Sisterhood Of Scrap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  GALLERY  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Email Us!  

What flavour of hot chocolate are you? (quiz)

Go down 
+2
Carla
Kelly
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kelly
Design Team "SISTER"
Kelly

Number of posts : 10026

What flavour of hot chocolate are you? (quiz) Empty
PostSubject: What flavour of hot chocolate are you? (quiz)   What flavour of hot chocolate are you? (quiz) Icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2012, 5:46 pm

Back to top Go down
http://www.apparentlymygrammahasablog.blogspot.com
Kelly
Design Team "SISTER"
Kelly

Number of posts : 10026

PostSubject: Re: What flavour of hot chocolate are you? (quiz)   What flavour of hot chocolate are you? (quiz) Icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2012, 5:48 pm

What flavour of hot chocolate are you? (quiz) Double

You Are Double Chocolate Hot Chocolate

When you do anything, you do it big. You live large, and you don't hold back.
You either love or hate things with a passion. And since you love hot chocolate, of course you want to double down.

You're the type of person most likely to make your own hot chocolate. Only you can make it as decadent as you like it.
And you're also likely to go for the good stuff - real chocolate. No wimpy cocoa packets for you

some of it's right, that's for sure! Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.apparentlymygrammahasablog.blogspot.com
Carla
Forum Owner
Carla

Number of posts : 15397

PostSubject: Re: What flavour of hot chocolate are you? (quiz)   What flavour of hot chocolate are you? (quiz) Icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2012, 6:00 pm

Amaretto Hot Chocolate

"You are a person with well developed tastes. You are adventurous in all aspects of your life.
You tend to gravitate toward the unusual or undiscovered. You get bored very easily.

You're the type most likely to never have the same hot chocolate twice. You like to mix it up.
In fact, you've been known to go a little crazy with the condiments at the coffee shop. Cinnamon and honey in hot chocolate? Why not? "

Definitely not a description of me. I like my hot chocolate plain (no packets) and the same every time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sisterhoodofscrap.blogspot.com
spuccini
Design Team "SISTER"
spuccini

Number of posts : 12398

PostSubject: Re: What flavour of hot chocolate are you? (quiz)   What flavour of hot chocolate are you? (quiz) Icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2012, 6:08 pm

Kelly wrote:
What flavour of hot chocolate are you? (quiz) Double

You Are Double Chocolate Hot Chocolate

When you do anything, you do it big. You live large, and you don't hold back.
You either love or hate things with a passion. And since you love hot chocolate, of course you want to double down.

You're the type of person most likely to make your own hot chocolate. Only you can make it as decadent as you like it.
And you're also likely to go for the good stuff - real chocolate. No wimpy cocoa packets for you

some of it's right, that's for sure! Laughing

Me too. NOt sure about this one though. I might have to take it again.
Back to top Go down
http://stephieree80.blogspot.com
After8
Lifetime Sister
After8

Number of posts : 2867

PostSubject: Re: What flavour of hot chocolate are you? (quiz)   What flavour of hot chocolate are you? (quiz) Icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2012, 7:12 pm

What flavour of hot chocolate are you? (quiz) Mocha10

I am mocha hot chocolate

You are a hyper, inspired person. You inject a little energy into every moment.
Regular hot chocolate is way too chill for your personality. Add a little espresso, and you're so there!

You're the type of person who loves sugar for the "sugar high" you get. You'll take a jolt in any form.
In fact, sometimes you swear you're powered by marshmallows. Any reason for that second hot chocolate.
Back to top Go down
Gail D
Lifetime Sister
Gail D

Number of posts : 8842

PostSubject: Re: What flavour of hot chocolate are you? (quiz)   What flavour of hot chocolate are you? (quiz) Icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2012, 8:51 pm

You Are Raspberry Hot Chocolate

You are unique and creative. You never do anything the ordinary way. There's nothing fun about ordinary.
You are inspired by every little thing around you. You like to mashup your favorite things, and you often come up with interesting remixes.

You're the type of person most likely to invent a totally new type of hot chocolate. You're always dreaming up something new.
You are only limited by your imagination, and your imagination knows no limits!

I don't think this one is close, except the "interesting remixes". I don't think that comes from inspiration but more from rebellion. Smile
Back to top Go down
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

Number of posts : 6325

PostSubject: Re: What flavour of hot chocolate are you? (quiz)   What flavour of hot chocolate are you? (quiz) Icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2012, 10:42 pm

It says I am Amaretto Hot Chocolate

You are a person with well developed tastes. You are adventurous in all aspects of your life.
You tend to gravitate toward the unusual or undiscovered. You get bored very easily.

You're the type most likely to never have the same hot chocolate twice. You like to mix it up.
In fact, you've been known to go a little crazy with the condiments at the coffee shop. Cinnamon and honey in hot chocolate? Why not?

I like different flavours but I am not mixer or adder of flavours.
Back to top Go down
After8
Lifetime Sister
After8

Number of posts : 2867

PostSubject: Re: What flavour of hot chocolate are you? (quiz)   What flavour of hot chocolate are you? (quiz) Icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2012, 12:56 am

This made me crave a hot chocolate today... just had a coffee crisp flavored one with marshmellows!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What flavour of hot chocolate are you? (quiz)   What flavour of hot chocolate are you? (quiz) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What flavour of hot chocolate are you? (quiz)
Page 1 of 1