Sisterhood Of Scrap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  GALLERY  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Email Us!  

Scramble Word Game

Go down 
+5
After8
spuccini
Helen
Kelly
lirose
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

Number of posts : 6325

Scramble Word Game - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scramble Word Game   Scramble Word Game - Page 3 Icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2012, 4:33 am

I know the feeling, Lisa. I have lost so much stuff over the years - sets of Mutltiple Choice questions for high school exams. I always save stuff in a Word Doc and cut and paste, to many things can happen between point A and B.
Back to top Go down
Kelly
Design Team "SISTER"
Kelly

Number of posts : 10026

PostSubject: Re: Scramble Word Game   Scramble Word Game - Page 3 Icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2012, 2:51 pm

lirose wrote:
I know the feeling, Lisa. I have lost so much stuff over the years - sets of Mutltiple Choice questions for high school exams. I always save stuff in a Word Doc and cut and paste, to many things can happen between point A and B.

Same here! And this time I printed it out so I could obsess anywhere... Wink

Dh asked last night before he completely turned off the computer if he could close my word doc with "that game" on it... I actually had to think about it! Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.apparentlymygrammahasablog.blogspot.com
Lisa L.
Lifetime Sister
Lisa L.

Number of posts : 2950

PostSubject: Re: Scramble Word Game   Scramble Word Game - Page 3 Icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2012, 5:11 pm

lirose wrote:

Oh that is a great idea too.
Back to top Go down
Lisa L.
Lifetime Sister
Lisa L.

PostSubject: Re: Scramble Word Game   Scramble Word Game - Page 3 Icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2012, 5:12 pm

Kelly wrote:
lirose wrote:

Same here! And this time I printed it out so I could obsess anywhere... Wink

Dh asked last night before he completely turned off the computer if he could close my word doc with "that game" on it... I actually had to think about it! Laughing

LOL!
Back to top Go down
Lisa L.
Lifetime Sister
Lisa L.

PostSubject: Re: Scramble Word Game   Scramble Word Game - Page 3 Icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2012, 5:13 pm

After8 wrote:
Lisa L. wrote:
I had them all but the Jack Newcombe. I will never forget that name! LOL!

I must say I also have learned my lesson - when I am figuring things like this out - I will write them down rather than keep the pm page open.

Thanks for the game - I love a challenge - and that was certainly a good one.

That's the one I was stuck on too. Needed Linda's clue to get it! My tummy aches reading that you lost all your typing and your research with it... ugh!

Ah thanks. Today it is kind of funny actually.
Back to top Go down
Kelly
Design Team "SISTER"
Kelly

Number of posts : 10026

PostSubject: Re: Scramble Word Game   Scramble Word Game - Page 3 Icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2012, 5:50 pm

It's called obsession.... Scramble Word Game - Page 3 Bang-head-on-wall That was me yesterday.... Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.apparentlymygrammahasablog.blogspot.com
Lisa L.
Lifetime Sister
Lisa L.

PostSubject: Re: Scramble Word Game   Scramble Word Game - Page 3 Icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2012, 7:19 pm

Thanks you so much for the prize... it is beautiful!
Back to top Go down
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

Number of posts : 6325

PostSubject: Re: Scramble Word Game   Scramble Word Game - Page 3 Icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2012, 7:21 pm

Glad you will enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scramble Word Game   Scramble Word Game - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scramble Word Game
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3