Sisterhood Of Scrap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  GALLERY  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Email Us!  

Wacky Wednesday - January 18th

Go down 
+2
Colleen
Helen
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Helen
ADMIN SISTER
Helen

Number of posts : 26409

Wacky Wednesday - January 18th Empty
PostSubject: Wacky Wednesday - January 18th   Wacky Wednesday - January 18th Icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2012, 1:49 am

Here are a few funnies I found today! Hope they put a smile on your face!
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

A Scrapbooker's Eulogy Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the lord my soul to keep but if I should die before I wake, please Lord, let them scrap my funeral great!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

If a Tree Falls... Q: If a tree falls onto a scrapbook in the forest, and there's nobody around to hear it, does it make a sound? A: It all depends. Is the tree made of acid-free bark? Are the leaves made of lignin? What's the pH level of the tree?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Been there... "Been there, done that, have the Layout!"

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"This is not cat hair around my house; it is a creative use of fiber."
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Top 10 Signs of a Scrapbook Addict

You're the only one at a social gathering yelling, "Just one more photo, folks; I don't have enough for a two-page spread!
Blue photo split backs can be found in unusual places--school lunch bags, briefcases, pants pockets, the dog's water bowl.
A regular sandwich is no longer acceptable--it must be cropped or cut with decorative edges.
You try to claim your album purchases as a medical expense because it's such good "therapy".
You buy a new pink swimsuit because it matches the pink photo mounting paper.
Your child is the only one in agriculture class who thinks "crop" is to "cut your photos."
You decide to give your child piano lessons so you'll be able to use the musical instrument stickers that are in the Big Pack.
You redecorate your family room to coordinate with your photo album covers.
Your three year old wants to know if her coloring book is "archival quality".
You're in a fender bender and your first thought is, "I wonder what die-cut shape will coordinate with this event?"
Your three-year-old wants to know if her coloring book is "archival quality."
Scraps from your corner rounder cuttings can be found in unusual places: school lunch bags, briefcases, the laundry, the dog's water bowl.
Of course a scrapbook addict doesn't follow a 12 step program but a 12 x 12 step one.
Back to top Go down
http://neverenoughtime2-helen.blogspot.com/
Colleen
Lifetime Sister
Colleen

Number of posts : 11112

PostSubject: Re: Wacky Wednesday - January 18th   Wacky Wednesday - January 18th Icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2012, 1:55 am

So funny, I needed these.
Back to top Go down
http://scrappingranny-colleen.blogspot.com/
Gail D
Lifetime Sister
Gail D

Number of posts : 8842

PostSubject: Re: Wacky Wednesday - January 18th   Wacky Wednesday - January 18th Icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2012, 2:25 am

HAH!
Back to top Go down
spuccini
Design Team "SISTER"
spuccini

Number of posts : 12398

PostSubject: Re: Wacky Wednesday - January 18th   Wacky Wednesday - January 18th Icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2012, 5:36 am

Oh my gosh those were so funny!!!!!! I'm afraid some of those describe me to a "t"
Back to top Go down
http://stephieree80.blogspot.com
Carla
Forum Owner
Carla

Number of posts : 15397

PostSubject: Re: Wacky Wednesday - January 18th   Wacky Wednesday - January 18th Icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2012, 1:01 pm

Like those "signs of a scrapbooker" :-)
Back to top Go down
http://www.sisterhoodofscrap.blogspot.com
Evinta
Always a Sister
Evinta

Number of posts : 2355

PostSubject: Re: Wacky Wednesday - January 18th   Wacky Wednesday - January 18th Icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2012, 12:55 am

You decide to give your child piano lessons so you'll be able to use the musical instrument stickers that are in the Big Pack.

My version is:

"I decide i need to spend $600 on a keyboard, $80 on a stand, $70 on a sustain pedal and $?? on sheet music so i can take photos and use the music related papers and embellishments!"
Did i mention i have a blue guitar as well lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wacky Wednesday - January 18th   Wacky Wednesday - January 18th Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wacky Wednesday - January 18th
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sisterhood Of Scrap :: WEEKLY INSPIRATION! :: WEB Wednesday-
Jump to: