Sisterhood Of Scrap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  GALLERY  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Email Us!  

April 15th - Leonardo Da Vinci Birthday

Go down 
+9
katesmum
PatiO
Gail D
Jackie P
KerriNZ
spuccini
Kelly
Colleen
Helen
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jackie P
Lifetime Sister
Jackie P

Number of posts : 4979

April 15th - Leonardo Da Vinci Birthday - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: April 15th - Leonardo Da Vinci Birthday   April 15th - Leonardo Da Vinci Birthday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 19th 2012, 5:40 pm

Thanks ladies Smile
Back to top Go down
PatiO
Always a Sister
PatiO

Number of posts : 1013

PostSubject: Re: April 15th - Leonardo Da Vinci Birthday   April 15th - Leonardo Da Vinci Birthday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 20th 2012, 3:12 am

April 15th - Leonardo Da Vinci Birthday - Page 2 Sunflow

Sunflowers are a favorite of mine! These are some photos of my niece and her DH in their garden. They had many of these huge sunflowers growing there planted by the birds from the feeders! Huge and very colorful.
Back to top Go down
Gail D
Lifetime Sister
Gail D

Number of posts : 8842

PostSubject: Re: April 15th - Leonardo Da Vinci Birthday   April 15th - Leonardo Da Vinci Birthday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 20th 2012, 3:17 am

Love your sunflowers Pat. Did you make them or cut them from paper?

I used to leave the sunflowers in my garden through the winter because the chickadees were so much fun to watch while they fed on them.
Back to top Go down
PatiO
Always a Sister
PatiO

PostSubject: Re: April 15th - Leonardo Da Vinci Birthday   April 15th - Leonardo Da Vinci Birthday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 20th 2012, 5:56 am

Thank you Gail. The sunflowers are the pp with them on it.It is from a Best Creations line from last fall. Very pretty,glittery type fall pp.Almost sad to cover some of the designs up.
Back to top Go down
Helen
ADMIN SISTER
Helen

Number of posts : 26409

PostSubject: Re: April 15th - Leonardo Da Vinci Birthday   April 15th - Leonardo Da Vinci Birthday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 20th 2012, 2:13 pm

LOVE those sunflower pics Pat!!!! Look at the size of those leaves!!! WTG on the layout!
Back to top Go down
http://neverenoughtime2-helen.blogspot.com/
Jackie P
Lifetime Sister
Jackie P

Number of posts : 4979

PostSubject: Re: April 15th - Leonardo Da Vinci Birthday   April 15th - Leonardo Da Vinci Birthday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 20th 2012, 7:47 pm

Pat that is totally awesome, love those sunflowers and like Helen said those leaves are something else!!!!
Back to top Go down
Colleen
Lifetime Sister
Colleen

Number of posts : 11112

PostSubject: Re: April 15th - Leonardo Da Vinci Birthday   April 15th - Leonardo Da Vinci Birthday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 21st 2012, 12:15 am

Awesome job Pat
Back to top Go down
http://scrappingranny-colleen.blogspot.com/
PatiO
Always a Sister
PatiO

PostSubject: Re: April 15th - Leonardo Da Vinci Birthday   April 15th - Leonardo Da Vinci Birthday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 21st 2012, 2:18 am

Thank you Helen,Jackie and Colleen.
Back to top Go down
katesmum
Lifetime Sister
katesmum

Number of posts : 6910

PostSubject: Re: April 15th - Leonardo Da Vinci Birthday   April 15th - Leonardo Da Vinci Birthday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2012, 5:55 am

I did a digital layout and posterized the photos....

April 15th - Leonardo Da Vinci Birthday - Page 2 Sunflo10

I had to leave out the last couple of lines because I just couldn't get the journaling to move up!!!
Back to top Go down
http://scrapgramsphotos.blogspot.com/
Carla
Forum Owner
Carla

Number of posts : 15397

PostSubject: Re: April 15th - Leonardo Da Vinci Birthday   April 15th - Leonardo Da Vinci Birthday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2012, 6:26 am

I am lovin' the sunflowers! I've always wanted to grow my own, but have not succeeded so far :-(
Back to top Go down
http://www.sisterhoodofscrap.blogspot.com
katesmum
Lifetime Sister
katesmum

Number of posts : 6910

PostSubject: Re: April 15th - Leonardo Da Vinci Birthday   April 15th - Leonardo Da Vinci Birthday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2012, 7:05 am

my Dad grew huge ones over 7 feet tall... I have a photo of him on a ladder holding the huge head in his hands! That is my favorite flower besides orchids. One thing I know is they don't like to be disturbed so if you get one at the nursery and transplant it, you have to be very careful... weird eh.
Back to top Go down
http://scrapgramsphotos.blogspot.com/
KerriNZ
Always a Sister
KerriNZ

Number of posts : 2182

PostSubject: Re: April 15th - Leonardo Da Vinci Birthday   April 15th - Leonardo Da Vinci Birthday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2012, 11:50 am

i managed to use my small Studio G letter O stamp for the inside part of my sunflower..quite proud of this card Smile

April 15th - Leonardo Da Vinci Birthday - Page 2 Dsci1110
Back to top Go down
Colleen
Lifetime Sister
Colleen

PostSubject: Re: April 15th - Leonardo Da Vinci Birthday   April 15th - Leonardo Da Vinci Birthday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2012, 12:59 pm

Lois, I love your LO, so bright and cheery.

Kerri you should be proud of that card it turned out great.
Back to top Go down
Helen
ADMIN SISTER
Helen

PostSubject: Re: April 15th - Leonardo Da Vinci Birthday   April 15th - Leonardo Da Vinci Birthday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2012, 1:23 pm

katesmum wrote:
I did a digital layout and posterized the photos....

April 15th - Leonardo Da Vinci Birthday - Page 2 Sunflo10

I had to leave out the last couple of lines because I just couldn't get the journaling to move up!!!

STUNNING!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Helen
ADMIN SISTER
Helen

PostSubject: Re: April 15th - Leonardo Da Vinci Birthday   April 15th - Leonardo Da Vinci Birthday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2012, 1:24 pm

KerriNZ wrote:
i managed to use my small Studio G letter O stamp for the inside part of my sunflower..quite proud of this card Smile

April 15th - Leonardo Da Vinci Birthday - Page 2 Dsci1110

LOVE the sunflower Kerri! You did great!!
Back to top Go down
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

Number of posts : 6325

PostSubject: Re: April 15th - Leonardo Da Vinci Birthday   April 15th - Leonardo Da Vinci Birthday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2012, 7:05 pm

Love all the sunflowers.
Back to top Go down
Gail D
Lifetime Sister
Gail D

PostSubject: Re: April 15th - Leonardo Da Vinci Birthday   April 15th - Leonardo Da Vinci Birthday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 27th 2012, 2:51 am

Lois, that is great. The effects in the photos is neat.

Kerri, that worked out great! It's a very cute card. I might use your technique for making a flower for this challenge.
Back to top Go down
After8
Lifetime Sister
After8

Number of posts : 2867

PostSubject: Re: April 15th - Leonardo Da Vinci Birthday   April 15th - Leonardo Da Vinci Birthday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 30th 2012, 2:34 am

One of the stickers I used has sunflowers on it -

April 15th - Leonardo Da Vinci Birthday - Page 2 Img_0918
Back to top Go down
Helen
ADMIN SISTER
Helen

PostSubject: Re: April 15th - Leonardo Da Vinci Birthday   April 15th - Leonardo Da Vinci Birthday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 30th 2012, 3:17 am

I would imagine all those beans will help in the winter!!!! LOL!! Awesome Jessica!
Back to top Go down
Gail D
Lifetime Sister
Gail D

PostSubject: Re: April 15th - Leonardo Da Vinci Birthday   April 15th - Leonardo Da Vinci Birthday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 30th 2012, 3:54 am

I have great memories of doing garden work like that. This is a good memory to save for your kids.
Back to top Go down
toyk
Big Sister
toyk

Number of posts : 326

PostSubject: Re: April 15th - Leonardo Da Vinci Birthday   April 15th - Leonardo Da Vinci Birthday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 30th 2012, 4:58 am

April 15th - Leonardo Da Vinci Birthday - Page 2 Zzzzz113

My sunflower on the paper...Our annual thanksgiving walk.
Back to top Go down
lirose
Design Team "SISTER"
lirose

Number of posts : 6325

PostSubject: Re: April 15th - Leonardo Da Vinci Birthday   April 15th - Leonardo Da Vinci Birthday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 30th 2012, 5:32 am

Love that paper, I used it for DDIL and DGD pic, last spring. They were in a fall wedding.
Back to top Go down
Gail D
Lifetime Sister
Gail D

PostSubject: Re: April 15th - Leonardo Da Vinci Birthday   April 15th - Leonardo Da Vinci Birthday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 30th 2012, 6:20 am

Yes, I like that paper too.
Back to top Go down
toyk
Big Sister
toyk

Number of posts : 326

PostSubject: Re: April 15th - Leonardo Da Vinci Birthday   April 15th - Leonardo Da Vinci Birthday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 30th 2012, 7:37 am

Thanks ladies, I love fall paper, wait I love all paper!!!
Back to top Go down
Colleen
Lifetime Sister
Colleen

PostSubject: Re: April 15th - Leonardo Da Vinci Birthday   April 15th - Leonardo Da Vinci Birthday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 30th 2012, 1:00 pm

Very pretty paper and just perfect for this challenge.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: April 15th - Leonardo Da Vinci Birthday   April 15th - Leonardo Da Vinci Birthday - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

April 15th - Leonardo Da Vinci Birthday
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sisterhood Of Scrap :: All About April!!-
Jump to: