Sisterhood Of Scrap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  GALLERY  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Email Us!  

Wacky Wednesday April 11

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
spuccini
Design Team "SISTER"
spuccini

Number of posts : 12398

Wacky Wednesday April 11 Empty
PostSubject: Wacky Wednesday April 11   Wacky Wednesday April 11 Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2012, 9:56 pm

Better late than never - right Very Happy

I found these weird quotes for you to laugh at:

Slogan of 105.9, the classic rock radio station in Chicago: "Of all the radio stations in Chicago ... we're one of them."

With every passing hour our solar system comes forty-three thousand miles closer to globular cluster 13 in the constellation Hercules, and still there are some misfits who continue to insist that there is no such thing as progress. -- Ransom K. Ferm

Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change.

Karate is a form of martial arts in which people who have had years and years of training can, using only their hands and feet, make some of the worst movies in the history of the world. -- Dave Barry

I am not a vegetarian because I love animals; I am a vegetarian because I hate plants. -- A. Whitney Brown

We should be careful to get out of an experience only the wisdom that is in it - and stop there; lest we be like the cat that sits down on a hot stove-lid. She will never sit down on a hot stove-lid again, and that is well; but also she will never sit down on a cold one anymore. -- Mark Twain

668: The Neighbor of the Beast

For three days after death, hair and fingernails continue to grow but phone calls taper off. -- Johnny Carson

Don't worry about temptation--as you grow older, it starts avoiding you. -- Old Farmer's Almanac

Sacred cows make the best hamburger. -- Mark Twain

"Time's fun when you're having flies." -- Kermit the Frog

Sometimes I lie awake at night, and I ask, "Where have I gone wrong?" Then a voice says to me, "This is going to take more than one night." -- Charlie Brown, _Peanuts_ [Charles Schulz]

Calvin: People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don't realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world. Hobbes: Isn't the zipper on your pants supposed to be in the front
Back to top Go down
http://stephieree80.blogspot.com
Evinta
Always a Sister
Evinta

Number of posts : 2355

PostSubject: Re: Wacky Wednesday April 11   Wacky Wednesday April 11 Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2012, 11:26 pm

LOL i love the last one.
Back to top Go down
Gail D
Lifetime Sister
Gail D

Number of posts : 8842

PostSubject: Re: Wacky Wednesday April 11   Wacky Wednesday April 11 Icon_minitimeApril 14th 2012, 1:48 am

Thanks for the chuckles.
Back to top Go down
Helen
ADMIN SISTER
Helen

Number of posts : 26409

PostSubject: Re: Wacky Wednesday April 11   Wacky Wednesday April 11 Icon_minitimeApril 14th 2012, 1:55 am

LOL!! Thanks Stephanie! I needed this!!!
Back to top Go down
http://neverenoughtime2-helen.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wacky Wednesday April 11   Wacky Wednesday April 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wacky Wednesday April 11
Page 1 of 1