Sisterhood Of Scrap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  GALLERY  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Email Us!  

Kick Off Challenge - Scrapper's Version - the Nght Before Christmas

Go down 
+10
Gail D
After8
KerriNZ
katesmum
Helen
Carla
Kelly
Alimom4
spuccini
lirose
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gail D
Lifetime Sister
Gail D

Number of posts : 8842

Kick Off Challenge - Scrapper's Version - the Nght Before Christmas - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kick Off Challenge - Scrapper's Version - the Nght Before Christmas   Kick Off Challenge - Scrapper's Version - the Nght Before Christmas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2012, 6:55 pm

That's a lovely layout. I love that paper. I also love what you did with the doilies and tags. I cry whenever I read that book but I love it!
Back to top Go down
ScrapHappyMarie
Lifetime Sister
ScrapHappyMarie

Number of posts : 2553

Kick Off Challenge - Scrapper's Version - the Nght Before Christmas - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kick Off Challenge - Scrapper's Version - the Nght Before Christmas   Kick Off Challenge - Scrapper's Version - the Nght Before Christmas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2012, 8:15 pm

what a great challenge! I love it. So inspiring! Ladies those are wonderful LO's!
Back to top Go down
katesmum
Lifetime Sister
katesmum

Number of posts : 6910

PostSubject: Re: Kick Off Challenge - Scrapper's Version - the Nght Before Christmas   Kick Off Challenge - Scrapper's Version - the Nght Before Christmas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2012, 9:25 am

I finally got finished...

Kick Off Challenge - Scrapper's Version - the Nght Before Christmas - Page 2 Img_3915

Recent purchase: the Bo Bunny dotted paper
Stamped image: butterfly
Die cut: left bottom
Embossed: the flower I made was embossed
inked: the edges of the patterned paper and the edges of the flower and tag
straight cuts: everything
distressed: I sanded the edges of the photo.

Loved the sketch Ali!
Back to top Go down
http://scrapgramsphotos.blogspot.com/
Kelly
Design Team "SISTER"
Kelly

Number of posts : 10026

PostSubject: Re: Kick Off Challenge - Scrapper's Version - the Nght Before Christmas   Kick Off Challenge - Scrapper's Version - the Nght Before Christmas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2012, 1:24 pm

Loved the photoshopped photo, Lois!! It's a wonderful layout!
Back to top Go down
http://www.apparentlymygrammahasablog.blogspot.com
Tams
A Sister, A Friend
Tams

Number of posts : 673

PostSubject: Re: Kick Off Challenge - Scrapper's Version - the Nght Before Christmas   Kick Off Challenge - Scrapper's Version - the Nght Before Christmas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2012, 2:12 pm

Love the poem, it was awesome!

Great layouts, great challenge!
Back to top Go down
Carla
Forum Owner
Carla

Number of posts : 15397

PostSubject: Re: Kick Off Challenge - Scrapper's Version - the Nght Before Christmas   Kick Off Challenge - Scrapper's Version - the Nght Before Christmas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2012, 3:07 pm

Absolutely beautiful!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sisterhoodofscrap.blogspot.com
spuccini
Design Team "SISTER"
spuccini

Number of posts : 12398

PostSubject: Re: Kick Off Challenge - Scrapper's Version - the Nght Before Christmas   Kick Off Challenge - Scrapper's Version - the Nght Before Christmas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2012, 4:57 pm

Lois, that is just such a beautiful LO. Really nice job!
Back to top Go down
http://stephieree80.blogspot.com
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

Number of posts : 6325

PostSubject: Re: Kick Off Challenge - Scrapper's Version - the Nght Before Christmas   Kick Off Challenge - Scrapper's Version - the Nght Before Christmas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2012, 11:50 pm

Precious, Lois. I love tha bright blue soother! Beautiful flower.
Back to top Go down
Gail D
Lifetime Sister
Gail D

PostSubject: Re: Kick Off Challenge - Scrapper's Version - the Nght Before Christmas   Kick Off Challenge - Scrapper's Version - the Nght Before Christmas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2012, 1:49 am

Lois, that is beautiful!
Back to top Go down
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

PostSubject: Re: Kick Off Challenge - Scrapper's Version - the Nght Before Christmas   Kick Off Challenge - Scrapper's Version - the Nght Before Christmas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2012, 4:15 am

Another one done... the company just went home.

Kick Off Challenge - Scrapper's Version - the Nght Before Christmas - Page 2 00516

Back to top Go down
Carla
Forum Owner
Carla

Number of posts : 15397

PostSubject: Re: Kick Off Challenge - Scrapper's Version - the Nght Before Christmas   Kick Off Challenge - Scrapper's Version - the Nght Before Christmas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2012, 4:41 am

Cute pic, Linda! Love the journaling!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sisterhoodofscrap.blogspot.com
spuccini
Design Team "SISTER"
spuccini

PostSubject: Re: Kick Off Challenge - Scrapper's Version - the Nght Before Christmas   Kick Off Challenge - Scrapper's Version - the Nght Before Christmas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2012, 5:04 am

Cute LInda! I like your bg paper!
Back to top Go down
spuccini
Design Team "SISTER"
spuccini

PostSubject: Re: Kick Off Challenge - Scrapper's Version - the Nght Before Christmas   Kick Off Challenge - Scrapper's Version - the Nght Before Christmas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2012, 5:05 am

Kick Off Challenge - Scrapper's Version - the Nght Before Christmas - Page 2 DSC_0454x
Back to top Go down
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

PostSubject: Re: Kick Off Challenge - Scrapper's Version - the Nght Before Christmas   Kick Off Challenge - Scrapper's Version - the Nght Before Christmas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2012, 5:54 am

Thanks, Carla and Stephanie!!!
Back to top Go down
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

PostSubject: Re: Kick Off Challenge - Scrapper's Version - the Nght Before Christmas   Kick Off Challenge - Scrapper's Version - the Nght Before Christmas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2012, 5:56 am

You've been busy, Stephanie!!! Great photo.

I would love to go up in the arch, when we did the bus tour we were there in teh early morning before it opened but I have some great pics of the arch!
Back to top Go down
PatiO
Always a Sister
PatiO

Number of posts : 1013

PostSubject: Re: Kick Off Challenge - Scrapper's Version - the Nght Before Christmas   Kick Off Challenge - Scrapper's Version - the Nght Before Christmas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2012, 8:58 am

Oh, shoot,I forgot about this one and I even had time to do it! Oh well I can use the sketch for the million other photos I have that need doing!
Back to top Go down
Kelly
Design Team "SISTER"
Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Kick Off Challenge - Scrapper's Version - the Nght Before Christmas   Kick Off Challenge - Scrapper's Version - the Nght Before Christmas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2012, 1:16 pm

Linda, that is just about the most precious layout and story ever! it's so "tweet"!

Stephanie, I love the masking you did. The "take" on the sketch is fabulous with those two little (look like embossed) circles to the right of the photo.
Back to top Go down
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

PostSubject: Re: Kick Off Challenge - Scrapper's Version - the Nght Before Christmas   Kick Off Challenge - Scrapper's Version - the Nght Before Christmas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2012, 2:24 pm

Thanks, Kelly!!! I love the photo, too!!! She does everything with enthusiasm!!!
Back to top Go down
spuccini
Design Team "SISTER"
spuccini

PostSubject: Re: Kick Off Challenge - Scrapper's Version - the Nght Before Christmas   Kick Off Challenge - Scrapper's Version - the Nght Before Christmas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2012, 4:39 pm

Thanks Kelly! The circles are stamped but I was using a new acrylic stamp & the ink didn't quite take so they didn't stamp all the way.
Back to top Go down
Kelly
Design Team "SISTER"
Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Kick Off Challenge - Scrapper's Version - the Nght Before Christmas   Kick Off Challenge - Scrapper's Version - the Nght Before Christmas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2012, 5:08 pm

huh... it looks pretty cool!
Back to top Go down
Gail D
Lifetime Sister
Gail D

PostSubject: Re: Kick Off Challenge - Scrapper's Version - the Nght Before Christmas   Kick Off Challenge - Scrapper's Version - the Nght Before Christmas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2012, 2:44 am

lirose wrote:
Another one done... the company just went home.

Kick Off Challenge - Scrapper's Version - the Nght Before Christmas - Page 2 00516

I like the colors here, Linda. Such a cute photo too. Smile
Back to top Go down
Gail D
Lifetime Sister
Gail D

PostSubject: Re: Kick Off Challenge - Scrapper's Version - the Nght Before Christmas   Kick Off Challenge - Scrapper's Version - the Nght Before Christmas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2012, 2:45 am

spuccini wrote:
Kick Off Challenge - Scrapper's Version - the Nght Before Christmas - Page 2 DSC_0454x
I like your stamping and misting.

You know, I bought that punch but I don't think I've ever used it. It looks great on other people's layouts but I never think a layout I'm working on is the right fit. Looks great on yours.
Back to top Go down
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

PostSubject: Re: Kick Off Challenge - Scrapper's Version - the Nght Before Christmas   Kick Off Challenge - Scrapper's Version - the Nght Before Christmas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2012, 4:00 am

Thanks, Gail!
Back to top Go down
spuccini
Design Team "SISTER"
spuccini

PostSubject: Re: Kick Off Challenge - Scrapper's Version - the Nght Before Christmas   Kick Off Challenge - Scrapper's Version - the Nght Before Christmas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2012, 7:22 am

Thanks Gail! I don't have the punch it's actually left over from the punch swap we did.
Back to top Go down
Kelly
Design Team "SISTER"
Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Kick Off Challenge - Scrapper's Version - the Nght Before Christmas   Kick Off Challenge - Scrapper's Version - the Nght Before Christmas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2012, 2:09 pm

I have that punch, Stephanie. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kick Off Challenge - Scrapper's Version - the Nght Before Christmas   Kick Off Challenge - Scrapper's Version - the Nght Before Christmas - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kick Off Challenge - Scrapper's Version - the Nght Before Christmas
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2