challenges!

When challenges are posted I challenge myself to put two challenges together for a two pager. I like the pages in my book to coordinate. Is that OCD??? Smile
hahaha I totally get that!
Back to top Go down
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

PostSubject: Re: "Sweet Treats" - Candy Challenge   "Sweet Treats" - Candy Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2013, 7:36 am

spuccini wrote:
Love the inking again! You are making me want to ink everything now! LOL!!
Oh Stephanie I am addicted to ink! My favorites are the Tim Holtz ink and my least favorites are the Martha Stewart inks. Once you start inking....you never go back! LOL
Back to top Go down
PatiO
Always a Sister
PatiO

Number of posts : 1013

PostSubject: Re: "Sweet Treats" - Candy Challenge   "Sweet Treats" - Candy Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2013, 9:29 am

Linda how precious those LOs are and so pretty too.Love everything on it.
Marie yours too is very nice the way you made use of polka dots and the inking is wonderful-I tend to forget that I can ink! You are really going to town on all these month long challenges WTG.
Back to top Go down
katesmum
Lifetime Sister
katesmum

Number of posts : 6910

PostSubject: Re: "Sweet Treats" - Candy Challenge   "Sweet Treats" - Candy Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2013, 10:31 am

I think it was the heart I sent you... it's a die!
Back to top Go down
http://scrapgramsphotos.blogspot.com/
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

PostSubject: Re: "Sweet Treats" - Candy Challenge   "Sweet Treats" - Candy Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2013, 2:14 pm

PatiO wrote:
Linda how precious those LOs are and so pretty too.Love everything on it.
Marie yours too is very nice the way you made use of polka dots and the inking is wonderful-I tend to forget that I can ink! You are really going to town on all these month long challenges WTG.
Thanks Pat. I'm having a blast. Trust me you will rarely se me not ink....It just always makes things pop off the page.
Back to top Go down
Carla
Forum Owner
Carla

Number of posts : 15397

PostSubject: Re: "Sweet Treats" - Candy Challenge   "Sweet Treats" - Candy Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2013, 3:45 pm

Love the title, Marie! ...and love that bling!! I couldn't find anything like that at the michaels sales -- must have all sold out already .
Back to top Go down
http://www.sisterhoodofscrap.blogspot.com
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

PostSubject: Re: "Sweet Treats" - Candy Challenge   "Sweet Treats" - Candy Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2013, 4:10 pm

katesmum wrote:
I think it was the heart I sent you... it's a die!

Yes, It was your heart --- Lois!

What is the die! I used the swirl on the "All Mine" Challenge!
Back to top Go down
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

PostSubject: Re: "Sweet Treats" - Candy Challenge   "Sweet Treats" - Candy Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2013, 8:12 pm

Carla wrote:
Love the title, Marie! ...and love that bling!! I couldn't find anything like that at the michaels sales -- must have all sold out already .
in box me your address and I'll send you a RAK. I have tons! what's you favorite color?
Back to top Go down
Tams
A Sister, A Friend
Tams

Number of posts : 673

PostSubject: Re: "Sweet Treats" - Candy Challenge   "Sweet Treats" - Candy Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2013, 3:51 am

"Sweet Treats" - Candy Challenge - Page 2 102_0016
"Sweet Treats" - Candy Challenge - Page 2 102_0111
I hope this will count I made the banner and the card!
Back to top Go down
Tams
A Sister, A Friend
Tams

PostSubject: Re: "Sweet Treats" - Candy Challenge   "Sweet Treats" - Candy Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2013, 3:52 am

I love all the layouts and card from this challenge, that are all so beautiful and scrapliftable.
Back to top Go down
spuccini
Design Team "SISTER"
spuccini

PostSubject: Re: "Sweet Treats" - Candy Challenge   "Sweet Treats" - Candy Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2013, 4:01 am

That's a cute banner! Did you use a cricut cartridge for the letters? It looks like one that I have.
Back to top Go down
Tams
A Sister, A Friend
Tams

PostSubject: Re: "Sweet Treats" - Candy Challenge   "Sweet Treats" - Candy Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2013, 4:17 am

spuccini wrote:
That's a cute banner! Did you use a cricut cartridge for the letters? It looks like one that I have.

Thank you. No they are just stickers, I have a cricut but really need to get some cartridges.
Back to top Go down
spuccini
Design Team "SISTER"
spuccini

PostSubject: Re: "Sweet Treats" - Candy Challenge   "Sweet Treats" - Candy Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2013, 7:47 am

I have the Cherry Limeade (lite) cartridge and it looks a lot like that font.
Back to top Go down
PatiO
Always a Sister
PatiO

Number of posts : 1013

PostSubject: Re: "Sweet Treats" - Candy Challenge   "Sweet Treats" - Candy Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2013, 9:32 am

"Sweet Treats" - Candy Challenge - Page 2 Partytime

Lots of polka dots here!Bling and a heart too.
One day my photo of the LOs will be straight- always at a slant no matter how straight I put it down for photographing it-just an uncooperative subject??LOL.
Back to top Go down
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

PostSubject: Re: "Sweet Treats" - Candy Challenge   "Sweet Treats" - Candy Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2013, 2:31 pm

Oh Tams....it turned out beautiful. I love it! Brandon must of loved it to.
Back to top Go down
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

PostSubject: Re: "Sweet Treats" - Candy Challenge   "Sweet Treats" - Candy Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2013, 2:32 pm

Pat, very sweet LO. I adore that journal circle!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Sweet Treats" - Candy Challenge   "Sweet Treats" - Candy Challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Sweet Treats" - Candy Challenge
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next