Sisterhood Of Scrap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  GALLERY  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Email Us!  

Thankful Thursday Jan. 17th

Go down 
+5
Carla
Gail D
Helen
lirose
spuccini
9 posters
AuthorMessage
spuccini
Design Team "SISTER"
spuccini

Number of posts : 12398

Thankful Thursday Jan. 17th Empty
PostSubject: Thankful Thursday Jan. 17th   Thankful Thursday Jan. 17th Icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2013, 8:28 pm

What are you thankful for concerning your house?

We were having furnace issues the other day & thankfully it was only a $40 part so the whole service call was only $120. I'm thankful that it was able to be fixed and we have heat during the cold weather!
Back to top Go down
http://stephieree80.blogspot.com
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

Number of posts : 6325

PostSubject: Re: Thankful Thursday Jan. 17th   Thankful Thursday Jan. 17th Icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2013, 10:05 pm

That is good news, stephanie!

I am thankful that we are warm dry and have water! I I love you my house.
Back to top Go down
Helen
ADMIN SISTER
Helen

Number of posts : 26409

PostSubject: Re: Thankful Thursday Jan. 17th   Thankful Thursday Jan. 17th Icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2013, 1:48 am

Great news for sure Stephanie!

I am thankful that my house is here!!
Back to top Go down
http://neverenoughtime2-helen.blogspot.com/
Gail D
Lifetime Sister
Gail D

Number of posts : 8842

PostSubject: Re: Thankful Thursday Jan. 17th   Thankful Thursday Jan. 17th Icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2013, 1:53 am

I am thankful that I have a warm house.
Back to top Go down
Carla
Forum Owner
Carla

Number of posts : 15397

PostSubject: Re: Thankful Thursday Jan. 17th   Thankful Thursday Jan. 17th Icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2013, 6:02 am

I am thankful that we HAVE a house right now -- small as it is Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.sisterhoodofscrap.blogspot.com
PatiO
Always a Sister
PatiO

Number of posts : 1013

PostSubject: Re: Thankful Thursday Jan. 17th   Thankful Thursday Jan. 17th Icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2013, 9:20 am

I am thankful for my house and that we have all the amenities inside-something we didn't have when I was growing up. Had outdoor toilets and wood stoves and no running water nor power. Thank God for for all we have today.
Back to top Go down
katesmum
Lifetime Sister
katesmum

Number of posts : 6910

PostSubject: Re: Thankful Thursday Jan. 17th   Thankful Thursday Jan. 17th Icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2013, 9:28 am

I am thankful that we have a wood stove in our house... it saves money and heats the house up much nicer than gas heat ever will!!
Back to top Go down
http://scrapgramsphotos.blogspot.com/
After8
Lifetime Sister
After8

Number of posts : 2867

PostSubject: Re: Thankful Thursday Jan. 17th   Thankful Thursday Jan. 17th Icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2013, 2:50 pm

Our dryer sounds awful. It's 10 years old now... but it's still working so I'm thankful for that!
Back to top Go down
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

Number of posts : 6325

PostSubject: Re: Thankful Thursday Jan. 17th   Thankful Thursday Jan. 17th Icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2013, 4:02 pm

katesmum wrote:
I am thankful that we have a wood stove in our house... it saves money and heats the house up much nicer than gas heat ever will!!

We have wood heat, too and I love it! Especially on days wwhen it is frigid.
Back to top Go down
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

Number of posts : 2553

PostSubject: Re: Thankful Thursday Jan. 17th   Thankful Thursday Jan. 17th Icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2013, 5:44 pm

I'm thankful that we have a wheelchair assesible house even though its 1/4 of the size of our old house.....its safer for my family.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thankful Thursday Jan. 17th   Thankful Thursday Jan. 17th Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thankful Thursday Jan. 17th
Page 1 of 1