Sisterhood Of Scrap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  GALLERY  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Email Us!  

Hello everyone from Rainy BC!!

Go down 
+9
Helen
Gail D
kiwicanuck
Jackie P
Carla
GinniG
Lisa L.
Colleen
shotqueen
13 posters
AuthorMessage
shotqueen
Little Sister
shotqueen

Number of posts : 89

Hello everyone from Rainy BC!! Empty
PostSubject: Hello everyone from Rainy BC!!   Hello everyone from Rainy BC!! Icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2012, 11:54 pm

Hi everyone!

I'm new here, although it seems that I know some of you. Those usernames are familiar. Wink

My name is Rachel and I'm in Mission, BC. Been scrapping for about 10+years now. (Wow, has it really been that long?!?!) I am married, and have 2 wonderful children and a snorty pug-baby.

I look forward to jumping in and getting to know everyone here. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Colleen
Lifetime Sister
Colleen

Number of posts : 11112

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone from Rainy BC!!   Hello everyone from Rainy BC!! Icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2012, 12:01 am

Hi Rachel, I am Colleen and I am the quiet one here on the board.

So glad you found us. Jump right in on some of the challenges.
Back to top Go down
http://scrappingranny-colleen.blogspot.com/
Lisa L.
Lifetime Sister
Lisa L.

Number of posts : 2950

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone from Rainy BC!!   Hello everyone from Rainy BC!! Icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2012, 12:01 am

Hi Rachel - so glad you came over!
Back to top Go down
GinniG
Always a Sister
GinniG

Number of posts : 1332

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone from Rainy BC!!   Hello everyone from Rainy BC!! Icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2012, 12:24 am

Hi Rachel! I'm Ginni from Sunny South Florida! It's nice to "meet" you!
Back to top Go down
Carla
Forum Owner
Carla

Number of posts : 15397

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone from Rainy BC!!   Hello everyone from Rainy BC!! Icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2012, 12:54 am

RACHEL!!! So happy to see you here :-)

Take a look around -- lots to see and do!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sisterhoodofscrap.blogspot.com
Jackie P
Lifetime Sister
Jackie P

Number of posts : 4979

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone from Rainy BC!!   Hello everyone from Rainy BC!! Icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2012, 1:07 am

Hi Rachel, welcome to SOS, so glad to have you join us. Come on over and sit here with me and Colleen,we will help you get to know everyone and the ins and outs around here Wink
Oh and I am Jackie in Rainy, Southwestern Ontario.
Back to top Go down
Lisa L.
Lifetime Sister
Lisa L.

Number of posts : 2950

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone from Rainy BC!!   Hello everyone from Rainy BC!! Icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2012, 2:57 am

Oh Rachel I love your picture too!
Back to top Go down
kiwicanuck
A Sister, A Friend
kiwicanuck

Number of posts : 547

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone from Rainy BC!!   Hello everyone from Rainy BC!! Icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2012, 4:18 am

Hi Rachel,

Glad to see you here. Sounds like nothing as changed re: weather in BC in January. Just wish it would stop raining here in New Zealand as it is supposed to be summer!!
Back to top Go down
Gail D
Lifetime Sister
Gail D

Number of posts : 8842

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone from Rainy BC!!   Hello everyone from Rainy BC!! Icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2012, 7:59 am

Hi Rachel. Nice to you here.
Back to top Go down
Helen
ADMIN SISTER
Helen

Number of posts : 26409

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone from Rainy BC!!   Hello everyone from Rainy BC!! Icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2012, 6:18 pm

Hi Rachel... welcome to the hood!!

The girls here are the best and don't believe anything the gals say about me... I am the quiet one.... you can tell by the number of posts I have! LOL!!!
Back to top Go down
http://neverenoughtime2-helen.blogspot.com/
Evinta
Always a Sister
Evinta

Number of posts : 2355

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone from Rainy BC!!   Hello everyone from Rainy BC!! Icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2012, 7:37 pm

Colleen wrote:
Hi Rachel, I am Colleen and I am the quiet one here on the board.

Substitute quiet with trouble maker and your all set. lol
-- (don't worry Colleen is nice --

Anyways welcome, can't wait to see your layouts.
Back to top Go down
scrappywmk
Lifetime Sister
scrappywmk

Number of posts : 3970

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone from Rainy BC!!   Hello everyone from Rainy BC!! Icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2012, 8:20 pm

Welcome to the group Rachel! I live in Kelowna Smile We finally got rid of our rain and had some nice fluffy snow yesterday....yipee!
Back to top Go down
http://www.wanitasblogspot.blogspot.com
katesmum
Lifetime Sister
katesmum

Number of posts : 6910

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone from Rainy BC!!   Hello everyone from Rainy BC!! Icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2012, 1:11 am

hi Rachel, I'm Lois and live in Squamish.... if you've been to any of the crop for kids fundraisers you might have heard me!!
Back to top Go down
http://scrapgramsphotos.blogspot.com/
oliebud
Always a Sister
oliebud

Number of posts : 1449

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone from Rainy BC!!   Hello everyone from Rainy BC!! Icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2012, 3:39 am

hi !!! i'm in new brunswick . still wearing sandals here most days so a most unusual winter . welcome!! you will love it here.
Back to top Go down
http://cherylscraftycreations.blogspot.com/
shotqueen
Little Sister
shotqueen

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone from Rainy BC!!   Hello everyone from Rainy BC!! Icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2012, 7:40 am

I know so many names already!

Lois, I remember you from POTP days, and of course Kate too.

Carla, it took me awhile, but I'm here now. I tell ya, it's amazing what I've seen when I've ventured out in the world. Wink

Theresa, nope nothing has changed, darn rain is still plaguing BC... if I start getting webbed feet from the puddles, I'm moving! Wink

And you ladies (Helen, Evinta, Colleen, Jackie) don't you try to sway a poor innocent newbie with your games. I bet y'all have a chatty, troublemaking bug somewhere up your sleeves. Laughing And I'll figure you all out in due time. heehee - I just may have a trick or two of my own. Wink

Thanks for the welcome everyone! I can't wait to have some time to actually poke around and figure this place out. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jackie P
Lifetime Sister
Jackie P

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone from Rainy BC!!   Hello everyone from Rainy BC!! Icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2012, 7:53 am

Innocent newbie????? Who you trying to fool?
Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Evinta
Always a Sister
Evinta

Number of posts : 2355

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone from Rainy BC!!   Hello everyone from Rainy BC!! Icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2012, 9:33 am

Wait a minute, i think i saw you on the patch too!
Back to top Go down
shotqueen
Little Sister
shotqueen

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone from Rainy BC!!   Hello everyone from Rainy BC!! Icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2012, 9:38 pm

Jackie P wrote:
Innocent newbie????? Who you trying to fool?
Rolling Eyes

I got busted pretty quick..... I'll never be able to pull one over on you gals...

unless I get way sneakier about it. Hello everyone from Rainy BC!! Icon_cool
Back to top Go down
Jackie P
Lifetime Sister
Jackie P

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone from Rainy BC!!   Hello everyone from Rainy BC!! Icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2012, 10:10 pm

shotqueen wrote:
I got busted pretty quick..... I'll never be able to pull one over on you gals...

unless I get way sneakier about it. Hello everyone from Rainy BC!! Icon_cool

Around here you have to be extremely sneaky
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone from Rainy BC!!   Hello everyone from Rainy BC!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone from Rainy BC!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sisterhood Of Scrap :: SISTERHOOD OF SCRAP! :: Welcome-
Jump to: