Sisterhood Of Scrap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  GALLERY  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Email Us!  

Wacky Wednesday 23rd May

Go down 
+3
lirose
Colleen
Evinta
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Evinta
Always a Sister
Evinta

Number of posts : 2355

Wacky Wednesday 23rd May Empty
PostSubject: Wacky Wednesday 23rd May   Wacky Wednesday 23rd May Icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2012, 2:03 pm

Im really busy tomorrow so i may not have a chance to post this on the actual day, hope this is okay Smile
--- JOKE TIME <3 --- In celebration of Oleg coming home <3.

A man came home from work and found his 3 children outside, still in their pyjamas, playing in the mud, with empty food boxes and wrappers strewn around garden, The door of his wife's car was open, as was the front door to the house and no ...sign of the dog, walking in the door, he found ...an even bigger mess. A lamp had been knocked over, the throw rug was against one wall, In the front room the TV was on loudly with the cartoon channel, the family room was strewn with toys and various items of clothing. In the kitchen, dishes filled the sink, breakfast food was spilled on the counter, the fridge door was open wide, dog food was spilled on the floor, a broken glass lay under the table, and a small pile of sand was spread by the back door. He quickly headed up the stairs, stepping over toys and more piles of clothes, looking for his wife. He was worried she might be ill, or that something serious had happened. He was met with a small trickle of water as it made its way out the bathroom door. As he peered inside he found wet towels, scummy soap and more toys strewn over the floor. Miles of toilet paper lay in a heap and toothpaste had been smeared over the mirror and walls. As he rushed to the bedroom, he found his wife still curled up in the bed in her pyjamas, reading a novel... She looked up at him, smiled and asked how his day went. He looked at her bewildered and asked, 'What happened here today?' She again smiled and answered, 'You know every day when you come home from work and you ask me what in the world do I do all day?...
''Yes," was his incredulous reply..
She answered, 'Well, today I didn't do it.'

Back to top Go down
Colleen
Lifetime Sister
Colleen

Number of posts : 11112

PostSubject: Re: Wacky Wednesday 23rd May   Wacky Wednesday 23rd May Icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2012, 2:12 pm

So cute and so true.
Back to top Go down
http://scrappingranny-colleen.blogspot.com/
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

Number of posts : 6325

PostSubject: Re: Wacky Wednesday 23rd May   Wacky Wednesday 23rd May Icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2012, 3:39 pm

How true!!!
Back to top Go down
Carla
Forum Owner
Carla

Number of posts : 15397

PostSubject: Re: Wacky Wednesday 23rd May   Wacky Wednesday 23rd May Icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2012, 7:48 pm

Yes, very true!! And funny Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.sisterhoodofscrap.blogspot.com
Gail D
Lifetime Sister
Gail D

Number of posts : 8842

PostSubject: Re: Wacky Wednesday 23rd May   Wacky Wednesday 23rd May Icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2012, 2:33 am

teehee
Back to top Go down
Helen
ADMIN SISTER
Helen

Number of posts : 26409

PostSubject: Re: Wacky Wednesday 23rd May   Wacky Wednesday 23rd May Icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2012, 3:26 pm

Ha Ha! So very true!!! LOL!!!
Back to top Go down
http://neverenoughtime2-helen.blogspot.com/
After8
Lifetime Sister
After8

Number of posts : 2867

PostSubject: Re: Wacky Wednesday 23rd May   Wacky Wednesday 23rd May Icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2012, 5:04 pm

I was hoping to find this story again! Thanks... off to e-mail it to my DH!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wacky Wednesday 23rd May   Wacky Wednesday 23rd May Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wacky Wednesday 23rd May
Page 1 of 1