Sisterhood Of Scrap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  GALLERY  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Email Us!  

Totally Technique Thursday 3/22

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GinniG
Always a Sister
GinniG

Number of posts : 1332

Totally Technique Thursday 3/22 Empty
PostSubject: Totally Technique Thursday 3/22   Totally Technique Thursday 3/22 Icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2012, 4:01 pm

Good morning ladies! Today I wanted to share one of my favorite sites with you. I've been on the Just Imagine/Kreaxions Punches design team for just over a year now. Every day there's a new card or layout or project posted using one of the amazing 4-in-1 Kreaxions Punches! What does the "4-in-1" mean, well with every Kreaxions Punch you get a set of three "templates". Insert the template and you get a different punch! Two are corner punches and one is a border punch! So for the price of one punch you actually get four! How amazing is THAT?! And they have QUITE a selection!

And the Kreaxions Circle Cutter is the BEST EVER! It will cut circles up to 10" with ease! Today's Just Imagine blog post is by my dear friend Bev Code. She has posted an amazing layout with a large circle cut with the Kreaxions Circle Cutter. Then she punched with one of the 4-in-1 punches and it looks like a doily! The amazing thing is that each punch creates a different doily look!

So be sure to check out all the fabulous ideas at the Just Imagine/Kreaxions blog! Here's the link - Just Imagine/Kreaxions Blog

And on the right hand side of the blog is a list of tutorials! You'll see just how easy it is to use these products! There's also a link to the store on the blog too.

I hope you enjoy this blog! There's SO much inspiration there and every day it's fun to open it up and see what someone else's creative brain has designed!
Back to top Go down
Lisa L.
Lifetime Sister
Lisa L.

Number of posts : 2950

PostSubject: Re: Totally Technique Thursday 3/22   Totally Technique Thursday 3/22 Icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2012, 7:37 pm

Thanks for sharing Ginni.
Back to top Go down
Lisa L.
Lifetime Sister
Lisa L.

Number of posts : 2950

PostSubject: Re: Totally Technique Thursday 3/22   Totally Technique Thursday 3/22 Icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2012, 7:40 pm

I'm going to have to watch the tutorials to better understand it, but the output is awesome!
Back to top Go down
Helen
ADMIN SISTER
Helen

Number of posts : 26409

PostSubject: Re: Totally Technique Thursday 3/22   Totally Technique Thursday 3/22 Icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2012, 10:24 pm

Awesome Ginni! And WTG for Bev!!!
Back to top Go down
http://neverenoughtime2-helen.blogspot.com/
GinniG
Always a Sister
GinniG

Number of posts : 1332

PostSubject: Re: Totally Technique Thursday 3/22   Totally Technique Thursday 3/22 Icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2012, 10:54 pm

Glad you like the site ladies! Smile I post every Tuesday.
Back to top Go down
Colleen
Lifetime Sister
Colleen

Number of posts : 11112

PostSubject: Re: Totally Technique Thursday 3/22   Totally Technique Thursday 3/22 Icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2012, 1:36 am

Thanks Ginni. I actually ordered dies from there today.
Back to top Go down
http://scrappingranny-colleen.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Totally Technique Thursday 3/22   Totally Technique Thursday 3/22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Totally Technique Thursday 3/22
Page 1 of 1